IKEA FRYSA 700 Integrated Freezer
Before using the appliance, read these safety instructions. Keep them nearby for future reference.These instructions and the appliance itself provide important safety warnings, to be observed at all times. The manufacturer declines any liability for failure to observe these safety instructions, for inappropriate use of the appliance or incorrect setting of controls.
SAFETY WARNINGSVery young children (0-3 years) should be kept away from the appliance. Young children (3-8 years) should be kept away from the appliance unless continuously supervised. Children from 8 years old and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge can use this appliance only if they are supervised or have been given instructions on safe use and understand the hazards involved. Children must not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance must not be carried out by children without supervision.Children aged from 3 to 8 years are allowed to load and unload refrigerating appliances.
PERMITTED USECAUTION: The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external switching device, such as a timer, or separate remote controlled system.This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as: staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments; farm houses; by clients in hotels, motels, bed & breakfast and other residential environments.This appliance is not for professional use. Do not use the appliance outdoors.The bulb used inside the appliance is specifically designed for domestic appliances and is not suitable for general room lighting within the home (EC Regulation 244/2009).The appliance is designed for operation in places where the ambient temperature comes within the following ranges, according to the climatic class given on the rating plate. The appliance may not work properly if it is left for a long time at a temperature outside the specified range.
Climatic class ambient temperatures (°C)
SN: From 10 to 32N: From 16 to 32ST: From 16 to 38T: From 16 to 43
This appliance does not contain CFCs.The refrigerant circuit contains R600a (HC).Appliances with Isobutane (R600a): isobutane is a natural gas without environmental impact, but is flammable. Therefore, make sure the refrigerant circuit pipes are not damaged, especially when emptying the refrigerant circuit.
- Do not damage the appliance refrigerant circuit pipes.
- Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
- Do not use mechanical, electric or chemical means other than those recommended by the Manufacturer to speed up the defrost process.
- Do not use or place electrical devices inside the appliance compartments if they are not of the type expressly authorised by the Manufacturer.
- Ice makers and/or water dispensers not directly connected to the water supply must be filled with potable water only.
- Automatic ice-makers and/or water dispensers must be connected to a water supply that delivers potable water only, with mains water pressure between 0.17 and 0.81 MPa (1.7 and 8.1 bar).
- Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans and do not place or use gasoline or other flammable materials in or near the appliance.
- Do not swallow the contents (non-toxic) of the ice packs (provided with some models). Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately after taking them out of the freezer since they may cause cold burns.
- For products designed to use an air filter inside an accessible fan cover, the filter must always be in position when the refrigerator is in function.
- Do not store glass containers with liquids in the freezer compartment since they may break. Do not obstruct the fan (if included) with food items. After placing the food check that the freezer door closes properly.
- Damaged gaskets must be replaced as soon as possible.
- Use the freezer compartment only for storing frozen food, freezing fresh food and making ice cubes.
- Avoid storing unwrapped food in direct contact with internal surfaces of the freezer compartments.
C-Pentane is used as blowing agent in the insulation foam and it is a flammable gas.
The most appropriate compartments of the appliance where specific types of food are to be stored, taking into account different temperature distribution in different compartments in the appliance, are as follows:4 star zone (****) compartment is suitable for freezing foodstuffs from ambient temperature and for storing frozen food as the temperature is evenly distributed throughout the entire compartment. Purchased frozen food has the storage expiration date stated on the packaging. This date takes into account the type of food being stored and therefore this date should be respected. Fresh food should be stored for the following time periods: 1-3 months for cheese, shellfish, ice cream, ham/sausage, milk, fresh liquids; 4 months for steak or chops (beef, lamb, pork); 6 months for butter or margarine, poultry (chicken, turkey); 8-12 months for fruits (except citrus), roast meat (beef, pork, lamb), vegetables. Expiration dates on the packaging of foods in the 2-star zone must be respected.To avoid food contamination, please observe the following:
- Opening the door for long periods can cause a significant increase of the temperature in the compartments of the appliance.
- Regularly clean surfaces that may come into contact with food and accessible drainage systems.
- Clean water tanks if they have not been used for 48 h; flush the water system connected to a water supply if water has not been drawn for 5 days.
- Store raw meat and fish in suitable containers in the refrigerator, so that it does not come into contact with or drip onto other food.
