INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
This appliance should only be used for domestic cleaning, as described in this user guide. Please ensure that this guide is fully understood before operating the appliance.Always switch off and remove the charger from the socket before cleaning the appliance or any maintenance task.This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.If the power cord is damaged stop using the appliance immediately. To avoid a safety hazard, an authorized Hoover service engineer must replace the power cord. Keep hands, feet, loose clothing, and hair away from rotating brushes.Use only the original charger supplied with the appliance. Check that your supply voltage is the same as that stated on the charger. This appliance is supplied with a double insulated battery charger which is only suitable for insertion in a 230V (UK 240V) socket outlet. Plug the charger into a suitable socket outlet and connect the charger jack plug to the appliance. When charging the appliance, the power switch lever must be in the off position. Before first use, charge your appliance for at least 12 hours. The charging LED indicator [H] will illuminate red when charging and will illuminate blue when fully charged.Re-connect the appliance to the charger after use to recharge the battery. Never charge the batteries in temperatures above 37°C or below 0°C. It is normal for the charger to become warm to the touch when charging.
Do not unplug the charger by pulling on the power cord.Unplug the charger in the event of prolonged absence (holidays, etc.). Recharge appliance again before use as batteries may self-discharge over increased periods of storage.
If the appliance is to be disposed of the batteries must first be removed. The appliance must be disconnected from the supply mains when removing the battery. Dispose of the batteries safely. Run the appliance until it stops because the batteries are fully discharged. Used batteries should be taken to a recycling station and not disposed of with household waste. To remove the batteries, please contact the Hoover Customer Centre or proceed according to the following instructions.
IMPORTANT: Always fully discharge the batteries before removal and ensure the charger is unplugged. Run the cleaner until the batteries are completely empty. Remove the charger jack plug from the appliance. Pull back the battery pack release button and the battery pack will be pushed out a short distance automatically. [14a] Drag the battery pack slowly from the slot. [14b]Note: Should you experience any difficulty in dismantling the unit or for more detailed information on treatment, recovery and recycling of this appliance, please contact your local city office or your household waste disposal service.Use only attachments, consumables or spares recommended or supplied by Hoover.
Static electricity: Some carpets can cause a small build-up of static electricity. Any static discharge is not hazardous to health. Do not use your appliance out of doors or on any wet surface or for wet pick up.
Do not pick up hard or sharp objects, matches, hot ashes, cigarette ends or other similar items. Do not spray with or pick up flammable liquids, cleaning fluids, aerosols or their vapors.Do not run over the power cord when using your appliance or remove the plug by pulling on the power cord. Do not continue to use your appliance or charger if it appears faulty.Hoover service: To ensure the continued safe and efficient operation of this appliance we recommend that any servicing or repairs are only carried out by an authorized Hoover service engineer.Do not use the appliance to clean animals or people.Do not replace the batteries with non-rechargeable batteries.
The Environment: This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2011/65/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. The symbol on the product indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead, it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. Disposal must be carried out in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal. For more detailed information about the treatment, recovery, and recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service, or the shop where you purchased the product.
This product complies with the European Directives 2014/35/EU, 2014/30/EU, and 2011/65/EU.
|A. Wall Mount*||M. Charger|
|B. 2In1 Dusting Brush*||N. Dust Cup Empty Button|
|C. Agitator Release Button||O. Dust Cup|
|D. Power Nozzle||P. Exhaust Filter Release Button|
|E. Nozzle Led Light*||Q. Switch On/Off|
|F. Tube||R. Switch Lever|
|G. Accessory Release Button||S. Battery Pack|
|H. Handheld Led Light||T. Exhaust Filter|
|I. Handheld Unit||U. Mesh Filter|
|J. Crevice Tool*||V. Cyclone Separator|
|K. Screws Plugs||W. Dust Cup Release Button|
|L. Long Rotation 2 In 1 Brush *||X. Battery Pack Release Button|
|Y. Mini-turbo Nozzle *|
PREPARING YOUR CLEANER
- Fix the wall mount* to your wall using the screws and screw plugs provided.
- Insert the nozzle head into one side of the tube until you hear a “click” sound. [1A]
- Insert another side of the tube into the handheld unit until you hear a “click” sound. [1B]
- To fully charge the appliance, connect the charger jack plug to the appliance. It will take around 6Hrs. NOTE: To remove the nozzle press the nozzle release button and pull away from the main body.NOTE: Use only the charger supplied with your cleaner to recharge.IMPORTANT: When charging the cleaner the switch lever must be in the OFF position.It is normal for the charger to become warm to the touch when charging.
