imperii SmartBand IP68+ECG ARCA User Manual
Outdoor Fitness Tracker
Thank you for choosing our product.You can read this manual and fully understand the use and operation of the equipment.
The company reserves the right to make changes to the content of this manual without prior notice.The product includes:
- smart band
Description of the function of the bracelet
Description of the touch button:
A;. Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to start.B: Click: select the function down. Press and hold: confirm.
Please pay attention to the charging zone.
- Please note that the two charging contacts cannot contact the driver at the same time, or they may cause the circuit to burn.
Disassembly and assembly instructions for the watch strap:
Standby dial interface:
Step count Step:counting is enabled by default. This interface shows the current number of steps. kilometers. calories and heart rate. The data is deleted every day at 12 noon.
- Heart rate, correctly use the wristband (left/ right hand) onthe wrist, enter the heart rate menu and continuously measurethe heart rate value. Once the bracelet is linked to theapplication, the heart rate data is synchronized with theapplication in real time.
- Blood pressure, correctly wear the bracelet (left hand/ right hand) on the wrist, enter the blood pressure menu, measure the simple blood pressure value. Once the bracelet is linked to the application, blood pressure data is synchronized with the application in real time.
- Sleep, the sleep monitoring period: from 9:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. the next day. After the wristband generates data and exits sleep monitoring, the wrist sleep data can be synchronized with the APP once the bracelet is linked to the APP.
Variation of heart rate:Be sure to wear the bracelet correctly on the wrist during the ECG test. Once the function is activated, touch the screen with your finger to start the measurement. The test ends at 30 s. If itis less than 30 s, you will be asked to return to the page with your fingertip.
Breath guide:Enter the breathing interface. After 2 minutes, the breathing guide begins. After adjusting the breath, follow the light point to adjust the breathing.
Message Notification:Open the message notification interface,attach the bracelet to the application. When notification permission is enabled, the new message received in the notification bar of the mobile phone will be sent to the bracelet. A total of 5 messages can be saved, and the message received after 5 will overwrite previously received messages.
Sports mode:(walking, running, cycling, hiking, swimming, soccer, basketball, indoor running)
- Select the corresponding sport mode, press and hold the touch key on the screen to start the corresponding sport mode; Press and hold the screen to jump to the final sports interface, click “” To return to the sports interface and continue with sports, click “” To end sports and save the data, elide. “” To end the sport and not save the data;
- WeatherThe mobile phone is connected to the network. Once the application has acquired the weather information, link the bracelet to the application, The weather information in the application is sent to the bracelet.
- Air pressureThe mobile phone is connected to the network. After the application has acquired the air pressure information, link the band to the application. The air pressure information in the application is sent to the bracelet.
- AltitudeThe mobile phone is connected to the network. After the application has acquired the air pressure information, link the band to the application. The elevation information in the application is sent to the bracelet.
- UVThe mobile phone is connected to the network. After the application has acquired the UV information, link the bracelet to the application. The weather information in the application is sent to the bracelet.
- VibrationPress and hold the touch key to turn on/ off. (Enabling vibration will affect the usage time)
- Brightness adjustmentPress and hold the touch key to adjust between the three levels: low, medium and high.
- Restore factory settingsPress and hold to select whether you want to restore factory settings; all bracelet data will be erased after restoration.
- View version informationSee the Bluetooth name and address and the version number of the bracelet,
- Turn offPress and hold to turn off the bracelet.
Application download method:
Search and download in the app store.
Search HPlus to download in the 360 application, Google Play and other store applications.
Search HP I us to download on the App Store
Android Phone:The application icon after HPlus installation is like this: iPhone device: the application Icon after the Installation of HPlus is like this:
Pair via Bluetooth:
Status disconnected: Once the bracelet is turned on, the Bluetooth remains in search status. After opening the APK/APP, enter the device link option and select the corresponding bracelet device name to pair the bracelet with the application.Application link status: Synchronization of the time of the bracelet: once the bracelet is paired with the application, click to synchronize the time and time system of the bracelet and the mobile phone.
Data synchronization:Once the bracelet is linked to the application, the health data of the bracelet can be synchronized with the application; after opening the heart rate, sleep and movement interface, click to select the date.
Message notification:Once the bracelet is linked to the application, the corresponding notification permission is enabled on the mobile phone system. Add more notification apps in the application to enable the corresponding third-party application.
- Call notification:In the personal application, enable call notification. When the mobile terminal receives one or more incoming calls, the bracelet will receive one I several notifications of Incoming calls at the same time.
- SMS notification:Enable SMS notification in the personal application. When the mobile phone receives one/ several SM5 messages, the bracelet will receive one/ multiple SMS notifications at the same time;
- Other notifications of application messages:Activate notification of messages of the corresponding application, such as WeChat, QQ, Face book, Twitter, etc. in the personal application. When the mobile phone receives one/ multiple message notifications from the application, the bracelet will receive one I multiple corresponding message notifications at the same time.
Sedentary reminder:Set the start time, end time and sedentary time interval (minutes), threshold (steps), and ell ck to enter Repeat to select the sedentary reminder date (week). When the sedentary time ends, the bracelet vibrates, showing a sedentary icon.
Alarm reminder:Click on the alarm reminder settings to add the alarm time. When the alann time is over, the bracelet will indicate: the alarm icon.
Heart rate detection:Set the start time, end time and sedentary time interval (minutes), check the heart rate test and save.
Firmware update:Detects if the firmware version of the bracelet is the latest version. It will ask If there ls a new version and will be updated to the latest version.
Unlink:Link the bracelet to the application; click Unlink with the bracelet on the device interface to unlink the device. Ignore the linked device in the iPhone’s phone settings.
Frequently asked question
- Do not expose this device to overcooling or overheating conditions for a long time, otherwise it will cause permanent damage.
- Why can’t I use the watch when taking a hot bath?As the temperature of the bath water is high, it will generate mass vapor that is in the gas phase and is characterized by a small molecule radius. It is easy to penetrate through a hollow of the watch case. When the temperature drops, it will become a liquid phase water fall, which is easy to cause a short circuit in the watch, which could damage the circuit board and the watch.
- The watch cannot start or charge.If the newly received watch cannot be started, it may be because the battery is under protection against a collision during the transport of the watch. Plug the charging cable to activate the watch.If your watch cannot be started due to a too low battery or if the watch has not been used for a long time, plug in the USB cable and charge it for half an hour for activation.
imperii SmartBand IP68 ECG ARCA User Manual – imperii SmartBand IP68 ECG ARCA User Manual – imperii SmartBand IP68 ECG ARCA User Manual –