3-IN-1 STEAM MOP ANDSWEEPERKAMOPSTW03J
SAFETY & WARNINGS
Warning: Read all safety warnings and all instructions. Failure to follow the warnings and instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire, and/or serious injury.Warning: When using electrical appliances, basics safety precautions, including the following should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, personal injury, and material damage.
- Read all this user guide carefully before using the appliance.
- The intended use is described in this user guide. The use of any accessory or attachment or the performance of any operation with this appliance other than those recommended in this user guide may present a risk of personal injury.
- Retain this user guide for future reference.
Using the steam mop
- Do not direct steam at people, animals, electrical appliances or electrical outlets.
- Do not expose to rain.
- Do not immerse the appliance in the water.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended. Keep children away from the unit while in use.
- Do not leave the appliance connected to an electrical outlet when not in use.
- Never pull the power cord to disconnect the appliance from the socket. Keep the appliance cord away from heat, oil, and sharp edges.
- Do not handle steam cleaner with wet hands.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord, pull cord around sharp corners, or expose cord to heated surfaces.
- Do not use appliances in an enclosed space filled with vapor given off by oil-based paint thinner, some moth-proofing substances, flammable dust or other explosive or toxic vapors.
- Do not use on leather, wax polished furniture or floors, synthetic fabrics, velvet or other delicate, steam-sensitive materials.
- Do not use on any unsealed hard floor surfaces. Additionally, on surfaces that have been treated with wax or some no-wax floors, the sheen may be removed by the heat and steam action. It is always recommended to test an isolated area of the surface to be cleaned before proceeding. We also recommend that you check the use and care instructions from the floor manufacturer.
- Never put descaling, aromatic, alcoholic or detergent products into the steam mop, as this may damage it or make it unsafe for use.
- If the circuit breaker activates while using the steam function, discontinue product use immediately and contact help.kogan.com before further use. Beware of the risk of electrical shock.
- The appliance emits very hot steam to sanitize the area of use, and the steam head and cleaning pads get very hot during use.
- Caution: Always wear suitable shoes when using your steam mop and when changing the accessories on your steam mop. Do not wear slippers or open-toed footwear.
- The lid may become hot during use.
- Care should be taken when using this appliance. DO NOT touch any parts which may become hot during use.
- Do not use if micro-fiber cleaning pads is not correctly fitted.
Safety of others:
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliances by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Residual risks:Additional residual risks may arise when using the tool which may not be included in the enclosed safety warnings. These risks can arise from misuse, prolonged use, etc.Even with the application of the relevant safety regulations and the implementation of safety devices, certain residual risks cannot be avoided. These include:
- Injuries caused by touching any moving parts.
- Injuries caused by touching any hot parts.
- Injuries are caused when changing any parts or accessories.
- Injuries caused by prolonged use of the appliance. When using any appliance for prolonged periods ensure you take regular breaks.
|A Main BodyB HandleC Steam Head
|D Microfibre PadE Carpet GliderF Measuring Cup
|1 Handle2 Cord holder3 Hand bar4 Sweep the floor machine switch5 Power switch
|6 Power cord7 Water tank filler8 Steam head spindle9 Dust collection box
Notes:Each steam mop is tested prior to sale to ensure product performance and safety.When assembling your new steam mop for the first time you may notice water residue inside of the unit. This is normal.
WARNING: Before beginning the assembly, ensure that the appliance is switched off and unplugged.
Attaching the handle
- Slid the handlebar with the handle into the main body until it clicks into place (1a).
- The handle can be removed from the steam mop body for easy storage by pressing the Handle tube button (1b).
Attaching the steam head
- Slide the bottom end of a main body into the steam head until the steam head spindle clicks into place (2a).
- The steam head can be removed from the main body by pressing a salient point on the steam head spindle (2b).
Attaching a cleaning pad
- Microfibre cleaning pad (D) is to be placed at the bottom of steam head.
- To remove the pad, place the front of your shoe onto the cleaning pad removal tab and press down firmly.
Attaching Carpet Gilder
- Ensure a microfibre cleaning pad is fitted before the carpet glider.
- Attach carpet gilder by clipping into place on the steam head and applying vertical pressure until it clicks into place.
- To remove the carpet glider, place the front of your shoe onto the cleaning pad removal tab and press down firmly, the carpet gilder will remove from the steam head.
- Fill the water tank, by opening the tank plug, filling it with a water tank (350ml water capacity), and replacing the tank plug.
