Wireless Earphones KJBTIEARBK Instruction Manual
- Charging voltage: Micro USB 5V
- Working current: 20-30mA
- Bluetooth working range: 10M
- Output power: 2×20mW
- Frequency range: 2.402-2.480GHz
- Distortion factor: ≤1%
- Sensitivity: ≥95dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Normal working time: Music state 3 hours
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Auto power-off: After 8 minutes
- Battery capacity: 70mAh
- Wireless Earphone
- Quick-start guide
- Instruction manual
- Silicon caps (Size: S, M, L) x 1 pair of each
- Micro USB Cable
Before using the earphones for the first time, please charge for at least 2 hours.
- Plug the micro USB cable into the charging port on the earphones, plug the other end into a USB port on a computer or a USB AC power adapter.
- Red LED indicator will turn on when earphones are charging.
- Red LED indicator will turn off once fully charged When the battery is low the voice prompt will say “Low battery, please charge”, and the earphones will switch off.
Press the play/pause key for 3 seconds
- Put the earphones near the Bluetooth enabled device
- Long press the play/pause key for 3 seconds. The blue and red LED indicators will flash
- Follow instructions for your device to search for the earphones
- The pairing name is KJBTIEARBK
- The blue LED indicator flashes twice every five seconds when connected
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Officeworks Ltd. is under license.
Please charge with 5V/1A USB power adaptor only.
WARNING!TO PREVENT POSSIBLE HEARING DAMAGE, DO NOT LISTEN AT HIGH VOLUMES FOR LONG PERIODS.
- Play/Pause keyPower on and off (long press)When you receive a call, press this button to answer.
- Next track (long press)/Volume + (short press)
- Previous track (long press)/Volume – (short press)
- LED indicator
- Micro USB charging port
Wireless Earphones KJBTIEARBK Instruction Manual – Wireless Earphones KJBTIEARBK Instruction Manual –