little tikes 655234 Rescue Tales Adoptable Pets User Guide
- 1 Rescue Tales Pup:
- Dalmatian OR
- Rottweiler OR
- Golden Retriever OR
- Pink Poodle
- Name Tag Label
- Adoption Certificate
- Customizable Doghouse: The box your pup comes in can be made into a doghouse. Carefully disassemble the box and decorate the inside. Then, fold in the flaps to create the doghouse.
NAME YOUR PET & SIGN THE ADOPTION CERTIFICATE
Write your dog’s name on the label and stick the label to the dog’s tag on the collar.DO NOT cover the sensor.
The batteries included are for in-store demonstration. It is recommended that, prior to playing, an adult install fresh alkaline batteries. Here’s how:
- Using a Phillips screwdriver (not included) remove the screw and battery compartment cover under the pup.
- Install three (3) 1.5V AAA (LR03) alkaline batteries (not included) making sure the (+) and (-) ends face the proper direction as indicated inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the compartment cover and tighten the screw.
- Slightly wet a cloth (not included) and wipe away the tear on your pup’s eye.
- Move the switch under your pup from Try Me to the ON position.
- Choose between happy or sad mode by moving the switch to the happy or sad face. = HAPPY MODE = SAD MODE
- Pet your pup’s head to make it move and make puppy sounds. Your pup can also sense motion.Walk by your pup to watch it move and make sounds.
HAPPY AND SAD MODE
Happy Mode: In happy mode, your pup will make happy puppy sounds, move its head and wag its tail when activated.Sad Mode: In sad mode, your pup will make sad puppy sounds and move its head when activated.
- Illustrations are for reference only. Styles may vary from actual contents.
- Play is limited in TRY ME mode. Move the switch to the ON position for full play experience.
- Turn off the pup after use to conserve battery power.
- Surface wash the pup only. Keep moisture away from the battery compartment.
- Do not apply name tag label to other surfaces, as it may not be completely removed.
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
- Use only size “AAA” (LR03) alkaline batteries (3 required).
- Charging of rechargeable batteries should only be done under adult supervision.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the product before recharging.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
- Be sure to insert the batteries correctly and follow the toy and battery manufacturer’s instruction.
- Always remove exhausted or dead batteries from the product.
- Dispose of dead batteries properly: do not burn or bury them.
- Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Avoid short-circuiting battery terminals.
- Remove batteries before placing the unit into storage for a prolonged period of time.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different than that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Modifications not authorized by the manufacturer may void user’s authority to operate this device.CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B).
The Little Tikes Company makes fun, high quality toys. We warrant to the original purchaser that this product is free of defects in materials or workmanship for one year * from the date of purchase (dated sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). At the sole election of The Little Tikes Company, the only remedies available under this warranty will be the replacement of the defective part or replacement of the product. This warranty is valid only if the product has been assembled and maintained per the instructions. This warranty does not cover abuse, accident, cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear, or any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship. *The warranty period is three (3) months for daycare or commercial purchasers.
U.S.A and Canada: For warranty service or replacement part information, please visit our website at www.littletikes.com, call 1-800-321-0183 or write to: Consumer Service, The Little Tikes Company, 2180 Barlow Road, Hudson OH 44236, U.S.A. Some replacement parts may be available for purchase after warranty expires—contact us for details.
Outside U.S.A and Canada: Contact place of purchase for warranty service. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from country/state to country/state. Some countries/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
‘Let’s care for the environment!’The wheelie bin symbol indicates that the product must not be disposed of with other household waste.Please use designated collection points or recycling facilities when disposing of the item.Do not treat old batteries as household waste. Take them to a designated recycling facility.
Please keep this manual as it contains important information.
© The Little Tikes Company, an MGA Entertainment company.LITTLE TIKES® is a trademark of Little Tikes in the U.S. and other countries. All logos, names, characters, likenesses, images, slogans, and packaging appearance are the property of Little Tikes.Printed in China • 0720-0-E/INT
Little Tikes Consumer Service2180 Barlow RoadHudson, Ohio 44236 U.S.A.1-800-321-0183
MGA Entertainment UK Ltd.50 Presley Way, Crownhill, MiltonKeynes, MK8 0ES, Bucks, UK[email protected]Tel: +0 800 521 558
MGA Entertainment (Netherlands) B.V.Baronie 68-70, 2404 XGAlphen a/d Rijn, The Netherlandswww.mgae.de[email protected]
Imported by MGA EntertainmentAustralia Pty LtdSuite 2.02, 32 Delhi RoadMacquarie Park NSW 21131300 059 676