LanD of B LB5005Z Riding Racers Remote Control Car User Guide
Press on Woofer’s head for fun sounds or to activate the car!
- A. To activate the toy car, simply press on Woofer’s head OR press on the “PLAY” button under the car.
- B. Press the character to hear 4 fun sounds!
- C. The car will be in sleep mode automatically after 2 minutes of inactivity
Race with Woofer!
Not to play on hairy carpet or this will damage the car.
For indoor playing only.
Requires 2 x AAA (1.5V) batteries for remote and 4 X AA (1.5V) for car. Notincluded. Batteries should only be replaced by an adult. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard or rechargeable batteries. Do not re-charge non-rechargeable batteries. Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the product before being charged. Ensure batteries are inserted with the correct polarity. Exhausted batteries should always be removed. The terminals should not be short circuited.
Please remove all packaging materials before giving to children.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Caution: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause interference, and(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
© 2021 Maison Battat Inc.Land of B. Riding Racers andJust B. Just You. B. Youare trademarks of / sont des marquesde commerde de Maison Battat Inc.Manufactured for / Fabriqué pour
Visit us at: www.mybtoys.com