KB9 Elect. Keyboard 61 key LightingRef. nr.: 130.104
Congratulations to the purchase of this Max Music product. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the product in order to benefit fully from all features.
Read the manual prior to using the product. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the product, please ask advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the product. This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the product near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The product is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the product from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the product is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the product on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the product to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the product to rain and moisture. – All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the product to an earthed mains outlet (220240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the product will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the product has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the product in humid rooms or outdoors.
- During operation, the housing may become hot.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the product on and off. This shortens the life time.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave the unit unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Only operate the product with clean hands.
- Do not force the controls.
- If the product has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the product on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the product with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the product off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the product.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if power outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this product.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the product in safe conditions
This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to.
The product has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the product. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee!NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling centre. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed. The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
Do not attempt to make any repairs yourself. This would invalid your warranty. Do not make any changes to the product. This would also invalid your warranty. The warranty is not applicable in case of accidents or damages caused by inappropriate use or disrespect of the warnings contained in this manual. Max cannot be held responsible for personal injuries caused by a disrespect of the safety recommendations and warnings. This is also applicable to all damages in whatever form.
CAUTION! Immediately upon receiving the product, carefully unpack the carton, check the contents to ensure that all parts are present and have been received in good condition. Notify the shipper immediately and retain packing material for inspection if any parts appear damaged from shipping or the package itself shows signs of mishandling. Save the package and all packing materials. If the product must be returned to the factory, it is important that the product is returned in the original factory box and packing.
If the device has been exposed to drastic temperature fluctuation (e.g. after transportation), do not switch it on immediately. The arising condensation water might damage your device. Leave the device switched off until it has reached room temperature.Supplied contents:
- MAX Music KB9 keyboard
- Power supply
- Music sheet stand
The label on the bottom of the product indicates to what type of power supply the product must be connected. Check that the mains voltage corresponds to this, all other voltages may cause irreparable damage. The product must also be directly connected to the mains, no dimmer or adjustable power supply.
Always connect the device to a protected circuit (circuit breaker or fuse). Make sure the device has an appropriate electrical ground to avoid the risk of electrocution or fire.
- SPEAKERSLoudspeakers to reproduce the sound of the music played. Sound level is determined on the basis of the volume setting.
- POWER ON/OFFSwitch to turn the keyboard on or off.
- PREVIOUS / NEXTButtons to select previous and next song.
- PLAY / PAUSEPress to start/resume or pause MP3 play.
- STOPPress to stop MP3 play.
- VOLUME CONTROLButtons to raise and lower MP3 volume.
- CONTINUOUS / RANDOM / SINGLE PLAYBACKPress to select a repeat mode.
- SOUND EFFECTPress to change the sound effects between common, pop, rock, jazz and classic. The common effect is set as default.
- SYNCWhen in rhythm mode, press [SYNC]. “SYN” will show on the display. Play any key in the chord key zone (the 1st-19th key, from left) to activate the accompaniment rhythm.
- FILL-INPress the [FILL-IN] button to add an interlude to the rhythm. The fill played is determined by accompaniment rhythm selected. After the fill, the selected accompaniment rhythm will continue playing. The Fill In function can be used as often as desired.
- TIMBREPress [TIMBRE] to enable the tone selection function. This keyboard provides 255 timbres (“000” to “254”) for your selection. The Tone is defaulted to be “000”, and it can be adjusted by pressing the corresponding number buttons or pressing the “+” /”-“button.
- RHYTHMRhythm selection: This Keyboard provides 255 rhythms (“000” to “254”) for your selection. The rhythm is defaulted to be “000”. Press [RHYTHM] to initiate the rhythm selection function. Press the numeric keys or the “+”/”-” buttons to select other rhythms. Rhythm enabling: Press [START/STOP] to start accomp rhythm. While in enable state: Press [SYNC], “SYN” will show on the display. Play any key in the chord key zone (1st-19th key from left). The accomp rhythm will be activated. Press [START/STOP] to stop the accomp rhythm. Interlude: After the accomp rhythm is activated, press [FILL-IN] to have a temporary rhythm play during the accomp rhythm.