- Do not freeze fresh food in one, two or three-star compartments.
- If the refrigerating appliance is left empty for long periods, switch off, defrost, clean, dry, and leave the door open to prevent mould developing inside the appliance.
The appliance must be handled and installed by two or more persons – risk of injury. Use protective gloves to unpack and install – risk of cuts.Installation, including water supply (if any), electrical connections and repairs must be carried out by a qualified technician. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless specifically stated in the user manual. Keep children away from the installation site. After unpacking the appliance, make sure that it has not been damaged during transport. In the event of problems, contact the dealer or your nearest Aftersales Service. Once installed, packaging waste (plastic, styrofoam parts etc.) must be stored out of reach of children
- risk of suffocation. The appliance must be disconnected from the power supply before any installation operation – risk of electric shock. During installation, make sure the appliance does not damage the power cable
- risk of fire or electric shock. Only activate the appliance when the installation has been completed.
Be careful not to damage the floors (e.g. parquet) when moving the appliance. Install the appliance on a floor or support strong enough to take its weight and in a place suitable for its size and use. Make sure the appliance is not near a heat source and that the four feet are stable and resting on the floor, adjusting them as required, and check that the appliance is perfectly level using a spirit level. Wait at least two hours before switching the appliance on, to ensure that the refrigerant circuit is fully efficient.
- When positioning the appliance, ensure the supply cord is not trapped or damaged.
- To avoid a hazard due to instability, positioning or fixing of the appliance must be done in accordance with the manufacturer instructions. It’s forbidden to place the refrigerator in such way that the metal hose of gas stove, metal gas or water pipes, or electrical wires are in contact with the refrigerator back wall (condenser coil).
- To guarantee adequate ventilation, the distance between the rear of the appliance and the wall behind the appliance should be 50 mm, to avoid access to hot surfaces. A reduction of this space will increase the Energy consumption of product. Please remove the power cord from condenser hook during installation before connecting product to power supply.
- It must be possible to disconnect the appliance from the power supply by unplugging it if plug is accessible, or by a multi-pole switch installed upstream of the socket in accordance with the wiring rules and the appliance must be earthed in conformity with national electrical safety standards.
- Do not use extension leads, multiple sockets or adapters. The electrical components must not be accessible to the user after installation. Do not use the appliance when you are wet or barefoot. Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged power cable or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced with an identical one by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard – risk of electric shock.
- WARNING: Do not locate multiple portable socket-outlets or portable power supplies at the rear of the appliance.
- Feets of the product: in Fs not available; in built in – the “feet are not adjustable – and the METOD cabinet should be levelled with spririt level.
Carefully read the operating instructions before using the appliance.
- Control panel
- NO FROST Module
- Flap Freezer
- Glass shelf
- Middle Drawer Freezer
- Small Drawer Freezer
- Big Drawer Freezer
- Lower Drawer Freezer
- Door magnet switch housing
Characteristics, technical data and images may vary according to the model.
A On/Stand-byB Temperature displayC Fast FreezeD Eco functionE Black Out alarmF Turning Off the Sound Alarm G Temperature Setting
On/Stand-byPress for 3 seconds the A button to turn the appliance off.In Stand-by mode, two dashes light up on the display and the light in the refrigerator compartment does not turn on.To turn the product on again, a brief press on the button is sufficient.Note: this procedure does not disconnect the appliance from the electricity supply.
Temperature displayThe display shows the freezer compartment temperature (between -16°C and -24°C).It is possible to set a different temperature with the G button. Recommended setting: -18°C or -20°
Fast FreezeThe use of this function is recommended when placing a very high quantity of food to be frozen in the freezer compartment.Press the for 3 seconds the C button 24 hours before placing large amount of fresh food in the freezer compartment.When the function is turned on the icon °C lights up. The function turns off automatically after 48 hours, or manually by pressing the C button.
