imperii Infrared Motion Sensor Holder Instruction Manual
Welcome to use ST451 B Infrared Motion Sensor Holder!The product is a new saving-energy sensor; it adopts good sensitivity detector and integrated circuit. It gathers automatism, convenience, safety, saving-energy and practical functions. It utilizes the infrared energy from human as control-signal source and it can start the load at once when one enters detection field.It can identify day and night automatically. It is easy to install and used widely.
Detection Range: 360°Power Source: 110-240V/ACPower Frequency: S0/60HzTime Delay: Min. 1 0sec±3secAmbient Light: <3-2000LUX (adjustable)Rated Load: Max.60W (E27) +Detection Distance: 6m max (<24<>C)Installation Height: 2-3.SmMax. Smin±l min
- Fix the holder in the place where you will want to install according to figure on the right.
- After installation of the sensor, connect with lamp and then you could test it.
- After installation, Turned LUX knob clockwise to the maximum (SUN). Turned time knob anti-clockwise to the minimum(-).
- Switch on the power .The sensor and its connected lamp will have no signal at the beginning. After Warm-up 30 sec, the sensor can start work .If the sensor receives the induction signal, the lamp will turn on. While there is no another induction signal any more, the load should stop working within 10 sec± 3 sec and the lamp would turn off .
- Turn LUX knob anti-clockwise on the minimum (moon). If the ambient light is more than 3LUX, the sensor would not work and the lamp stop working too. If the ambient light is less than 3LUX (darkness), the sensor would work. Under no induction signal condition, the sensor should stop working within 10 sec± 3 sec.
Note: when testing in daylight, please turn LUX knob to (SUN) position, otherwise the sensor lamp could not work!
imperii Infrared Motion Sensor Holder Instruction Manual – imperii Infrared Motion Sensor Holder Instruction Manual – imperii Infrared Motion Sensor Holder Instruction Manual –