imperii Repellent for Garden
The solar module mounted on the top transforms the sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery.The vibration generator at the bottom of the plastic tube picks up battery power and emits sound waves of approximately 400 Hz on the ground. The wave scares the mice and moles without harming them in any way.Sound probes are emitted every 30 seconds, when the battery is recharged. Its effect is complete in a range of 2 to 4 weeks after installation, depending on local conditions.
Replacing the Battery
Batteries should be placed by a responsible adult, do not leave them in the hands of children; Persons with limited physical, psychic or sensory abilities should not be manipulated unless they have been trained in their management or are under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- Remove the upper solar module and disconnect the plug connection with the plastic tube.
- Loosen the four screws on the bottom of the solar module.
- Open the battery compartment and insert them according to the indicated polarity, the AA battery can be replaced.
- Reassemble the product.
- Do not mix new batteries with used ones, or alkaline batteries with saline.
- It is not recommended to use rechargeable batteries.
- Replace batteries when you notice that they lose strength and power.
- Dispose of batteries in recycling bins. If you do not know, contact your local council to let you know.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Clean the solar panel with a damp cloth from time to time.
- Do not use solvents for cleaning and be sure not to apply excessive pressure to the panel during the cleaning process.
- Be sure to remove the batteries when the repellent is to be stored for an extended period of time.
- Storing the product without removing the batteries could damage it irreparably.
Its packaging ensures that, when it becomes waste, this packaging will be recycled and valued using the Integrated System of Waste Container Management (GIS), managed by Ecoembes.
Indicates the selective collection of A electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) after the end of its life so that it enters the recycling circuit, and does not end up in unauthorized garbage containers.
Restricts the use of six hazardous materials: Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Chromium VI (Hexavalent), PBB and PBDE; In the manufacture of various types of electrical and electronic equipment.
European Conformity. It is the testimony on the part of the manufacturer that its product meets the minimum legal and technical requirements in the security of the member states of the European Union. The CE mark does not imply the quality of the product.
- The guarantee comes into force when presenting the commercial invoice of the registered establishment, duly completed and sealed; Starting with the delivery date determined on it.
- The warranty extends to two years, referring only to manufacturing defects.
- The product will be replaced or repaired provided it is returned in its original packaging without additional labels or stickers at the point of sale.
- We disclaim all liability for damages that may result from misuse of our product. The guarantee is not applicable in the following cases:
- If you have not followed the instructions correctly.
- If the appliance has been tampered with.
- If you have suffered damage due to improper use.
- If defects have arisen as a result of power failure.
TECHNICAL SERVICE : http://imperiielectronics.com/index.php?controller=contact
imperii Repellent for Garden Instruction Manual – imperii Repellent for Garden Instruction Manual – imperii Repellent for Garden Instruction Manual –