Honeywell HWDT-620W Top-Load Temperature Water Dispenser Owner’s Manual
Please read and retain these instructions.
Thank you for purchasing the HWDT-620W. This manual will provide you with safety information, instructions for optimal use, and proper care and maintenance for your product. Please read this manual carefully before operating.
When using this appliance follow these safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Keep this appliance away from high temperatures and in a dry and ventllated place.
- Never install this appliance in the open air or under rain or direct sunlight.
- For your safety, this appliance should be properly grounded on a level surface indoors.
- The appliance should be placed near an electrical outlet so that the outlet is easily accessible.
- Make sure the voltage meets the appliance’s electricity requirements (110-120-volt/60Hz).
- Do not operate if the electrical plug or power cord is damaged.
- Only plug the appliance Into an exclusive properly Installed-grounded three prong wall outlet.
- Do not under any circumstances alter the electric plug.
- Do not use an adapter plug or extension cord with this appliance.
- To prevent accidental injury, the cord should be secured behind the appUance and not left exposed or dangling.
- Do not pullout the cable to unplug.
- Do not turn this appliance on/off by connecting/disconnecting ft from the source of electricity.
- A full water bottle must be connected to the appliance prior to being turned on. (See Page 5).
- Pour water from the hot water faucet before plugging and switching the appliance on to heat. If the dispenser is turned on with an empty tank, it can be damaged.
- To reduce the possibility of malfunction, let the water cooler stand upright for approximately 24 hours before connecting the appliance to the power source.
- This appliance best operates In an environmental temperature between 64″F-100P’ (18°C- 38°C).
- Only use compatible sized water bottles (3 or 5 gallons).
- Keep the ventilation openings at the back of the appliance uncovered and unobstructed. Allow a minimum of 8 inches distance from the back of the unit to the wall
- Keep gasoline or any other flammable vapors and liquids away from the water cooler.
- Do not stare explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a flammable propellant in this appliance.
- Do not place other appliances inside the bottom storage compartment
- If you want ta move the water cooler, do not tilt more than 45° to avoid damage to the compressor.
- This water cooler dispenses hot water at a temperature up to 203°F (95°C) so use caution when handling the hot water tap.
- Supervision of children when using is advised.
- Do not operate the machine for any other purpose other than its intended use.
Read & Fully Understand This Owner’s Manual Before Using This Machine
- Bottle Supporter
- Front Housing
- LED Indicators
- Water Taps
- Drip Tray
- Heating Switch
- Cooling Switch
- Cold Water Temperature Regulator
- Power Cord
- Drain Plug
SET-UP/ PRODUCT OPERATION
BEFORE PLUGGING IN THE UNIT TO A POWER SOURCE
WARNING: Before plugging in the unit, make sure to have poured water from the hot water faucet IF THE DISPENSER IS TURNED ON WITH AN EMPTYWATERTANK IT CAN BE DAMAGED.
- Let the appliance stand upright for about 24 hours. This will reduce the chance of malfunction in the cool1ng system from possible mishandling during delivery,WARNING: The drain cap on the back of the unit may become loose during shipping, Fasten the drain cap tightly before you start to operate the unit If the drain cap is loose, the unit may leak and cause floor damage.
- Insert water bottle vertically through the water funnel.
- Place a container under the hot and cold water faucets then push down both buttons to test if water is flowing through the unit. To use the hot water, first press the hot water safety button.
- Insert the power plug into the wall socket.
- First, turn the hot water switch on the back of the unit into the ON position. Next turn the cold water switch into the ON position. DO NOT TURN ON BOTH SWITCHESAT THE SAME TIME. Once this is completed both cooling and heating Indicator lights should light up.
NOTE: The appliance is designed to provide hot or cold water whenever you need 1t. It will automatically turn on and off when hot and cold water reaches the desired temperatures.
When operating the water dispenser for the first time, you will need at least 15-30 minutes for the hot water to reach the desired temperature and 1 hour for the cold water to reach the desired temperature.
The water dispenser has 3 indicator lights on the front panel
- When the right Ocon) indicator light is on, the unit is in the process of cooling water inside the cold water tank.
- When the left (icon) indicator light is on, the water dispenser is heating water inside the hot water tank.
- When you plug the water dispenser in, the middle (icon) indicator will be turned on. This means that room temperature water can be dispensed.
Using the water dispenser
- To dispense hot water, press the hot water safety button and then push the hot water button down.
- To dispense cold water, push the cold water button down.
- To dispense room temperature water, push the room temperature button down.
- To use the Cold Water Temperature Regulator, turn the knob clockwise to get colder water and turn the knob counter-clockwise to get warmer water. The default temperature is 45 • F.
- It is recommended that if the hot water option is not used, the hot water button (red switch) be turned OFF. This will help conserve energy,
WARNING: Before cleaning, turn the power switch off and disconnect the power cord from the wall.
- Before the first use and after a long period of not using the appliance, the watertank and water pipes should be cleaned. It is recommended to wash and disinfectthe system every 3-6 months.
- To begin cleaning, all water must be drained from the unit (tum heating switch toOFF while draining the system). Open the lower door and remove the water bottlefrom the unit; remove water straw from water bottle.
- To clean, rinse the unit and its parts several times with boiling or purified water.After rinsing, tilt the dispenser to drain any remaining water. Once this is done, drythe unit with a rag or soft cloth.
- If the appliance is not going to be used for a long period of time, unplug it anddrain all water in its interior.
- Do not clean the outside of the appliance directly with water to avoid electricshock. Clean it with a soft cloth.
- If the power cable suffers any damage, contact the manufacturer, service representative or qualified personnel. Do not attempt to repair the cable yourself.
- If you are not using the appliance for a long period of time or during the night, you can turn it OFF to save energy.
In case of problems. first turn off the hand dryer and disconnect from the source of electricity.
NOTE: For all replacements and repairs, contact customer service at+ 1855-687-2223Model.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Royal Sovereign International, Inc. warranties this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only.
This warranty only covers products that are properly Installed, properly maintained, and properly operated in accordance with the instructions provided. This limited warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to normal wear and tear, accident. abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation, or Improper maintenance and service by you or any third party.
To request a return, please contact+ 1855-687-2223 or [email protected]. All transportation costs for the return of damaged product or parts will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Return defective product, in original packaging, to the address below.
Royal Sovereign International, Inc. requires reasonable proof of your date of purchase from an authorized retailer or distributor. Therefore, you should keep your receipt. invoice, or canceled check from the original purchase. The limited warrantyshallbe limited to the repair or replacement of parts which prove defective under normal use and service within the warranty period.
Royal Sovereign International, Inc. (and its affiliated companies)SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHAT SO EVER TO PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you.
For product support and warranty questions, please visit us at www.honeywelldispensers.com
ROYAL SOVEREIGN INTERNATIONAi., INC.2 Volvo Dr, Rockleigh, NJ 07647 USATEL:+ 1855-687-2223Email; [email protected]
The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. Honeywell International Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to this product. This product is manufactured by Royal Sovereign international.