kogan KAVACSTT10B T10 Pro Cordless 29.6V Stick Vacuum Cleaner User Guide
SAFETY & WARNINGS
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed.
- Fully charge the appliance before using it for the first time or if it hasn’t been used in a long time.
- The operating temperature of the product ranges from 0°C to 40°C.
- Do not use the product to clean construction waste.
- Do not use the appliance to clean liquids. Do not pour liquids inside the appliance or clean it under running water.
- Never immerse the cord, plug or the appliance in water or other liquids. Should the appliance fall into water, immediately unplug it from the mains and have it checked by an expert before using it again. It may cause fire, electric shock, injury or death.
- Do not pick up or operate the appliance if the power supply cord or the plug is damaged or if the vacuum is malfunctioning or has been dropped or damaged in any way. In case of damage, contact the after sales service. A damaged cord or plug must be exclusively replaced by the manufacturer or a qualified person in order to avoid injuries.
- Unplug the vacuum cleaner from the mains when it’s fully charged. Do not pull out the mains plug by tugging the cable.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when it is switched on. Keep the appliance out of the reach of children.
- This appliance can be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Never lift up, carry or unplug the appliance by pulling from the power cord.
- Do not place the charging station near heat sources.
- Do not hit, drop or puncture the battery.
- Recycle the battery safely to at an appropriate facility.
- Do not use any chargers other than that provided by Kogan.com.
- ON/OFF button
- Speed control button
- Motor body
- Main body release button
- Brush release button
- Electric brush
- Battery release button
- Battery indicator
- Dustbin latch
- 2-in-1 brush
- Place the filters inside the dustbin, turn the cone and align the notches on the cone with the ridges inside the dustbin.
- Insert the filter in the cone and then the dustbin into the motor body until you hear it click.
- Attach the brush to the lower end of the tube and the tube to the main body.
- Insert the battery to the main body until you hear it click.
Attaching the accessories to the main unitTo install the 2-in-1 accessory, simply fit it into the hole of the main body until it is securely attached.
Attaching the accessories to the tubeInsert the round end of the 2-in-1 accessory or the furniture accessory into the lower end of the tube until it clicks into place.
Turn the vacuum cleaner on and off with the ON/OFF button and use the speed control button to adjust the power.
The main brush is suitable for most applications and the 2-in-1 accessory is perfect for cleaning hard-to-reach areas such as couches, corners, stairs, keyboards, furniture, shelves and electrical appliances – see Assembly.
Charging time is 3-4 hours.
Place the vacuum cleaner on the wall mount. While charging, an LED indicator will turn on.When it is fully charged, three lights will be illuminated. If the battery is flat, it should be charged.
Charge the battery every three months if the vacuum will not be used for an extended period of time.
CLEANING & CARE
Wipe the outer surface of the vacuum cleaner with a soft dry cloth. Do not use a pressure gun, water or any other liquids to clean the appliance.
Store the appliance away from direct sunlight.
Emptying the dustbin
Press the main body release button to separate the dustbin from the main body. Now press the dust release button and empty the dustbin.
Cleaning the dustbin
- Disassemble the dustbin, removing both the HEPA and plastic filters.
- Wash and air dry both filters.
Cleaning the main brush
Slide the tab located on the bottom of the accessory, remove the brush and clean it.
|Not turning on||Battery flat||Charge appliance|
|Being charged||Unplug charger|
|Not enough suction power||Dustbin full||Empty dustbin|
|HEPA filter blocked||Clear HEPA filter|
|Poor performance or dust escaping dustbin||Dustbin full||Empty dustbin|
|HEPA filter blocked||Clear HEPA filter|
|HEPA filter damaged||Replace HEPA filter|
|Battery not charging||Battery has reached the end of its working life||Contact Kogan.com|
|Abnormal sound during cleaning||Rolling brush may be entangled with foreign objects||Stop operation and clear rolling brush|
|Dustbin full||Empty dustbin|
- Voltage: 29.6V
- Power: 250W
- Dimensions: 1170x255x215
- Charging time: 4-5 H
- Dustbin capacity: 600ml
- Weight: 2.8kg
Need more information?
We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple set-up.For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require, head online to help.kogan.com