Eco functionEco function allows one to concentrate the energy consumption of the product during off-peak time (usually coinciding with night time), when energy is available in large quantity and it costs less than during the day (only in specific countries –using multiple-rate system based on off-peak times- check your rate plan with your utility company). To activate the function, pressthe button D Eco at the reduced rate start time (depending on the specific rates plan). For example, if the reduced rate applies starting at 10:00 p.m., press the button that corresponds to that time. When the LED is ON, the function is active. After you activate the function, the product automatically starts to adapt the energy consumption to the time (i.e. Consuming more energy during the night then during the day).IMPORTANT: In order to work properly, the function must be enabled both during the night and during the day. The function will remain enabled until deactivated (it will also be deactivated in the event of a blackout, or whenever the appliance is turned off). To deactivate the function, press the button again. When the LED is OFF, the function is not active.Note: the power consumption of the appliance is declared with the Eco function disabled
Black Out alarmThis alarm is triggered in the event of a prolonged power outage that has caused the temperature inside the freezer compartment to rise.The red indicator light flashes E and an acoustic signal is triggered, which will remain active until the door is closed. The freezer compartment temperature indicators may flash.To turn the sound signal off, press the “Turn off alarm” button F . If the freezer compartment has not yet reached the temperature for the optimal preservation of the food items, the temperature alarm may be triggered (see temperature alarm). Check the food before consuming it.
Turning Off the sound alarmTo turn off the sound alarm, briefly press the button F .
Door Magnet switchDo not remove, it is part of the normal operation of the product.
Connect the appliance to the mains power supply. The ideal temperatures for preserving food have already been set at the factory.To avoid food waste, please refer to the recommended setting and storage times found in the user manual.Note: After switching the appliance on, it will be necessary to wait for 4 to 5 hours before a temperature suitable for a standard appliance load is reached.
Operation of the freezerThe freezer can be used for storing already frozen food and for freezing fresh food. The amount of fresh food (in kg) that can be frozen in 24 hours is indicated on the appliance data plate. The freezer can operate at ambient temperatures between +10°C and + 32°C. Optimal performance is obtained at temperatures between + 10°C and +43°C.
Switching on the freezer for the first time
- There is no need to set the freezer temperature on the thermostat because the appliance is already factory set.
- Plug in the appliance. The green LED (indicating that the appliance is ON) and the red LED will light up, and on some models also the acoustic alarm (if provided) will sound after about 1 minute, indicating that the freezer has not yet reached a sufficiently cold temperature for storage of foodstuffs.
- To mute the acoustic alarm press the door switch.
Adjusting the thermostatSelect the freezer compartment temperature Ambient air temperature, the frequency of door opening and the amount of food to freeze can affect the freezer temperature adjustments. We therefore recommend starting with a medium temperature.
Door alarmIf the door will be left open for more then 2 minute the alarm ring. Close the door or press for few seconds the botton F .
Freeze operationThe recommended amount of food to be frozen is indicated on the data plate on the inside of the appliance. When putting food in to freeze, the ideal temperature is reached.Arrange the fresh food in the freezing area, leaving enough space around it to allow air to circulate freely. Avoid fresh food to come into direct contact with frozen food.
Tips for freezing and storing fresh food
- Before freezing, wrap and seal fresh food in: aluminium foil, plastic wrap, cling film, polyethylene containers with lids, and other containers provided they are suitable for freezing foods.
- Foodstuffs (except meat, see below) must be fresh, mature and of prime quality in order to obtain high quality frozen food.
- Fresh vegetables and fruit should preferably be frozen as soon as they are picked to maintain the full original nutritional value, consistency, colour and flavour.Some meat, especially game, should be hung before it is frozen.
- Always leave hot food to cool before placing in the freezer.
- Use fully or partially defrosted foods immediately. Do not refreeze unless the food is cooked after it has thawed. Once cooked, the thawed food can be refrozen.
Freezing and storing fresh food
- Place foods to be frozen in the two upper baskets.
- When the freezer is used without the rack, place the ice packs above the food to be frozen at the front of the top drawer.
- Load limits are determined by baskets, flaps, drawers, shelves etc. Make sure that these components can still close easily after loading
Removing the basketsPull the drawers out as far as they go, then lift slightly and remove. Pull the lower basket out fully, then rotate it slightly in order to remove.Note: The freezer can also be used without the upper drawers, in order to maximise space. For correct operation of the freezer compartment the bottom drawer should not be removed. Ensure that after placing the food on the racks, the freezer door closes properly.
Making ice cubesFill the ice cube tray up to 2/3 with water and place in the freezer compartment.Do not use sharp or pointed objects to detach the tray.
