M – 10021Instruction Manual and Warranty Information2 year limited warranty
Give Your Face the Attention It Deserves
Thank you for purchasing the Spa Reflectives™ Illuminated Beauty Mirror. This, like the entire line of HoMedics products, is built with high quality craftsmanship to ensure years of dependable use.
I M P O R TANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THIS APPLIANCE IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE. WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY P R E C A UTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLO W E D , I N C L UDING THE FOLLO W I N G :WA R N I N G —TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTROCUTION, FIRE OR INJURY TO P E R S O N S :
- Read all instructions before using.
- To protect against electrical hazards, do not use while bathing or in the shower.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children or by invalids.
- Unplug the appliance from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Do not leave appliance unattended when it is plugged in.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not operate this appliance with a damaged cord or plug or if the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to a HoMedics Service Center for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
- Use appliance only for intended use as described in this instruction book. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by HoMedics may cause hazards.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used, or where oxygen is being administered.
- Be sure mirror is not in a position where it can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause fire.
- Do not use on a soft surface such as a bed, where openings may be blocked.
- Turn off and unplug cord before replacing light bulbs.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- Bulb gets HOT quickly. Touch only the base when turning on.
- DO NOT touch hot bulb, guard, or enclosure.
- Use on any 120 volt 60 hertz AC electric outlet (ordinary house current). Do not use it on any other electrical outlet.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
S P E C I A L W A R N I N G S
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Use appliance on a sturdy or level surface
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
Illuminated Beauty Mirror Features
- Illumi-Touch™ Control – Select from 3 light settings with a gentle touch of the mirror base
- Variable Light Setting – Choose from day, office or evening illumination
- Incandescent Light – Soft glare-free & shadow-free viewing
- 7x/1x Magnification – Two-sided mirror with normal and 7x magnification
- 10” Diameter
- Stable, non-slip base
- Fog free
- Mirror Measures 12.25”L x 7.75”W x 18.5”H
- Satin Nickel Finish
- Includes one replacement light bulb
Instructions for Use
- Carefully remove all contents from the packaging and inspect the product to make sure all components have been received (Fig 1).
- Remove protective plastic coating from mirror face.
- Place mirror on an even surface.
- Adjust the mirror to either normal or magnified viewing. To do so swivel the mirror to the viewing side of your preference while firmly holding down the base.
- Plug unit into a 120V household outlet.
- Select the light setting of your preference with the Illumi-Touch control feature. Touch the base of the mirror to activate:•Touch once for evening (Low)•Touch a second time for office (Medium)•Touch a third time for day (High)•Touch a fourth time to turn offNote: The mirror casing may be hot after prolonged use. Be cautious when adjusting the mirror face.
To Replace Bulb:Caution: Before replacing the bulb, always turn mirror off and allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes.• Remove the three screws on the side of the mirror with a Philips screwdriver (Fig. 1).• Take off the mirror casing by gently pulling apart at the seam.• Unscrew light bulb and replace with a new one. Light bulb is 120v, 25 Watt Type T. For your convenience, one replacement bulb is included• Replace the mirror casing and line up the screw holes. Screw back into place.
To StoreYou may leave the mirror on display or you can store it in its box or a cool, dry place.• If you choose to store it, NEVER leave the mirror in a position where it can reflect direct sunlight, this may cause a fire.• Allow to cool to room temperature before storing.• Do not wrap cord around the mirror.To CleanAlways unplug before cleaning the mirror. Never use liquids or abrasive cleaners to clean, use only a damp cloth with a mild cleanser.• Clean the mirror with only a commercial glass cleaner or water. Do not submerge the mirror or use excessive water while cleaning.• Do not plug mirror in until it is completely dry.
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY(Valid in USA only)HoMedics, Inc., guarantees this product free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase, except as noted below.This HoMedics product warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the USAA product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under warranty. HoMedics shall not be responsible for any type of incidental, consequential or special damages. All implied warranties, including but not limited to those implied warranties of fitness and merchantability, are limited in the total duration of two years from the original purchase date.To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, either hand deliver or mail the unit and your dated sales receipt (as proof of purchase), postpaid, along with a check or money order in the amount of $10.00 payable to HoMedics, Inc. to cover handling.Upon receipt, HoMedics will repair or replace, as appropriate, your product and return it to you, postpaid. If it is appropriate to replace your product, HoMedics will replace the product with the same product or a comparable product at HoMedics’ option. The warranty is solely through HoMedics Service Center. Service of this product by anyone other than HoMedics Service Center voids warranty.This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which may vary from state to state. Because of individual state regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit: www.homedics.com
Mail To: HoMedics Service Center Dept. 168 3000 Pontiac Trail Commerce Township, MI 48390e-mail:©2005 HoMedics, Inc. and its affiliated companies, all rights reserved. HoMedics ® is a registered trademark of HoMedics, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Body Basics™, Illumi-Touch™ and Spa Reflectives™ are trademarks of HoMedics, Inc. and its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.IB-M10021
Homedics M-10021 illuminated beauty mirror spa REFLECTIVES Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Homedics M-10021 illuminated beauty mirror spa REFLECTIVES Instruction Manual and Warranty Information –