- Plug in the appliance to a grounded wall outlet.
- Press the power switch. The indicator lights will turn red, indicating preheating. If the lights do not turn on, please check the Troubleshooting section at the back of this user guide for more details.
- The appliance warm-up time is 25 seconds. When preheating is complete, the indicator light will turn to be blue, and the appliance will be ready for use.
Notes:If a power failure occurs in the middle of the warm-up, or power-off occurs after the warm-up is complete, turn the power supply on again. Depending on the time between power off and on, the appliance may repeat the above warm-up operation.
- During normal operation, the steam head has a wide rotary angle not only to clean corners but also to clean lower space.• Continuous steam output (up to 5 minutes continuously working, steam averaged): about 16-24g/min.• Steam output time: about 15minutes
- The detachable dust bin allows for convenient and quick cleaning.
- To remove the microfibre cleaning pad, place the front of your shoe onto the cleaning pad removal tab and press down firmly.
CLEANING & CARE
WARNING: Do not immerse the appliance in water.
Ensure that the product is powered off and unplugged before cleaning the appliance.Empty the water tank after use every time and clean the water tank.
How to decalcify the water tank interiorTo clean calcium deposits that build up inside the water tank, add one or two tablespoons of white vinegar to the water tank and then shake the contents. Let it sit for several hours, then pour away the solution and rinse with clean water.
Cleaning procedure to remove scale.If your steam mop outputs steam more slowly than usual, or no steam, you may need to remove the limescale. Limescale can develop over time on the metal parts and greatly affect steam mop performance.It is necessary to remove limescale on regular basis every 25-50 times you use a full tank of water, or at least once a month, especially in areas with hard water.The frequency of limescale removal depends upon the hardness of your tap water and how often you use the steam mop.
By using a cleaning solution
- Prepare a solution of 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 tap water and add to the water tank.
- Secure and position the unit to ensure steam released is aimed away from the floor or surrounding objects and surface. Plug the unit in, turn the unit ON by pressing the power switch and allow the unit to produce steam unit the vinegar/water solution in used up.
- Repeat the above procedure as many times as necessary unit a normal steam flow rate is achieved.
- Fill the water tank with fresh water and rinse ours.
- Fill the water tank with fresh water, attach it to the unit, and release steam through the system unit the water tank is empty.
WARNING: Don’t leave the appliance during the limescale removal process and/or while in use
Notice:Perform a test cleaning on a suitable isolated area after each lime scale removal to ensure that there is no debris left in the system.This product contains no serviceable parts. Do not try to repair it by yourself. Any servicing that requires disassembly other than cleaning must be performed by a qualified appliance repair technician.All servicing should be done by an authorized service representative.
Cleaning Microfiber Pad
- Machine washable on a “warm” setting. Always use a mild detergent.
- For best care results, lay flat to dry.
- Important: Allow the steamer to fully cool down before performing any maintenance or troubleshooting checks.
- Important: Never use bleach or fabric softener when washing the microfiber cleaning pad.
- After the steamer is used, turn the power off and then unplug the power cord.
- Take out the water tank and empty the residual water in the tank and clean the external surface with a dry cloth. Until the steam mop cools down, clean appliances.
- Remove the cleaning pad and wash it so that it will be ready for next use.;
- Store product in a protected, dry area. Keep the water funnel and measuring cup for future use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Notes:After cleaning, take out the water tank before cutting off the power and then let the product work for a while, until there is no steam. It can make pipe without water, good to store.
|1300W (+5%, -10%)
|Water tank capacity
Use the troubleshooting guide as a first step to resolve any problems you may be experiencing.If further assistance is required, contact help.kogan.com for support.
WARNING: To reduce risk of personal injury, unplug the steamer before servicing and allow to cool.
|Reduced steam or no steam
|The water tank may be empty
|Fill water into the water tank
|The steam nozzle may be blocked
|Clean steam nozzle
|There is no power to the unit
|Ensure unit is plugged in and switched on at the wall
|Tapping steam button
|Press and hold the steam button
|The steam control knob is set to minimum
|Turn steam control knob clockwise
|The unit will not turn on
|Power cord not plugged in
|Plug cord into a working circuit
|Blown fuse or breaker
|pomace fuse or reset breaker in home
|The internal fuse is blown
|Contact with customer service
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Need more information?We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple setup.For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require, head online to help.kogan.com