Helpful hints and tips
Cleaning and maintenanceRegularly clean the appliance with a cloth and a solution of hot water and neutral detergent specifically formulated for refrigerator interiors. Do not use abrasive cleaners or tools. Use the tool provided to regularly clean the defrost water drain outlet, located on the rear wall of the refrigerator compartment near the crisper draw, in order to ensure defrost water is removed correctly (see Fig. 1).Before servicing or cleaning the appliance, unplug it from the mains or disconnect the power supply.
The push in gasket allows it to be cleaned easily, simply removing it from its place, starting from the upper corner part as shown, and then reinserting it using the reverse procedure used to remove it.
Hints for energy saving
- Do not open the door frequently or leave it open longer than absolutely necessary.
- Do not set temperature any colder than necessary.
- Ensure sufficient air circulation and exhaust at the appliance base and at the back wall of the appliance. Never cover air vent openings.
- Do not place warm foods into the appliance. Allow warm foods to cool first.
Hints for freezingTo help you make the most of the freezing process, here are some hints:
- The maximum quantity of food which can be frozen in 24 hours is shown on the rating plate.
- The freezing process takes 24 hours. No further food to be frozen should be added during this period.
- Freeze only top quality, fresh and thoroughly cleaned foodstuffs.
- Prepare food in small portions to enable it to be rapidly and completely frozen and to make it possible subsequently to thaw only the quantity required.
- Wrap up the food in aluminium foil or polythene and make sure that the packages are airtight.
- Do not allow fresh, unfrozen food to touch food which is already frozen, thus avoiding a rise in temperature of the latter.
- Lean foods store better and longer than fatty ones; salt reduces the storage life of food.
- Water ices, if consumed immediately after removal from the freezer compartment, can possibly cause the skin to be freeze burnt.
- It is advisable to show the freezing in date on each individual pack to enable you to keep tab of the storage time.
Hints for storage of frozen foodTo obtain the best performance from this appliance, you should:
- Make sure that the commercially frozen foodstuffs were adequately stored by the retailer.
- Make sure that frozen foodstuffs are transferred from the foodstore to the freezer in the shortest possible time.
- Do not open the door frequently or leave it open longer than absolutely necessary.
- Once defrosted, food deteriorates rapidly and cannot be refrozen.
- Do not exceed the storage period indicated by the food manufacturer.
Defrosting the freezerThe freezer compartment is frost free. This means that there is no build up of frost when it is in operation, neither on the internal walls nor on the food. The absence of frost is due to the continuous circulation of cold air inside the compartment, driven by an automatically controlled fan.
If the appliance is not going to be usedDisconnect the appliance from the power supply, remove all the food and clean. Leave the doors open enough for air to circulate inside the compartments. This will prevent the formation of mould and bad odours.
In case of power failuresKeep the doors of the appliance closed. In this way the stored food will stay cold as long as possible. Do not refreeze partially thawed food, consume it within 24 hours.
What to do if …
|The control panel is switched off, the appliance does not work.||The appliance may be in On/Stand-by mode. There may be an appliance power supply problem.||Turn the appliance on pressing the On/ Stand-by button. Make sure:
– there is not a power outage
– the plug is properly inserted in the power socket and the mains double-pole switch (if present) is in the correct position (i.e. allows the appliance to be powered)
– the household electrical system
protection devices are efficient
– the power cable is not broken.
|The internal light does not work.||The light may need replacing.
The appliance may be in On/Stand-by mode
|– Contact the authorised Technical Assistance Service.
– Turn the appliance on pressing the On/ Stand-by button
|The temperature inside the compartment is not cold enough.||There could be various causes (see “Solutions”)||Make sure:
– the door close properly
– the appliance is not installed near a heat source
– the set temperature is adequate
– the circulation of air through the ventilation grilles on the base of the appliance is not obstructed.
|The front edge of the appliance, at the door striker seal, is hot.||This is not a defect. It prevents condensation from forming.||No solution is necessary.|
|The red F icon is flashing and a sound signal
|Door open alarm
It is activated when the door remains open for a prolonged period of time.
|To turn the sound signal off, close the door
of the product.
|The red F icon will light up, a sound signal is activated and the letter “F” is flashing on the display.||Malfunction alarm
The alarm indicates the malfunction of a technical component.