- KEY LIGHTINGThe keyboard is provided with a luminous function, during regular playing, training and playing to demo songs, the light hint will be provided. The luminous function is defaulted to be enabled, press [KEY LIGHTING] to enable or disenable the luminous function.
- DEMO SONGThis keyboard has 50 stored demo songs (“000” to “049”) for your selection. Press [DEMO SONG] and the demo songs will start to play in order. Keys will light up according to the melody played and “SONG” will be shown on the display. During playing process, press [DEMO SONG] to play the next demonstration song. Press [START/STOP] to stop playing. During the playing process, you can also press the num pad buttons or the “+”/”-” buttons to select other demonstration songs. The selected demonstration song will then play repeatedly.Press [TIMBRE] during the demonstration song playing process and “TONE” will be shown on the display. Press the “+”/”-” buttons within 3 seconds of “TONE” appearance to select other tones for the playing demonstration song.
- LCD DISPLAYDisplays current mode, notes to play, rhythm, tempo, etc.
- KEYBOARD PERCUSSIONThis Keyboard provides 61 kinds of keyboard percussions. Press [KEYBOARD PERCUSSION] to turn the keyboard into percussion keyboard, and each key corresponds to one percussion instrument. Press this button again to disenable the keyboard percussion function.
- RECORDPress [REC] to enable the recording function, “REC” will show on the display. In this mode all played notes will be recorded. When storage is full, “REC” will appear on the display and recording will stop automatically. Press [PLAY] to playback the recorded notes, “PLAY” will show on the screen. On completion of playback, “REC” will show on the display. You can record a new rhythm, or you can press [PLAY] to playback the recorded rhythm.
- PROGRAMPress [PROG] to enable the rhythm programming function, “PRG” will show on the display and the keyboard percussion function will be activated. 32 Percussions can be programmed at maximum, after that “PRG” will flash on the display and programming will stop automatically. Press [PLAY] to playback the programming rhythm. Press [START/STOP] or press [PROG] again to disenable the programming function. All recorded rhythms will be removed.
- PLAYPress to playback recorded notes or rhythms.
- SPLITPress [SPLIT] to enable the keyboard splitting function. 24 keys on the left of the keyboard will split with the remaining keyboard. While the left keyboard zone will increase by one octave and maintain the original tone, the right keyboard zone will decrease by one octave to maintain the same pitch with the left keyboard zone. The tone of the right keyboard zone can be set as needed so different tones can be played by the left and right keyboard zones at the same time. Press [SPLIT] again to disenable this function.
- SUSTAINPress [SUSTAIN] and the sustain effect will be activated. Press this button again and the sustain effect will be disenabled.
- VIBRATOPress the [VIBRATO] and the vibrato effect will be activated. Press this button again and the vibrato effect will be disenabled.
- ONE-KEY TRAININGPress [ONE KEY] to enable the single key training function. Press “+”/”-” button to select the song to be learned. One key training aims at duration learning, and there is no requirement on pitch or creativeness. This mode allows for mistakes when playing the keys, but the keyboard still plays correct notes and the display will show the correct notes. After one song is finished, repeat the current song to be learned. Press [START/STOP] or press the [ONE KEY] button to disenable the training function.
- FOLLOW TRAININGPress [FOLLOW] to enable the follow function. Press “+”/”-” button to select the song to be learned. With Follow training, you can learn by following the correct playing notes. The program will wait for you to play the correct note before it moves to the next one. Notes: In this mode, the Keyboard plays only the correct notes and gives no response to the wrong notes. Press [START/STOP] or press [FOLLOW] to disenable the training function.
- ENSEMBLE TRAININGPress [ENSEMBLE] to enable the ensemble function. Press “+”/”-” button to select the song to be learned. The Ensemble training aims at the correct and comprehensive learning of the song duration and notes. The keynote will be shielded for ensemble and you need to play the correct note according to the correct duration of the song. If you fail to play within 3 seconds, the keyboard will automatically play the correct note. After one song is finished, repeat the current song to be learned. Press the [START/STOP] button or press [ENSEMBLE] to disenable the training function.
