HUAWEI B535-933 4G Router 3 Pro User Guide
- Insert a proper SIM card into the SIM card slot.
- Connect the router’s power adapter to a power supply. The router will then start up automatically and connect to the Internet.
- Connect your Wi-Fi device to the Wi-Fi network of the router. For the default Wi-Fi name and password, refer to the nameplate on the router. If you are using a computer, connect the computer to the LAN port of the router using a network cable.
- Log in to the web-based management page to manage your router, such as for changing the Wi-Fi name or password. For details about the default IP address and login password, refer to the nameplate on the router. Alternatively, scan the QR code in the diagram to download the device management app.
Legal NoticeThe product described in this manual may include copyrighted software of licensors. Customers shall not in any manner reproduce, distribute, modify, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract, reverse engineer, lease, assign, or sublicense the said software, unless such restrictions are prohibited by applicable laws or such actions are approved by respective copyright holders.
Trademarks and PermissionsLTE is a trademark of ETSI. Wi-Fi®, the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo, and the Wi-Fi logo are trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance. Other trademarks, product, service and company names mentioned may be the property of their respective owners.
NoticeSome features of the product and its accessories described herein rely on the software installed, capacities and settings of local network, and therefore may not be activated or may be limited by local network operators or network service providers. Thus, the descriptions herein may not exactly match the product or its accessories which you purchase. We reserve the right to change or modify any information or specifications contained in this manual without prior notice and without any liability.
ALL CONTENTS OF THIS MANUAL ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENTS OF THIS MANUAL. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL SOYEA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL SAVINGS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSSES ARE FORSEEABLE OR NOT. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY (THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH A LIMITATION) OF SOYEA ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THIS MANUAL SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMERS FOR THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Import and Export RegulationsCustomers shall comply with all applicable export or import laws and regulations and be responsible to obtain all necessary governmental permits and licenses in order to export, re-export or import the product mentioned in this manual including the software and technical data therein.
Software UpdateBy continuing to use this device, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following content: In order to provide better service, this device will automatically obtain software update information from SOYEA or your carrier after connecting to the Internet. This process will use mobile data, and require access to your device’s unique identifier (SN) and the service provider network ID (PLMN) to check whether your device needs to be updated. This device supports the automatic update feature. Once enabled, the device will automatically download and install critical updates from SOYEA or your carrier. This feature is enabled by default, and can be configured from the settings menu on the web-based management page.
Safety informationThis section contains important information about the operation of your device. It also contains information about how to use the device safely. Read this information carefully before using your device.
Electronic deviceDo not use your device if using the device is prohibited. Do not use the device if doing so causes danger or interference with other electronic devices.
Interference with medical equipment
- Follow rules and regulations set forth by hospitals and health care facilities. Do not use your device where prohibited.
- Some wireless devices may affect the performance of hearing aids or pacemakers. Consult your service provider for more information.
- Pacemaker manufacturers recommend that a minimum distance of 15 cm be maintained between a device and a pacemaker to prevent potential interference with the pacemaker. If using a pacemaker, hold the device on the side opposite the pacemaker and do not carry the device in your front pocket.
Areas with flammables and explosives
- Do not use the device where flammables or explosives are stored (in a gas station, oil depot, or chemical plant, for example). Using your device in these environments increases the risk of explosion or fire. In addition, follow the instructions indicated in text or symbols.
- Do not store or transport the device in containers with flammable liquids, gases, or explosives.
- Avoid dusty, damp, or dirty environments. Avoid magnetic fields. Using the device in these environments may result in circuit malfunctions.
- Before connecting and disconnecting cables, stop using the device and disconnect it from the power supply. Ensure that your hands are dry during operation.
- Place the device on a stable surface.
- Keep the device away from electronic appliances that generate strong magnetic or electric fields, such as a microwave oven or refrigerator.
- During thunderstorms, power off your device and remove all cables connected to it to protect against lightning strikes.
- Do not use your device during thunderstorms to protect your device against any danger caused by lightning.
- Ideal operating temperatures are 0 °C to 40 °C. Ideal storage temperatures are -20 °C to +70 °C. Extreme heat or cold may damage your device or accessories.
- Keep the device and accessories in a well-ventilated and cool area away from direct sunlight. Do not enclose or cover your device with towels or other objects. Do not place the device in a container with poor heat dissipation, such as a box or bag.
- To protect your device or accessories from fire or electrical shock hazards, avoid rain and moisture.
- Keep the device away from sources of heat and fire, such as a heater, microwave oven, stove, water heater, radiator, or candle.
- Do not place any object, such as a candle or a water container, on the device. If any foreign object or liquid enters the device, immediately stop using it, power it off, and remove all cables connected to it.
- Do not block device openings. Reserve a minimum of 10 cm around the device to dissipate heat.
- Stop using your device or applications for a while if the device is overheated. If skin is exposed to an overheated device for an extended period, low temperature burn symptoms, such as red spots and darker pigmentation, may occur.
- Do not touch the device’s antenna. Otherwise, communication quality may be reduced.
- Do not allow children or pets to bite or suck the device or accessories. Doing so may result in damage or explosion.
- Observe local laws and regulations, and respect the privacy and legal rights of others.
- The device should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
- Keep the device in a place with good reception. The distance between the device and other metal materials (such as metal brackets or metal doors and windows) should be greater than 25 cm and the distance between the device should be greater than 30 cm.
