For the purpose of proper using & maintaining the kitchen scale, please read this instruction completely before operating.
- Equipped with a high precision “strain-gauge” sensor.
- Division 0.1/1g
- LCD display
- Automatic zero resetting.
- Automatic switch off.
- Low power indicator.
- Over load indicator “0-LD”
- Two model unit (g/oz)
- Pls rapidly install in the battery to battery holder after open the cover of battery holder.
- Battery: AA1.5V=3V
- Work voltage :2×1.5V=3V
- Low battery indication “LO”
- STEP1: Put the kitchen scale on a hard & flat surface.
- STEP2: Press the key of “ON/OFF’’, the scale will be zero in 3 seconds.
- STEP3: Put the object that will be weighed into the container, the weight will appear on the display.
TARE (TO WEIGHT DIFFERENT INGRELENTS IN THE SAME CONTAINER)
- Leave the first ingredient weighted in the container, press key of “TARE” to reset the display to “0”, add the nest ingredients to the container and the weight appears on the display, and so on.
- After finish weighing press key of “ON/OFF”.
- When you step off the scale, it will automatically switch off if no weighting is carried out while the zero is being displayed the scale switches itself off automatically after approximate one minutes.
UNIT EXCHANGE (g/oz)
- Press the key of “MODE”, you can choose the unit of “g” or “oz”.
OVER LOAD INDICATOR
When the scale is overload, the following will appear on the screen 0-LD.
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
- Placing your scale on a hard. Flat surface, and make sure it is steady before use.
- And then please place the object that will be weighed in the middle of the scale to ensure the greatest accuracy.
- Do not use chemical abrasive cleaners to clean the scale.
- Do not allow your scale to became saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- Do not store the scale in an upright position when not is use as this will drain the batteries.
- Remove the batteries if the scale is not being used for a long time.
- Treat your scale with carefully because it is a precision instrument.
- Do not drop it on it.