LetsFIT Sleep Sound Machine User Manual
- Sleep Sound Machine ×
- 1 Power Adapter × 1
- User Manual × 1
At a Glance
- Power Switch
- Decrease Volume
- Previous Track
- Alarm 1
- Clock Setting
- Alarm 2
- Ambient Light
- Next Track
- Increase Volume
- Touch Area
- Speaker Power Jack
Powering On / Off1)
Connect the machine to a power source using the power adapter provided.
2) Tap the “ ” button to turn on / off the machine.
Note:The power switch will not affect the use of night light / ambient light and alarms.
Setting and Using the Machine
Choose Your Sound
Tap the “ ” or ” ” button to choose the sound you wish to listen to. The machine provides 20 soothing sounds:
- White noise sound
- White Noise
- Pink Noise
- Brown Noise
- Turbine Hall
- Baby Brown Noise
- Fan sound
- Sleeping Fan Noise Desk Fan Noise
- Ambient Machine Sound
- Vacuum Cleaner 10) Clothes Dryer
- Natural sound & lullaby
- Train Voice Campfire Forest Morning
- Crickets Little Rain
- Thunder Ocean
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Hush Little Baby
- Rock-A-Bye Baby
Note:When you choose a sound, the corresponding icon will be displayed on the touch screen.
Volume Control Tap or hold the +/ – button to increase / decrease the volume.
Set Auto-Off Timer
When the music is playing or the light is on, tap the button to set the timer for 15/30/60/90/120 mins or turn it off. You can also tap and hold the button to turn off the timer directly.Note:Turn off the timer if you wish to listen to the sounds or use the light continuously.
Set Clock Clock
- time setting:
- Tap and hold the button to enter the setting mode and the hour will begin flashing.
- Tap or hold the “+/ -” button to change the hour value, paying attention to the AM and PM indicators. Short tap the “ ” button to confirm and enter the minute setting and the minute will begin flashing.
- Tap or hold the “+” / “-” button to change the minute value. Short tap the “ ” button to complete setting.
- Clock brightness setting:
Short tap the “” button to adjust the brightness (6 levels).
Note:If there is no operation for 10 seconds in the setting mode, the current parameters will be automatically saved, and the setting mode will be exited.
You can set two alarms on the machine.
- Alarm time & ringtone setting:
- Tap and hold the ” ” or “ ” button to enter the setting mode and the hour will begin flashing.
- Tap or hold the “+” / “-” button to change the hour value, paying attention to the AM and PM indicators. Short tap the ” ” or ” ” button to confirm and enter the minute setting and the minute will begin flashing.
- Tap or hold the “+” / “-” button to change the minute value. Short tap the ” ” or ” ” button to confirm and enter the ringtone setting.
- Tap the “+” / “-” button to choose a ringtone (8 ringtones available). Short tap the ” ” or ” ” button to complete setting. When the alarm is set successfully, the corresponding icon will be displayed on the touch screen.
- 8 types of Ringtones:
- Digital clock
- Alarm bell
- Bird morning
- Melodic Manor
- Turn on / off the alarm:
Short tap the ” ” or ” ” button.
- Snooze mode:
When the alarm sounds, you can tap the touch area of the machine, or just wave your hand above the machine (within 10cm) to postpone the alarm. And the ” ” / ” ” icon will flash. The alarm will sound again after 9 minutes. You can postpone an alarm five times.Notes:
- Alarm 1 is defined as a wake-up alarm. When it sounds,the ring light will stay yellow at the same time. When the alarm is off, the light will go out
- Alarm 2 is defined as a sleeping alarm. When it sounds, the ring light will stay blue at the same time. When the alarm is off, the light will go out
- If there is no operation for 10 seconds in the setting mode, the current parameters will be automatically saved, and the setting mode will be exited.
Set Night Light
- Tap the time display area on the touch screen to turn on/off the night light.
- When the night light is on, tap and hold the ” ” button to adjust the brightness.
Set Colorful Ambient Light
- Tap the ” ” button to choose an ambient light (6 colors: red, yellow, blue, pink, aqua, and purple, and color-changing mode).
- Tap and hold the ” ” button to adjust the brightness.
- Tap the time display area on the touch screen to turn off the ambient light.
Set Child Lock
Activate the child lock
Tap and hold the ” ” button and “+” button at the same time for 2 seconds until you hear a “Beep Beep” sound to activate the child lock. During this time, you cannot perform any operations on this machine. The “ ” icon will display on the screen.
Unlock the child lock
Tap and hold the “” button and the “-” button at the same time for 2 seconds to unlock. The “” icon will display on the screen.
Restoring Factory Defaults
Tap and hold the “ ” button for about 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt “Factory Recovery” and the machine will turn off.
- Model :SP1
- Audio Output:
- Working Voltage: DC 5V/1A
- Working Temperature: – 10°C to 50°C
- Working Humidity: 20% to 90%; non-condensing
- Dimension: 116 x 116 x 55 mm
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Important Safety Instructions
- This machine is designed for indoor use only. Do not use it outdoors.
- Clean the machine regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any liquids or sprays (including solvents, chemicals or alcohol) or abrasives to clean.
- The machine should not be used near water, such as a bathtub, swimming pool, faucet or basin, which may cause risks.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Avoid placing the machine in areas that are exposed to direct sunlight or close to heat-radiating products such as electric heaters. Do not place it on top of the stereo equipment that radiates heat.
- Avoid placing the machine in areas that are dusty, humid, moist, lack ventilation, or are subject to constant vibration.
- The machine may be subject to interference from external sources such as transformers, electric motors or other electronic devices. To
- avoid distortion from such sources, place it as far away from them as possible.
- Do not apply excessive force when using any of the control buttons.
- Power cords should be routed to avoid being walked on or pinched by items placed on or against them.
- Disconnect power supply of the machine when it is unused for an extended period of time or when moving the machine.
- Use this machine only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Never operate this machine if it has a damaged cord, cable or housing.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of a defect, so we are happy to offer a ONE-year hassle-free warranty to all our devices as we continue to make amazing products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.
LetsFIT Sleep Sound Machine User Manual – LetsFIT Sleep Sound Machine User Manual –