- Comply with all precautions with regard to child’s safety. Letting children play with the device or its accessories may be dangerous. The device includes detachable parts that may present a choking hazard. Keep away from children.
- The device and its accessories are not intended for use by children. Children should only use the device with adult supervision.
- Using an unapproved or incompatible power adapter, charger or battery may cause fire, explosion or other hazards.
- Choose only accessories approved for use with this model by the device manufacturer. The use of any other types of accessories may void the warranty, may violate local regulations and laws, and may be dangerous. Please contact your retailer for information about the availability of approved accessories in your area.
Power adapter safety
- The power plug is intended to serve as a disconnect device.
- For pluggable devices, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the devices and shall be easily accessible.
- Unplug the power adapter from electrical outlets and the device when not in use.
- Do not drop or cause an impact to the power adapter.
- If the power cable is damaged (for example, the cord is exposed or broken), or the plug loosens, stop using it at once. Continued use may lead to electric shocks, short circuits, or fire.
- Do not touch the power cord with wet hands or pull the power cord to disconnect the power adapter.
- Do not touch the device or the power adapter with wet hands. Doing so may lead to short circuits, malfunctions, or electric shocks.
- Ensure that the power adaptor meets the requirements of Annex Q of IEC/EN 62368-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
- To avoid risking injury, do not touch heated parts.
- Warning: This equipment may not work when mains power fails.
Cleaning and maintenance
- During storage, transportation, and operation of the device, keep it dry and protect it from collision.
- Keep the device and accessories dry. Do not attempt to dry it with an external heat source, such as a microwave oven or hair dryer.
- Do not expose your device or accessories to extreme heat or cold. These environments may interfere with proper function and may lead to fire or explosion.
- Avoid collision, which may lead to device malfunctions, overheating, fire, or explosion.
- If the device is not going to be used for an extended period of time, power it off, and remove all cables connected to it.
- If anything unusual occurs (for example, if the device emits smoke or any unusual sound or smell), immediately stop using it, power it off, and remove all cables connected to it.
- Do not trample, pull, or excessively bend any cable. Doing so may damage the cable, causing the device to malfunction.
- Before you clean or maintain the device, stop using it, stop all applications, and disconnect all cables connected to it.
- Do not use any chemical detergent, powder, or other chemical agents (such as alcohol and benzene) to clean the device or accessories. These substances may cause damage to parts or present a fire hazard. Use a clean, soft, and dry cloth to clean the device and accessories.
- Do not place magnetic stripe cards, such as credit cards and phone cards, near the device for extended periods of time. Otherwise the magnetic stripe cards may be damaged.
- Do not dismantle or remanufacture the device and its accessories. This voids the warranty and releases the manufacturer from liability for damage.
Disposal and recycling information
The symbol on the product, battery, literature, or packaging means that the products and batteries should be taken to separate waste collection points designated by local authorities at the end of the lifespan. This will ensure that EEE waste is recycled and treated in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment. For more information, please contact your local authorities, retailer, or household waste disposal service or visit the website http://www.soyea-tech.com.
Reduction of hazardous substancesThis device and its electrical accessories comply with local applicable rules on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, such as EU REACH regulation, RoHS and Batteries (where included) directive. For declarations of conformity about REACH and RoHS, please visit the website http://www.soyea-tech.com.
EU regulatory conformance StatementHereby, SOYEA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. declares that this device B535-933 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
The most recent and valid version of the DoC (Declaration of Conformity) can be viewed at http://www.soyea-tech.com. This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device may be restricted for use, depending on the local network.
Restrictions in the 5 GHz band:The 5150 to 5350 MHz frequency range is restricted to indoor use in: AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, EL, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR, UK(NI). In accordance with the relevant statutory requirements in the UK, the 5150 to 5350 MHz frequency range is restricted to indoor use in the United Kingdom.
Frequency Bands and Power
(a) Frequency bands in which the radio equipment operates: Some bands may not be available in all countries or all areas. Please contact the local carrier for more details. (b) Maximum radio-frequency power transmitted in the frequency bands in which the radio equipment operates: The maximum power for all bands is less than the highest limit value specified in the related Harmonized Standard. The frequency bands and transmitting power (radiated and/or conducted) nominal limits applicable to this radio equipment are as follows: WCDMA 900/2100: 25.7 dBm, LTE Band 1/3/8/20/28/38/40: 25.7 dBm, Wi-Fi 2.4G: 20dBm, Wi-Fi 5G: 5150-5350 MHz: 23 dBm, 5470-5725 MHz: 30 dBm.
Accessories and Software Information
Some accessories are optional in certain countries or regions. Optional accessories can be purchased from a licensed vendor as required. The following accessories are recommended: Adapters: HW-120200X02 (X represents the different plug types used, which can be either C, U, J, E, B, A, I, R, Z or K, depending on your region) The product software version is 220.127.116.11(H380SP6C00). Software updates will be released by the manufacturer to fix bugs or enhance functions after the product has been released. All software versions released by the manufacturer have been verified and are still compliant with the related rules. All RF parameters (for example, frequency range and output power) are not accessible to the user, and cannot be changed by the user. For the most recent information about accessories and software, please see the DoC (Declaration of Conformity) at http://www.soyea-tech.com.