Safety protection systemTo ensure the reliability of the product is not affected if used under arduous conditions, the product features an integrated Safety protection system.* Certain Models OnlyNOTE: The Safety protection system will activate if the agitator has a blockage or is locked. Once actioned, the agitator will stop rotating and the Blue LED on the handheld unit will turn red and begin to flash.If this happens, simply switch off your product and clear the agitator obstruction. To resume cleaning, press the on/off button and the product will restart in normal mode.There are two working modes:• TEMPORARY MODE: The product will start working when you press the on/off switch and stop when released. [3A]• CONTINUOUS MODE: To enable continuous mode you can pull the switch lever back and it will click into place. To disable continuous mode you can push the switch lever forward. [3B]Charging Indication: The handheld LED light keeps red light during charging and turns into blue light when fully charged.Discharging Indication: When the batteries are discharging, both handhelds LED lights and nozzle LED lights are blue. handheld LED light will blink when the battery capacity is lower than 5%.Crevice Tool* / 2 in 1 Dusting Brush* / Long Rotation 2 in 1 Brush* / Mini-turbo Nozzle*This accessory can be stored on the wall mount*. You can insert the accessory directly into the air inlet of the handheld unit or one side of the tube and heard a “click” sound. NOTE: The mini-turbo nozzle is ideal for deep cleaning textile surfaces (i.e. sofas) and pet hair removal. Move it steadily backward and forwards.After using, please remove hair/threads collected on the brush with scissors if necessary.NOTE: If you are not going to use the cleaner for a long period of time, please remove the battery pack from the cleaner to maintain the battery life.IMPORTANT: After each use of your product, please ensure to push the switch lever forward to the unlocked position.Failure to do so may result in a reduction in battery life or failure.
Emptying the Dust Container
- Press the accessory release button and remove the tube. 
- Push down the dust cup empty button to release the bin flap and empty the contains. 
- Close the dust cup flap up, you will hear a click when fully locked.NOTE: It is recommended to empty the dust cup after each use or when the dust is up to the max fill line.
Cleaning the Dust Container and Filter
- Press the accessory release button and remove the tube. 
- Press the dust cup empty button to open the bin flap and empty it. 
- Press the dust cup release button and also pulling the dust cup away in a downwards and outward direction. 
- Turn the mesh filter to the anticlockwise direction to align the arrow mark and then it can be pulled out from the cleaner. 
- Turn the cyclone separator to the anticlockwise direction, align the arrow mark, and then it can be pulled out from the cleaner. 
- Press the two exhaust filter release buttons simultaneously and then remove the exhaust filter. 
- Wash the exhaust filter in lukewarm water and leave it to dry for 24 hours. Reassemble once completely dry and refit to the product.  
- Wash the dust cup/mesh filter/cyclone separator in lukewarm water. Ensure it is fully dry before returning to the main body. 
- Reassemble the handheld unit and then attach it to the wall mount*. 
NOTE: Do not use hot water or detergents when cleaning the exhaust filters. In the unlikely event of the exhaust filters becoming damaged, fit a genuine Hoover replacement. Do not try using the product without a filter fitted.IMPORTANT: For optimum performance, always keep your mesh filter clean. We recommend that the filter should be washed at least once a month.Changing and Cleaning the AgitatorIMPORTANT: Always switch off the cleaner before changing and cleaning the agitator.
- Remove the power nozzle from the tube and slide the agitator release button outward to remove the agitator. 
- Remove all the debris from the agitator or if this is not satisfactory you can replace it.
- When you are refitting the agitator please note it can only be fitted in one direction. To refit slide the agitator release button outwards and locate the agitator incorrect position then release the button, it will lock automatically.
* Certain Models Only
Replacing the BatteriesThis cleaner is fitted with a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack which is replaceable.WARNING: Only use approved replacement parts for your cleaner. Using parts not validated by Hoover are dangerous and will invalidate your guarantee.WARNING: Do not try to open the battery pack and repair it by yourself.
- Pull back the battery pack release button and the battery pack will be pushed out a short distance automatically. [14a]
- Pull the battery pack slowly from the slot. [14b]
- Remove the old battery pack and replace it with the new battery pack.
- Dispose of the batteries safely. Used batteries should be taken to a recycling station and not disposed of with household waste.
Should you have any problem with your cleaner, follow this simple checklist before calling the Hoover Customer Service Centre:
A. Cleaner does not switch on. Check if the cleaner is charged.B. Cleaner stop working or the agitator does not rotate.Check if there is an obstruction in the agitator, clear it and ensure the continuous mode lever is off. Once this is done simply press the on/off button, the product will restart after a few seconds.C. Loss of suction or no suctionEmpty the dust cup and wash the mesh filter and cyclone separator.Remove the nozzle and check for any blockages in the duct.D. Batteries cannot be charged.This may be a result of very long storage periods (over half a year).Contact Hoover customer service to arrange battery replacement. If the problem persists contact the Hoover customer service center.
HOOVER SPARES AND CONSUMABLES
Always replace parts with genuine Hoover spares. These are available from your local Hoover dealer or direct from Hoover. When ordering parts always quote your model number.
The guarantee conditions for this appliance are as defined by our representative in the country in which it is sold. Details regarding these conditions can be obtained from the dealer from whom the appliance was purchased. The bill of sale or receipt must be produced when making any claim under the terms of this guarantee. Subject to change without notice.
PRINTED IN P.R.C.48019729/05