- MEMORYWith the status memory function, you can save tone, rhythm, tempo and other parameters for fast shifting during playing. This keyboard is equipped with 3 saving slots, which can be called at any time during playing. Set tone, rhythm, tempo and chord as required and press the [MEMORY] button. Select [MEMORY 1] to [MEMORY 3] to save the current status.
- NUM PADNumeric keys to enter an exact value.
- SINGLE CHORDUnder the state that the rhythm is activated, press [SINGLE CHORD]. After “SIN” shows on the display, you can play a single chord on the keys in the chord zone of the keyboard.
- FINGERED CHORDIn this mode, you play the individual notes of the chord in your left hand. Under the state that the rhythm is activated, press [FINGERED CHORD]. After the “FIN” shows on the display, you can play a fingered chord on the keys in the chord zone of the keyboard.
- CHORD TIMBREDuring single chord or fingered chord accompaniment, you can press [CHORD TIMBRE] to change the chord tone. Press [CHORD TIMBRE] again to resume the original chord tone.
- CHORD OFFPress [CHORD OFF] to disenable the single chord or the fingered chord function.
- METRONOMEThere are 4 kinds of metronomes stored on the keyboard: 1/4 beat, 2/4 beat, 3/4 beat and 4/4 beat. Press [METRONOME] once to set the rhythm at 1/4 beat, twice for 2/4 beat, etc. press for fifth time to cancel function.
- START/STOPPress to start or stop playing selected program.
- MASTER VOLUMEPress [MASTER VOL +] or [MASTER VOL -] to raise or lower the master volume. Press both simultaneously to reset to default value.
- ACCOMPANIMENT VOLUMEPress [ACCOM VOL +] or [ACCOM VOL -] to raise or lower the accompaniment volume. Press both simultaneously to reset to default value.
- TEMPOPress [TEMPO +] or [TEMPO -] to increase or decrease the tempo. Press the two buttons simultaneously to reset to the default value.
- TRANSPOSEPress [TRANSPOSE +] or [TRANSPOSE -] to transpose the tone of the notes. The transpose may be adjusted from “-6” to “+6”. Pressing the two buttons simultaneously resets transpose to the default value.
- CHORD ZONEChord key zone (1st-19th key from left).CONNECTIONS
- USB SLOTInsert a USB flash disk into this port on the rear of the Keyboard for MP3 music playing. Supports 32G max.
- AUDIO INPUTTurn off the keyboard and external audio device of choice. Connect one end of the audio cable to the INPUT port on the rear panel of the keyboard, connect the other end to the audio port of the device.
- MICROPHONE INPUTConnect a microphone to the MIC port to sing while playing the keyboard.
- HEADPHONES/OUTPUTWhen connecting headphones to the PHONES/OUTPUT port, the loudspeaker will be disenabled automatically. You can perform without disturbing others and others disturbing you.
- DC 12V INPUTSocket for plugging in the supplied power adapter.
Rhythm selectionThis Keyboard provides 255 rhythms (“000” to “254”) for your selection. The rhythm is defaulted to be “000”. Press [RHYTHM] to initiate the rhythm selection function. Press the numeric keys or the “+”/”-” buttons to select other rhythms.
- Rhythm enabling Press [START/STOP] to start accompaniment rhythm. While in enable state: Press [SYNC], “SYN” will show on the display. Play any key in the chord key zone (1st-19th key from left). The accompaniment rhythm will be activated.
- Interlude After the accompaniment rhythm is activated, press [FILL-IN] to have a temporary rhythm play during the accompaniment rhythm.
- Stop rhythm Press [START/STOP] to stop the accompaniment rhythm. Tempo adjustment Press [TEMPO +] or [TEMPO -] to increase or decrease the tempo. Press the two buttons simultaneously may reset to the default value.
