John Lewis Emilia Table Lamp
Thank you for purchasing this Emilia Table Lamp.Please read the instructions carefully before use to ensure safe and satisfactory operation of this product. Please keep these instructions for future reference.
- 220-240V~ 50Hz
- Lamp Type: G9 MAX 33W
The lamp can be only indoor used If in doubt, consult a qualified electrician or contact your retail outlet. Ensure that you always install the fitting to the relevant regulations. Certain regulations indicate that lighting fittings should be installed by a qualified electrician.
- This fitting should be fitted in accordance with IEE Regulations and the Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your Local Authority.
- To prevent electric shock switch off at the mains supply before installing or maintaining this fitting. Ensure other persons cannot restore the electricity supply without your knowledge.
- If you are in any doubt, please consult a qualified electrician.
- Always use the correct type and wattage bulb. Never exceed the wattage stated.CAUTION! The bulb and surrounding parts can become hot during use.
- Fit bulb to the lamp holder. The maximum power indicated must not be exceeded.
- Switch on the electricity supply at the fuse board
For indoor use only. The lamp should be placed on a flat, stable surface.Do not cover. Keep away from curtains, bedding etc.Always route mains cable so it does not present a hazard (entrapment, tripping etc.)CAUTION – Always completely unplug from mains and allow to cool before changing bulbs.
- Indoor use only.
- Replace bulbs from John Lewis or established brand of the same type and compatibility
- Recommend the fitting should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth.
- 1 x 42 W
- G9 bulb not included
- Max. power: 42W
- Voltage: 220~240V, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 1.6kg
Please retain these instructions for future reference.
This symbol indicates that this product should not be treated as normal household waste and it should be recycled. John Lewis do not operate in store take back, but as members of the Distributor Take Back scheme have funded the development and upgrade of recycling facilities across the UK. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.
We have taken great care to ensure that this product reaches you in perfect condition.However, should any parts be damaged or missing please e-mail[email protected]
Why is the light not working when switched on?Check your power supply is switched on
Please contact John Lewis
John Lewis Partnership171 Victoria StreetLondon SW1E 5NNjohnlewis.comMade in China