Quick Start Guide
What\'s in the box
For Windows 7 or Windows 8 Bluetooth setup, please visit our online FAQs.
Flip 3 Stealth Edition is IPX7 waterproof. IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Flip 3 Stealth Edition is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL Flip 3 Stealth Edition to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL Flip 3 Stealth Edition to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source. IPX7 waterproof is defined as the speaker can be immersed in water up to lm for up to 30 minutes. If the speaker will not be used for a long period of time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months. Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions.
- Model No.: FLIP 3 SE
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Support: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5
- Transducer: 2 x 40mm
- Output power: 2 x 8W RMS
- Frequency response: 80Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥80dB
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 3000mAh)
- Battery charge time: 3.5 hour @ 5V1A
- Music playing time: up to 10 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <4dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 64 x 169 x 64 (mm)
- Weight: 470g
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
JBL Flip 3 Stealth Edition Manual – JBL Flip 3 Stealth Edition Manual –