Sustain functionPress [SUSTAIN] and the sustain effect will be activated. Press this button again and the sustain effect will be disenabled.Vibrato functionPress the [VIBRATO] and the vibrato effect will be activated. Press this button again and the vibrato effect will be disenabled.
RECORDING AND RHYTHM PROGRAMMING
RecordingPress [REC] to enable the recording function, “REC” will show on the display. In this mode all played notes will be recorded. When storage is full, “REC” will be shown on the display and recording will stop automatically. Press [PLAY] to playback the recorded notes, “PLAY” will show on the screen. On completion of playback, “REC” will show on the display. You can record a new rhythm, or you can press [PLAY] to playback the recorded rhythm.Rhythm programmingPress [PROG] to enable the rhythm programming function, “PRG” will show on the display and the keyboard percussion function will be activated. 32 Percussions can be programmed at maximum, after that “PRG” will flash on the display and programming will stop automatically. Press [PLAY] to playback the programming rhythm. Press [START/STOP] or press [PROG] again to disenable the programming function. All recorded rhythms will be removed.
Training I: One keyPress [ONE KEY] to enable the single key training function. Press “+”/”-” button to select the song to be learned. One key training aims at duration learning, and there is no requirement on pitch or creativeness. This mode allows for mistakes when playing the keys, but the keyboard still plays correct notes and the display will show the correct notes. After one song is finished, repeat the current song to be learned. Press [START/STOP] or press the [ONE KEY] button to disenable the training function.Training II: FollowPress [FOLLOW] to enable the follow function. Press “+”/”-” button to select the song to be learned. With Follow training, you can learn by following the correct playing notes. The program will wait for you to play the correct note before it moves to the next one. Notes: In this mode, the Keyboard plays only the correct notes and gives no response to the wrong notes. Press [START/STOP] or press [FOLLOW] to disenable the training function.Training III: EnsemblePress [ENSEMBLE] to enable the ensemble function. Press “+”/”-” button to select the song to be learned. The Ensemble training aims at the correct and comprehensive learning of the song duration and notes. The keynote will be shielded for ensemble and you need to play the correct note according to the correct duration of the song. If you fail to play within 3 seconds, the keyboard will automatically play the correct note. After one song is finished, repeat the current song to be learned. Press the [START/STOP] button or press [ENSEMBLE] to disenable the training function.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING APPS / GAMES
MAX highly recommends the below apps to support you on your journey of piano exploration. It has never been this easy to dip your toes in the deep and majestic waters of playing the piano. Train yourself from novice to king of the keys with help from PIANO DUST BUSTER, PIANO MAESTRO and SIMPLY PIANO.Please note: downloading the below apps is free of charge. Expanding the apps with more training, songs and other additives might involve costs.PIANO DUST BUSTERPIANO DUST BUSTER is the ultimate introduction to piano for kids. No previous piano experience needed!PIANO MAESTROAn in depth educational tool to study piano. From a single note to complete pieces, PIANO MAESTRO makes sheet music come to life!SIMPLY PIANOExplore the piano step-by-step, from scratch. SIMPLY PIANO will help you learn the basics from sight-reading to playing with both hands.
PIANO DUST BUSTER
Help granny dusting off her piano while collecting points and bonuses. Piano Dust Buster is a great tool to get excited about playing your piano and improving your skills. Piano Dust Buster is an ultimate introduction to piano, no previous piano experience needed. You have the option to begin practicing reading notation, compete against other players or challenge yourself to hundreds of songs ranging from Beethoven to Adele. (*IOS compatible only!)
#1 ranked Education App. An in depth educational tool for beginning to study piano. PIANO MAESTRO helps practicing and learning sight reading, rhythm, technique, playing with both hands and much more!
In addition you willProgress up in chapters, unlock new songs and raise the difficulty level along the way. Learn to play songs step by step and have access to practice options. You’re able to personalize your learning experience.
Piano Method Books IncludedLearn songs from some of the most well-known and beloved piano method books used today. A digital way to compliment the use of your favorite method book, all books can be found in the Library in the ‘Methods’ section. (*IOS-IPAD compatible only!)