|Call the authorized Technical Assistance Service. To turn the sound signal off, briefly press the “Turn off sound alarm”
|The Temperature display blinks (°C) and the Alarm Indicator remains on.||Temperature alarm
The inside temperature is not adequate.
|Press the Stop Alarm button F ; the acoustical alarm stops, the Temperature Display (°C) blinks and the Alarm Indicator
F remains on until a temperature <-10°C
|The Black Out Alarm E icon remains on, the Alarm indicator F blinks and the Temperature display (°C) blinks, showing the maximum temperature reached during blackout.||Long Black-Out alarm
Prolonged power failure, able to cause the inside temperature to increase to 0°C.
|Press the Stop Alarm button F ; the acoustical alarm stops, the Temperature Display (°C) blinks
and the Alarm Indicator F remains on
until a temperature <-10°C is reached.
Note: Gurgling, hissing and humming noises from the refrigerating system are normal.
Before contacting the After-sales service:Switch the appliance on again to see if the problem has disappeared. If not, switch it off again and repeat the operation after an hour.If your appliance still does not work properly after carrying out the checks listed in the troubleshooting guide and switching the appliance on again, contact the After-sales service, clearly explaining the problem and specifying:
- the type of fault;
- the model;
- the type and serial number of the appliance (given on the rating plate);
- the Service number (the number after the word SERVICE on the rating plate inside the appliance).
|Net Volume (l)|
|Rising Time (h)||8|
|Freezing capacity (kg/24 h)||21|
|Energy consumption (kWh/24h)||0.805|
|Noise level (dba)||38|
The technical information is situated in the rating plate on the internal side of the appliance and in the energy labelThe model information can be retrieved using the QR-Code reported in the energy label. The label also includes the model identifier that can be used to consult the portal of the registry at https://eprel.ec.europa.eu
WARNING!: Ensure that the appliance is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before performing any maintenance operation – risk of electrical shock. Never use steam cleaning equipmentDo not use abrasive or harsh cleaners such as window sprays, scouring cleansers, flammable fluids, cleaning waxes, concentrated detergents, bleaches or cleansers containing petroleum products on plastic parts, interior and door liners or gaskets.Do not use paper towels, scouring pads, or other harsh cleaning tools.
Disposal of packaging materialsThe packaging material is 100% recyclable and is marked with the recycle symbol.The various parts of the packaging must therefore be disposed of responsibility and in full compliance with local authority regulations governing waste disposal.
Scrapping of household appliancesThis appliance is manufactured with recyclable or reusable materials. Doors and lids of the refrigeration appliance should be removed before disposal in the landfill, to avoid children or animals getting trapped inside. Dispose of it in accordance with local waste disposal regulations. For further information on the treatment, recovery and recycling of household electrical appliances, contact your local authority, the collection service for household wasteor the store where you purchased the appliance. This appliance is marked in compliance with European Directive 2012/19/EU, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.The symbol on the product or on the accompanying documentation indicates that it should not be treated as domestic waste but must be taken to an appropriate collection center for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
The technical information is situated in the rating plate on the internal side of the appliance and in the energy label. The model information can be retrieved using the QR-Code reported in the energy label. The label also includes the model identifier that can be used to consult the portal of the registry at https://eprel.ec.europa.eu
Energy saving tipsTo guarantee adequate ventilation follow installation instructions. Insufficient ventilation on back of the product increases energy consumption and decreases cooling efficiency.Frequent door opening might cause an increase in Energy consumption.The internal temperature of the appliance and the Energy Consumption may be affected also by the ambient temperature, as well as location of the appliance. Temperature setting should take into consideration these factors.
Reduce to a minimum door opening.When thawing frozen food, place them in the refrigerator.The low temperature of the frozen products cools the food in the refrigerator. Allow warm food and drinks to cool down before placing in the appliance.Positioning of the drawers, baskets and shelves has no impact on the efficient usage of energy. Food should be placed on the shelves in such way to ensure proper air circulation (food should not touch each other and distance between food and rear wall should be kept).You can increase storage capacity of frozen food by removing baskets and, if present, Stop Frost shelve, maintaining an equivalent energy consumption.Do not worry of the noise coming from the compressor.
