Quick Start Guide2.1CH Soundbar with Wireless SubwooferModel: HS218
|• Simple setup• One remote• Quick settings|
Dalby AudioRoku TV Ready and the Roku TV Ready logo are trademarks of Roku, Inc.
|What’s in the Box|
Bracket(x2) / Wall Plug(x2) / screw(x2) / bracket screw(x2)
|1||Switch the unit between ON and STANDBY mode.|
|Mute or resume the sound.|
|Select the play function.|
|Select the Bluetooth mode.|
|Increase/decrease the volume level.|
|6||Skip to previous/next track inBluetooth/USB mode.|
|7||Play/pause/resume playback in Bluetooth/USB mode.Press and hold to activate the pairing function in Bluetooth mode or disconnect the existing paired Bluetooth device.|
|Select a preset sound eect.|
|Adjust the surround ON/OFF.|
|Adjust display brightness.|
|Press to activate the bass setup.|
|Press to activate the treble setup.|
Replace the Remote Control Battery
- Press and slide the back cover to open the battery compartment of the remote control.
- Insert two AAA size batteries(included). Make sure the (+) and (–) ends of the batteries match the (+) and (–) ends indicated in the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment cover.– Do not mix old and new batteries;– Do not mix alkaline, standard (Carbon-Zinc) or rechargeable (Ni-Cd, Ni- MH, etc.) batteries.
Identifying the Parts
- Remote Control SensorReceive signal from the remote control.
- Display WindowShow the current status.
- ScrewsRemove the screws then install the wall mounting screws into the back of the unit.
- (ON/OFF) ButtonSwitch the unit between ON and Standby mode
- +/- (Vol+/Vol-) ButtonsIncrease/decrease the volume level.
- (SOURCE) ButtonSelect the play function.
- AC~ SocketConnect to the power supply.
- LINE IN SocketConnect to an external audio device.
- USB SocketInsert the USB device to play music.
- HDMI ARC SocketConnect to a TV via HDMI cable.
- COAXIAL SocketConnect to a coaxial audio output on the TV.
- OPTICAL SocketConnect to an optical audio output on the TV.
- AC~ SocketConnect to the power supply.
- PAIR ButtonPress activate the pairing function between the main unit and the subwoofer.
- PAIR IndicatorLight up solidly when the pairing succeeds.
● Before connecting the AC power cord, ensure you have completed all other connections.
◎ Pair up with the subwooferThe subwoofer and the soundbar will be paired automatically when both are powered on.If no audio from the wireless subwoofer can be heard, manually pair up the subwoofer.
◎ Standby/ONWhen you frst connect the main unit to the mains socket, the main unit will be in Standby mode.
- Press the button on the unit or on the remote control to switch the unit ON.
- Press the button again to switch the unit back to STANDBY mode.
- Disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket if you want to switch the unit OFF completely.
Auto WakeIf a TV or an external device is connected (LINE IN / OPTICAL /COAXIAL / HDMI ARC), the unit will switch on automatically when the TV or the external device is switched on.
Automatic Power Off FunctionThe unit automatically turns to Standby mode after about 15 minutes if the TV or the external unit is disconnected, switched off.
◎ Select ModesPress the(SOURCE) button repeatedly on the unit or the SOURCE button on the remote control to select the LINE IN, OPTICAL, COAXIAL, HDMI ARC, USB, and BT (Bluetooth) mode. The selected mode willshow on the display.◎ Adjust the Bass/Treble Level
- Press TREBLE then press VOL+/- button to increase or decrease the treble. (TREBLE+5/TREBLE–5)
- Press BASS then press VOL+/- button to increase or decrease the bass. (BASS+5 / BASS–5)
- After about 5 seconds, the unit will exit from the bass/treble setting.The display will show the currently selected mode. You may now press the VOL+ / – buttons to adjust volume.
◎ Turn the Surround Sound ON/OFFPress the SURR button on the remote control to turn on the surround sound. Press this button again to turn off the surround sound.
◎ Adjust the VolumePress the VOL+ / VOL- buttons on the unit or on the remote control to adjust the volume.If you wish to turn the sound off, press the MUTE button on the remote control. Press the MUTE button again or press the VOL+ / VOL- buttons on the unit or on the remote control to resume normal listening.
◎ Adjust the BrightnessPress the DIMMER +/- buttons on the remote control to select brightness level.
◎ Select a Preset Sound EffectWhile playing, press the EQ button on the remote control to selectdesired preset equalizers: MOVIE, MUSIC, NEWS.