SIMPLY PIANO (IOS and ANDROID COMPATIBLE)
Whether you’re a complete beginner or want to learn piano on your own, SIMPLY PIANO will guide you to become the piano player you always wanted to be. Just place your IOS or Android device on your piano and play. Your device will immediately recognize what you are playing!
- Learn the piano basics from sight-reading to playing with both hands
- Tons of fun songs ranging from classical to top-charting hits
- Listens to how you play, giving you instant feedback to quickly learn and improve your skills
- Courses for different tastes and levels including pop chords, essentials, blues and more (* Compatible with both IOS and ANDROID devices)
APPENDIX I. TIMBRE TABLE AND RHYTHM TABLE
|000 Acoustic Grand Piano||051 Electric Grand Piano||102 Feedback Gt. 1||153 Attack Clay. 1||204 Jazz Bass 2|
|001 Rhodes Piano||052 Honky-tonk Piano||103 Uillean Harp 1||154 Crystal 1||205 Chorus Guitar 2|
|002 Chorused Piano||053 Harpsichord 1||104 Jazz Bass 1||155 Bag Pipe 2||206 Feedback Gt. 2|
|003 Celesta 1||054 Clavi 1||105 Flugel Horn 1||156 Barafon 1||207 Fiddle 2|
|004 Music Box 1||055 Glockenspiel 1||106 Muted Horn 1||157 Organ Flute 1||208 Organ Flute 2|
|005 Vibraphone||056 Tubular Bells 1||107 Wood Barafon||158 Kalimba 3||209 Flugel Horn 2|
|006 Marimba 1||057 Dulcimer 1||108 Electric Piano 1||159 Reed Horn 1||210 Crystal 2|
|007 Xylophone 1||058 Drawbar Organ 1||109 Multi Reed 1||160 Hard Vibe 2||211 Soft Clay. 2|
|008 Percussive Organ||059 Tango Accordion 1||110 Guitar Pinch 1||161 Twin Trombones 1||212 Overdriven Guitar 2|
|009 Rock Organ||060 Electric Guitar (Muted)1||111 Multi Wind 1||162 Synth Harpsi. 2||213 Ukulele 2|
|010 Church Organ||061 Overdriven Guitar 1||112 Clavi 2||163 Attack Clay. 2||214 Tango Accordion 2|
|011 Reed Organ 1||062 Contrabass 1||113 Celesta 2||164 Chorus Guitar 1||215 Twin Trombones 2|
|012 Accordion||063 Tremolo Strings||114 Harpsichord 2||165 Steel Bell 2||216 Jazz Organ 2|
|013 Harmonica||064 Pizzicato Strings 1||115 Mellow Fm 1||166 Tsugaru||217 Bright String 2|
|014 Acoustic Guitar (Nylon)||065 Timpani||116 Pi Pa 2||167 Oct Harp 1||218 Reed Horn 2|
|015 Acoustic Guitar (Steel)||066 String Ensemble 2||117 Upright Piano 1||168 Bodhran 1||219 Glockenspiel 2|
|016 Electric Guitar (Jazz)||067 Synth Strings 1||118 Electric Piano 2||169 Tubular Bells 2||220 Drawbar Organ 2|
|017 Electric Guitar (Clean)1||068 Synth Strings 2||119 Hard Vibe 1||170 Suona||221 Muted Horn 2|
|018 Distortion Guitar||069 Choir Aahs||120 Wood Barafon 2||171 Castanets||222 Pizzicato Strings 2|
|019 Acoustic Bass||070 Voice Oohs||121 Music Box 2||172 Attack Harp 1||223 Nay 2|
