Please read all instructions before adjusting or using the trolley.Maximum loading weight of seat: 100kgMaximum loading weight of bag: 15kgSafety Instructions ：
- Make sure the trolley is fully opened, the seat is down and lock B is released.
- Test trolley for stability before use.
- Test the brakes (lock A) to make sure that they are working.Note: Do not have anyone push you while you are seated on the trolley. This is a shopping storage aid only and is not to be used as a transportation device.
|Remove all components from the carton. Open lock B to release the trolley and insert the handlebar into the handrail tube.
To install the real wheels (C), put the plastic spacer (E) inside, followed by the rear wheel (C) with the washer (G) and bolt (F). Lastly, attach the plastic cover (I).
Install the front wheels. When the wheel is connected, push the red connection lock upwards to secure it into position.
Adjust the handlebar height to your desired height and insert part (H) to lock into position.
Operating Instructions for brakes
- When you want to use the brake, pull on the brake rod, this can be locked in place by using Lock A.Make sure that you lock the brake when you want to sit on the seat. Use the lock when you are loading the basket or if you want to remain stationary.
- Hold the thumbscrew firmly in place, do not turn.To tighten the brake, turn the adjustment nut counter-clockwise;To loosen the brake, turn the adjustment nut clockwise.