little tikes 658907EUC Electric Guitar User Manual
The batteries included in the unit are for in-store demonstration. Before playing, an adult must install fresh alkaline batteries (not included) in the unit. Here’s how:
- Using a Phillips screwdriver (not included), remove the screws and battery compartment covers located on the back of the guitars.
- Install three (3) fresh 1.5V AA (LR6) alkaline batteries (not included) in each guitar, making sure the (+) and (-) ends face the proper direction as indicated inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the compartment covers and tighten the screws.
ATTACHING THE STRAPS
- Locate both pins on each guitar.
- Insert the pinhole on the straps into the pins on the guitars.
- To adjust the strap, pull on the strap and slide the buckle up or down.
4 SUPERSTAR PLAY MODES
Locate the mode switch on the guitars and move the switch to the desired mode.
PLAY WITH THE BANDInstantly join the band and live out your musical dreams! While in this mode, the band will play in the background. Strum the strings and push down the whammy bar to add the guitar to the band.
SOLO JAMJam out to your own customized guitar solo! While in this mode, strum the strings, press the chord buttons or push the whammy bar to play solo without the band.
FREE PLAYCompose your own tune! While in this mode, strum the strings, press the chord buttons or push the whammy bar to play rhythm guitar without the band.
Before beginning, make sure to connect one guitar at a time. Jam out to your favorite song by connecting the guitar to your device. Here’s how:
- Move the Mode Switch to the Bluetooth® icon. It will Jam out to your favorite song! continuously play music while it is searching for your device.
- Open the settings menu on your device.
- Select Bluetooth® on your device and make sure it is on.
- Your device will search for the guitar. 5. Select the name “MGA Electric Guitar” or “MGA Acoustic Guitar” to connect your device.
- You can only connect one guitar at a time to your device.
- Each guitar can only connect to one smart device at a time. You will not be able to connect two devices to the same instrument.
Jam out to your favorite song!
When using your device, follow the below steps.
- Connect the device to your guitar. Follow the steps under Bluetooth®.
- Make sure the volume on your device is set to the maximum volume.
- Choose your favorite song.
- Make sure the song is on pause.
- Continuously strum the strings to start the song. If you stop playing the guitar, the song will continue for a few seconds and then pause. Play the guitar again to continue the song.
For the best experience, choose a song that fits the instrument’s genre.
Start your own band!
- The batteries included are for in-store demonstration. It is recommended to change the batteries before playing.
- To conserve battery power, always turn the unit off by moving the dial to the off ()position.
- After 30 seconds of no activity, the unit will go into sleep mode. Strum the strings, push the whammy or press the chord buttons to wake it up.
- Only attach the straps included to the guitars included in this kit.
The Little Tikes Company makes fun, high quality toys. We warrant to the original purchaser that this product is free of defects in materials or workmanship for one year * from the date of purchase (dated sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). At the sole election of The Little Tikes Company, the only remedies available under this warranty will be the replacement of the defective part or replacement of the product. This warranty is valid only if the product has been assembled and maintained per the instructions. This warranty does not cover abuse, accident, cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear, or any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship. *The warranty period is three (3) months for daycare or commercial purchasers. U.S.A and Canada: For warranty service or replacement part information, please visit our website at www.littletikes.com, call 1-800-321-0183 or write to: Consumer Service, The Little Tikes Company, 2180 Barlow Road, Hudson OH 44236, U.S.A. Some replacement parts may be available for purchase after warranty expires–contact us for details. Outside U.S.A and Canada: Contact place of purchase for warranty service. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from country/state to country/state. Some countries/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
- Use only size “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries (3 required).
- Charging of rechargeable batteries should only be done under adult supervision.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the product before recharging.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
- Be sure to insert the batteries correctly and follow the toy and battery manufacturer’s instruction.
- Always remove exhausted or dead batteries from the product.
- Dispose of dead batteries properly: do not burn or bury them.
- Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Avoid short-circuiting battery terminals.
- Remove batteries before placing the unit into storage for a prolonged period of time.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Modifications not authorized by the manufacturer may void users authority to operate this device. CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B). Frequency band: 2402-2480MHz Max. transmit power: -1.5 dBm This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
`Let’s care for the environment!’ The wheelie bin symbol indicates that the product must not be disposed of with other household waste. Please use designated collection points or recycling facilities when disposing of the item. Do not treat old batteries as household waste. Take them to a designated recycling facility.
Please keep this manual as it contains important information.
Printed in China 0421-0-EUC
© The Little Tikes Company, an MGA Entertainment company. LITTLE TIKES® and MY REAL JAMTM are trademarks of Little Tikes in the U.S. and other countries. All logos, names, characters, likenesses, images, slogans, and packaging appearance are the property of Little Tikes.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by MGA Entertainment, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Little Tikes Consumer Service2180 Barlow RoadHudson, Ohio 44236 U.S.A.1-800-321-0183
MGA Entertainment UK Ltd.50 Presley Way, Crownhill, MiltonKeynes, MK8 0ES, Bucks, UK[email protected]Tel: +0 800 521 558
Imported by MGA Entertainment Australia Pty LtdSuite 2.02, 32 Delhi RoadMacquarie Park NSW 21131300 059 676