|020 Electric Bass (Finger)||071 Synth Voice||122 Marimba 2||173 Electric Vibraphone 1||224 Puff Harmonica 2|
|021 Electric Bass (Pick)||072 Orchestra Hit||123 Santur||174 Soft Sax 1||225 Muted Trumpet 2|
|022 Fretless Bass||073 Muted Trumpet 1||124 Reed Organ 2||175 Soft Clay. 1||226 Upright Piano 2|
|023 Slap Bass 1||074 Synth Brass 2||125 Puff Harmonica 1||176 Soft Guitar 1||227 Soft Accord 2|
|024 Slap Bass 2||075 English Horn 1||126 Ukulele 1||177 Grow Guitar 1||228 Uillean Harp 2|
|025 Synth Bass 1||076 Recorder||127 12-str.Gt 1||178 Didgeridoo 1||229 Tron Flute 2|
|026 Synth Bass 2||077 Blown Bottle 1||128 Guitar Pinch 2||179 Attack Barafon 1||230 Blown Bottle 2|
|027 Violin||078 Shakuhach||129 Slow Violin 1||180 Mute Barafon 1||231 Indian Flute 2|
|028 Viola||079 Whistle||130 Bright String 1||181 Nay 1||232 Slow Violin 2|
|029 Cello||080 Ocarina||131 Jungle Bass 2||182 Soft Santur||233 Electric Guitar (Muted)2|
|030 Orchestral Harp||081 Lead (Sawtooth)1||132 Indian Flute 1||183 Dual Horns 1||234 Multi Wind 2|
|031 String Ensemble 1||082 Lead (Calliope)1||133 Clavi 3||184 Hard Barsoon 1||235 Electric Vibraphone 2|
|032 Trumpet||083 Lead (Bass+Lead)1||134 Celesta 3||185 Tron Flute 1||236 Bodhran 2|
|033 Trombone||084 Pad (Warm)1||135 Church Bells||186 Kawala 1||237 Mellow Fm 2|
|034 Tuba||085 Sitar||136 Marimba 3||187 Jazz Organ 1||238 Multi Reed 2|
|035 French Horn||086 Shamisen 1||137 Dulcimer 2||188 Soft Accord 1||239 Contrabass 2|
|036 Brass Section||087 Koto 1||138 Reed Organ 3||189 Wind Organ 1||240 Barafon 2|
|037 Synth Brass 1||088 Kalimba 1||139 Electric Guitar (Clean)2||190 Viola Attack 1||241 Wind Organ 2|
|038 Soprano Sax||089 Bag Pipe 1||140 Koto 2||191 Bad & Tenor 1||242 12-str.Gt 2|
|039 Alto Sax 1||090 Fiddle 1||141 Xylophone 2||192 Soft Sax 2||243 Attack Barafon 2|
|040 Tenor Sax||091 Shanai 1||142 Shanai 2||193 Attack Harp 2||244 Lead (Calliope)2|
|041 Baritone Sax||092 Tinkle Bell||143 Dulcimer 3||194 Didgeridoo 2||245 Viola Attack 2|
|042 Oboe||093 Agogo 1||144 English Horn 2||195 Dual Horns 2||246 Pad (Warm)2|
|043 Bassoon||094 Steel Drums||145 Electric Guitar (Clean)3||196 Hard Barsoon 2||247 Oct Harp 2|
|044 Clarinet||095 Woodblock 1||146 Shamisen 2||197 Kawala 2||248 Bad & Tenor 2|
|045 Piccolo||096 Taiko Drum||147 Koto 3||198 Soft Guitar 2||249 Agogo 2|
|046 Flute||097 Melodic Tom 1||148 Kalimba 2||199 Mute Barafon 2||250 Flugel Horn 3|
|047 Pan Flute||098 Synth Drum||149 Steel Bell 1||200 Lead (Bass+Lead)2||251 Organ Flute 3|
|048 Lead (Square)||099 Reverse Cymbal||150 Alto Sax 2||201 Melodic Tom 2||252 Fiddle 3|
|049 Banjo||100 Jungle Bass 1||151 Woodblock 2||202 Grow Guitar 2||253 Feedback Gt. 3|
