QUICK SETUP GUIDE29-Bottle Wine CoolerNS-WC29SS9 / NS-WC29SS9-C
- 29-Bottle wine cooler
- Quick Setup Guide
FIND YOUR USER GUIDE ONLINE!Go to www.insigniaproducts.com, enter your model in the search box, then press ENTER.Next to Features, click Support & Downloads, then next to User Guide, click the language you want.Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this appliance near water.
- Clean only with a damp cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings.Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatuses (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug.A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety.If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for the replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, wall outlets, and the point where they exit from the appliance.
- Do not attempt to modify or extend the power cord of this appliance.
- Unplug this appliance during lightning storms or when it will not be used for long periods of time.
- Make sure that the available AC power matches the voltage requirements of this appliance. 1
- Do not handle the plug with wet hands. This could result in an electric shock.
- Unplug the power cord by holding the plug, never by pulling the cord.
- Do not turn the appliance on or off by plugging or unplugging the power cord.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the appliance has been damaged in any way, such as when the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, when the liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the appliance, or when the appliance has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain, moisture, dripping, or splashing, and do not place objects filled with liquid on top of it.
Grounding requirementThis cooler must be grounded. This cooler is equipped with a cord that has a grounding wire and plug. The plug must be inserted into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock. Consult a qualified electrician or service person if the grounding instructions are not completely understood or if doubt exists as to whether the cooler is properly grounded.
- 29-bottle capacity
- Temperature range from 41-65° F (5-18° C)
- Touch controls and LED display
- Interior white LED light
- Reversible door ·
- Removable shelves
SETTING UP YOUR COOLER
Before using your cooler
- Remove the exterior and interior packaging.
- Let the cooler stand upright for approximately half an hour before plugging it in to reduce the possibility of a cooling system malfunction.
- Clean the interior with a damp, warm cloth.
1.Find a suitable locationDO
- Place your cooler on a floor, countertop, or cabinet that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded.
- Allow 1.6 inches (4 cm) of space on all sides of the cooler to allow for proper air ventilation.
- Place the cooler away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove, heater, radiator, etc.).Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat sources may increase electrical consumption.Room temperature below 50° F (10° C) or above 85° F (30° C) will hinder the performance.DON’T
- Recess or build it into a countertop or wall. This cooler is designed to be free-standing only.
- Place the cooler in moist areas. · Use the cooler in a garage or any other outside location.
2. Level your coolerIf the cooler is not level, the door may not close or seal properly.This may cause cooling, frost, or moisture problems.
- To level your cooler, raise or lower the leveling feet by turning them clockwise orcounterclockwise.
3. Connect to power
- Plug your cooler in and run it for two to three hours before adding beverages and making temperature adjustments. This allows your cooler to reach a stable temperature.
Note: Check your local power source.This cooler requires a 110V-120V, 60 Hz power supply. Use a 3-prong (grounding) outlet.The power cord is equipped with a 3-prong (grounding) plug which plugs into a standard 3-prong (grounding) wall outlet to minimize the possibility of electric shock hazards from this cooler.
USING YOUR COOLER
Setting the temperature
- Press the temperature up ( ) or down ( ) buttons to increase or decrease the temperature by one degree. The temperature range is 41-65° F (5-18° C).
- Press and hold the temperature up ( ) and down ( ) buttons at the same time to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Note: If you experience a power outage, your cooler will resume cooling at the temperature it was set to before the outage when it is turned on again.Using the display
- When you plug in your cooler for the first time, the display screen turns on for three seconds, and you hear a start-up beep.
- When you lock your cooler, the display turns on when a button is pressed. It turns off after 30 seconds if no buttons are pressed.
- In normal mode, the display shows the set temperature.
Lighting your cooler
- Press the light ( ) button to turn the light on or off. A beep sounds when the light is turned on or off.
Locking and unlocking your wine cooler
- Press and hold the lock ( ) button for three seconds to lock or unlock the control panel.
Reversing the door
- See the online user guide for steps on reversing the door.
CLEANING YOUR COOLER
- Turn off your cooler and unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Remove all beverages.
- Wash the interior with a damp, warm cloth.Note: It is recommended that you soak your cloth in a baking soda solution before washing the interior. Mix one quart of warm water and two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Clean the door gasket (seal) so the door closes properly.
- Dry the interior and exterior with a soft cloth.
TIPS ON SAVING ENERGY
- Place your cooler in the coolest area of the room, away from heat-producing appliances or heating ducts, and out of direct sunlight.
- Do not overload the cooler, because it forces the compressor to run longer.
- Do not open the door too often, especially if the weather is very hot. Close the door as soon as possible to prevent cool air from escaping.
- Make sure that the door seals completely to keep your cooler running efficiently.
- Make sure to keep the door gasket (seal) clean to keep your cooler running efficiently.
- Make sure that your cooler is sufficiently ventilated and is in a room with adequate air circulation.
|Dimensions (H×W×D):||33.1 × 18.9 × 17.3 in.(84.2 × 48.0 × 44.0 cm) ·|
|Weight:||61.7 lbs (28 kg) ·|
|Power requirements:||115 V~60 Hz-65 W ·|
|Current:||0.8 A ·|
|Ambient operating temperature:||54-109° F (12-43° C)|
|· Cooler temperature range:||41-65° F (5-18° C) ·|
|Power cord length:||5.4 ft. (1.65 m)|
Fault indicationIf a fault is detected, the display shows one of the following codes:
- E1: Temperature sensor fault
- E4: Defrost sensor fault
If either of these error codes appears on the display, please contact your local dealer or service center.Do not try to repair the cooler yourself.
|My cooler is not working.||
|The door does not close completely.My cooler is not cold enough.My cooler makes unusual noises or vibrates.||
|Moisture is building up in the interior of my cooler.||
|My cooler turns on and off frequently.||
Note: See the online user guide for additional troubleshooting tips.
Electric Shock HazardFailure to follow these instructions can result in electric shock, fire, or death.
- WARNING Keep ventilation openings on the appliance clear of obstructions.
- WARNING Do not touch the compressor with wet hands. This could result in frostbite.
- WARNING Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process unless they are recommended by the manufacturer.
- WARNING Do does not damage the refrigerant tubing when handling, moving or using the cooler.
- WARNING Do not use electrical appliances inside the wine cooler unless they are of the type recommended by the manufacturer.
- WARNING DANGER–Never allow children to play with, operate, or crawl inside your cooler.Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old cooler:1) Take off the doors2) Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside
- WARNING Do not use extension cords or ungrounded (two-prong) adapters. 8
- Unplug the cooler before carrying out user maintenance on it.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
For customer support, call 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada) or 01-800-926-3000 (Mexico) www.insigniaproducts.com
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies.Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.©2020 Best Buy. All rights reserved.V6 ENGLISH 20-0203