Declaration of conformity
- This appliance has been designed for preserving food and is manufactured in compliance with Regulation (CE) No. 1935/2004.
- This appliance has been designed, manufactured and marketed in compliance with:
- safety objectives of the “Low Voltage” Directive 2014/35/EU (which replaces 2006/95/CE and subsequent amendments);
- the protection requirements of Directive “EMC” 2014/30/EU.
How long is the IKEA guarantee valid?This guarantee is valid for five years from the original date of purchase of your appliance at IKEA. The original sales receipt, is required as proof of purchase. If service work is carried out under guarantee, this will not extend the guarantee period for the appliance.
Who will execute the service?IKEA service provider will provide the service through its own service operations or authorized service partner network.
What does this guarantee cover?The guarantee covers faults of the appliance, which have been caused by faulty construction or material faults from the date of purchase from IKEA. This guarantee applies to domestic use only. The exceptions are specified under the headline “What is not covered under this guarantee?” Within the guarantee period, the costs to remedy the fault e.g. repairs, parts, labour and travel will be covered, provided that the appliance is accessible for repair without special expenditure. On these conditions the EU guidelines (Nr. 99/44/EG) and the respective local regulations are applicable. Replaced parts become the property of IKEA.
What will IKEA do to correct the problem?IKEA appointed Service Provider will examine the product and decide, at its sole discretion, if it is covered under this guarantee. If considered covered, IKEA Service Provider or its authorized service partner through its own service operations, will then, at its sole discretion, either repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product.
What is not covered under this guarantee?
- Normal wear and tear.
- Deliberate or negligent damage, damage caused by failure to observe operating instructions, incorrect installation or by connection to the wrong voltage, damage caused by chemical or electrochemical reaction, rust, corrosion or water damage including but not limited to damage caused by excessive lime in the water supply, damage caused by abnormal environmental conditions.
- Consumable parts including batteries and lamps.
- Non-functional and decorative parts which do not affect normal use of the appliance, including any scratches and possible color differences.
- Accidental damage caused by foreign objects or substances and cleaning or unblocking of filters, drainage systems or soap drawers.
- Damage to the following parts: ceramic glass, accessories, crockery and cutlery baskets, feed and drainage pipes, seals, lamps and lamp covers, screens, knobs, casings and parts of casings. Unless such damages can be proved to have been caused by production faults.
- Cases where no fault could be found during a technician’s visit.
- Repairs not carried out by our appointed service providers and/or an authorized service contractual partner or where non-original parts have been used.
- Repairs caused by installation which is faulty or not according to specification.
- The use of the appliance in a non-domestic environment i.e. professional use.
- Transportation damages. If a customer transports the product to his home or another address, IKEA is not liable for any damage that may occur during transport. However, if IKEA delivers the product to the customer’s delivery address, then damage to the product that occurs during this delivery will be covered by IKEA.
- Cost for carrying out the initial installation of the IKEA appliance.
- However, if an IKEA appointed Service Provider or its authorized service partner repairs or replaces the appliance under the terms of this guarantee, the appointed Service Provider or its authorized service partner will reinstall the repaired appliance or install the replacement, if necessary.
How country law appliesThe IKEA guarantee gives you specific legal rights, which cover or exceed all the local legal demands. However these conditions do not limit in any way consumer rights described in the local legislation.
Area of validityFor appliances which are purchased in one EU country and taken to another EU country, the services will be provided in the framework of the guarantee conditions normal in the new country.An obligation to carry out services in the framework of the guarantee exists only if the appliance complies and is installed in accordance with:
- the technical specifications of the country in which the guarantee claim is made;
- the Assembly Instructions and User Manual Safety Information.
The dedicated AFTER SALES for IKEA appliances Please don’t hesitate to contact IKEA appointed Authorized Service Centre to:
- make a service request under this guarantee;
- ask for clarifications on installation of the IKEA appliance in the dedicated IKEA kitchen furniture;
- ask for clarification on functions of IKEA appliances.
To ensure that we provide you with the best assistance, please read carefully the Assembly Instructions and/or the User Manual before contacting us.
Do you need extra help?For any additional questions not related to After Sales of your appliances please contact your nearest IKEA store call centre. We recommend you read the appliance documentation carefully before contacting us.