Design and Quality IKEA of Sweden
WIRELESS SIGNAL REPEATER FUNCTIONS
With TRÅDFRI signal repeater you can expand the signal reach of your IKEA Home smart products.
Pairing: Add IKEA Home smart products to your system. See instructions below.
ADDING STEERING DEVICE TO YOUR SIGNAL REPEATER
When the Signal Repeater is sold together with another IKEA Home smart product (in the same package), they are already paired.You cannot add IKEA Home smart products directly to your signal repeater. A TRÅDFRI steering device is needed to add them.To add steering devices, just follow the steps below:
Make sure that your signal repeater is plugged in and the main power is turned on.
1. Hold the steering device close to the signal repeater you want to add (no more than 5 cm away).2. Press and hold the pairing button for at least 10 seconds, you can find the pairing button under the rear cover.3. A red light will shine steadily on the steering device.Then go to the product you want to steer and then repeat the pairing. On your IKEA Home smart products, a white light will begin to dim and flash one time to indicate that it has been successfully paired.
FACTORY RESET YOUR DEVICE
For wireless signal repeater:Push a pin into the pinhole on bottom of the signal repeater for at least 5 seconds.After reset the signal repeater you must pair your steering device to the signal repeater and then pair the steering device to your IKEA Home smart product again.
- The Signal Repeater is for indoor use only and can be used in temperatures ranging from 0ºC to 40 ºC (32ºF to 104 ºF).
- Do not leave the wireless Signal Repeater in direct sunlight or near any heat source, as it may overheat.
- The range between the wireless Signal Repeater and the receiver is measured in the open air. Different building materials and placement of the units can affect the wirelessconnectivity range.
- The wall socket must be located near the equipment and must be easily accessible.
- Only use in dry locations.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the product.
- If the device is damaged it shall be destroyed.
- Never use a damaged or faulty USB cable for charging, since this can damage the appliance and harm your device.
Type: E1746 wireless Signal RepeaterInput: 5.0V DCRange: 10 m in open airFor indoor use onlyOperating frequency: 2405-2480MhzOutput power: 3 dBm
Instructions for use
- Connect the power adapter into the wall socket, insert the Signal Repeater into the free slot.
- When charging only use a recommended USB cable for your device and replace faulty cables imminently.
Good to know
- Can be used to charge the wireless roller blind battery cell.
- USB cable length and quality influence charging speed and performance.
- Devices may get warm during charging; this is completely normal and they will gradually cool down again after they are fully charged.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 25°C (4°F to 77°F).
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- Unplug the power adapter from the power source before cleaning and when it is not in use.
Recommended precautionary measures and technical data, see the back of the power adapter.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSTo clean the Signal Repeater and the Power Adapter wipe with a soft dry cloth.
NOTE!Never use abrasive cleaners or chemical solvents as this can damage the product.
Save these instructions for future use.
Product servicingDo not attempt to repair this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage points or other risks.
Type: ICPSW5-5NA-1Input: 100-240VAC, 0.2A, 7.0WOutput: 5.0V DC, 1.0A, 5.0WIndoor use onlyMax total load: 1.0AManufacturer: IKEA of Sweden ABAddress:Box 702, SE-343 81 Älmhult, SWEDEN
This device complies with Part 15 of theFCC Rules.This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation Science and EconomicDevelopment Canada’s license-exemptRSS standard(s).Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
WARNING:Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE:This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
License rights and limitationsNO RIGHTS OR LICENSES, EXPRESSNO RIGHTS OR LICENSES, EXPRESSOR IMPLIED, ARE GRANTED TO USETHIRD-PARTY DEVICES IN COMBINATIONWITH THESE PRODUCTS IN A WIRELESSMESH NETWORK, OR TO USE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES TO ACCESS, MONITOR, OR CONTROL THESE PRODUCTS IN A WIRELESS MESHNETWORK VIA THE INTERNET OR ANOTHER EXTERNAL WIDE AREA NETWORK.
For use pursuant to U.S. Patent Nos.:US 6,914,893US 7,697,492US 8,964,708
The crossed-out wheeled bin symbol indicates that the item should be disposed of separately from household waste. The item should be handed in for recycling in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal. By separating a marked item from household waste, you will help reduce the volume of waste sent to incinerators or land-fill and minimize any potential negative impact on human health and the environment. For more information, please contact your IKEA store.