JOHN LEWIS Delaney Tall Bulbholder
Recommended bulb1 x 2-4 Watt ES energy efficient LED GLSor1 x 42 Watt ES eco halogen GLSBulb not included
SpecificationMax power: 42WVoltage: 220~240V, 50HzNet weight: 4kg
Please retain these instructions for future reference.
This symbol indicates that this product should not be treated as normal house-hold waste and it should be recycled. John Lewis does not operate in store take back, but as members of the Distributer Take Back scheme have funded the development and upgrade of recycling facilities across the UK. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.We have taken great care to ensure that this product reaches you in perfect condition. However, should any parts be damaged or missing please e-mail [email protected]
Thank you for purchasing this Delaney Tall Bulbholder table lamp. Please read the instructions carefully before use to ensure safe and satisfactory operations of this product.
- To prevent electric shock, switch off the mains supply before maintaining this product.
- Ensure other persons cannot restore electricity supply without your knowledge.
- Always use correct bulb type with the correct wattage as indicated in the specification table.
- Never exceed the max power rating.
- When changing a bulb always switch off at the mains first and allow the bulb to cool down before handling.
- Dispose of used bulbs carefully.
- The bulb and surrounding parts can become extremely hot during use.
- The supply cord cannot be replaced. If the cord is damaged the product should be disposed of to avoid a safety hazard.
- This product is Class II and shall not be earthed.
- For indoor use only.
Carefully unpack the carton, make sure all parts are present before assembly
- Place the table lamp on the desired location ensuring that the cable will not present a trip or safety hazard. Insert the correct wattage bulb (not supplied) into the lamp holder. Screw clockwise until firmly secured within the lampholder.
- Connect the plug to a convenient socket and turn on the power switch. To operate the table lamp, switch the inline switch for continuous operation, and again to turn the lamp off.
Care InstructionsWe recommend cleaning with a soft dry cloth. Do not use abrasive materials as these will damage the finish