|050 E-Tone Piano||101 Pi Pa 1||152 Synth Harpsi. 1||203 Lead (Sawtooth)2||254 Chorus Guitar 3|
|000 eLvd Rock||051 China 2||102 Jazz Latin 1||153 Club Dance||204 Car Lean Dance 2|
|001 Club Pop||052 China 3||103 Unplugged||154 Tricks Boss. Nova||205 Ian Duo 2|
|002 Furson||053 China 4||104 Boogie||155 ‘Formals 2||206 Medium Jar|
|003 Rap Poo||054 China 5||105 Orb. 2||156 USA March||207 Pro Bared|
|004 enbsh Poop 1||055 8 St Up Temp0||106 Clawcal Slow 608||157 Espag Nol 2||208 70S Disco|
|005 Twnt||056 16 Beat Pop||107 European Casco 1||158 Club Lation 2||209 Ian Rock 2|
|006 8 Beat Pop 1||057 16 St Shuffle 1||108 e.g Bend haddle 1||159 Jazz Cha Cha1||210 Europe 8 Seat 1|
|007 Fuson Shuffle||058 16 St Shuffle 2||109 Chelsion||160 Country Cha Cha||211 Seville 2|
|008 Funk||059 16 Eft Ballad 1||110 Pasodobt||161 Dwco Party 2||212 Rumba 3|
|009 Funk Shuffle||060 1681 Ballad 2||111 Cat Groove 1||162 Modem R&B 1||213 Soul Rock 2|
|010 Rock’n Roll 1||061 Soul||112 Jazz Tango 1||163 8 Beat Poo||214 European Drxo 2|
|011 Rock Pop||062 Pop Rock 1||213 Fast Gospel||164 Country Jazz||215 Anakg Ballad 2|
|012 Rock Shuffle||063 Pop Rock 2||114 e.g Band fax 1||165 Soul Rock 1||216 Pub Pano 2|
|014 Strarit Rock||064 8 Bt Rock Bard||115 Tncks Mambo||166 Rumba 2||217 Europe Rumba|
|015 Folk Rock||065 16 St Rock Balk||116 Funky Dam 2||167 Samba 3||218 800in Roll 2|
|016 Paoodoble||066 6/8 My Rock||117 Latin Sala||168 Modern R&B 2||219 Dxo Trop|
|017 Cha Cha||067 16 Beat Rock||118 Pop New 84e 2||169 Club Dance 2||220 Rock Salsa 1|
|018 Fox Trot||068 Boss. N091||119 Jazz Swng 1||170Country Soma Nova||221 Europe 8 Beat 2|
|019 Rumba 1||069 Baia Nova 2||120 Trip Hop||171 Ian 801||222 Europe Samba|
|020Samba 1||070 Saba||121 Rave 2||172 ModemCho Cha 1||223 Show Tune 2|
|021 Samba 2||071 Mambo||122 Acoustic &Wad 1||173 POP Renee 2||224 Jazz 16 Beat 2|
|022 Schlott, Rock||072 Beguine||123 Indas Indigenous||174 Rock Samba 1||225 Rock Samba 2|
|023 Tango 1||073 Bolero Lento||124 Indoor:an Poo||175 Jan 8 Beat 1||226 Pub Plano 2|
|024 Tango 2||074 Esagnole||125 Pop Ballad||176 Onco||227 Europe Reggae|
|025 Dxo Latin 1||075 Reggae 12||126 South Air ca Country||177 Seville 1||228 Modem Cha ON 2|
|026 Cereno||076 Pop Rasp* 1||127 South lerca Polka||178 DUO Nand: 2||229 R&13 Ballad 2|
|027 Latin Rook||077 Slow Pock 1||128 Tarantella 1||179 Rock Ballad||230 Rock Boone|
|028 Bolero||078 Slow Rock 2||129 Bright Pop||180 laved Bona Nova||231 Jazz Boss. Nora|
|029 Aralog Ballad 1||079 R8.15||130 Pub Nano 1||181 Jan 16 Beat 1||232 Rock Salsa 2|
|030 E_Balled||080Darce Pop 1||131 Wet Shuffle||182 Singe 16 Beat 1||233 S/ow & Easy|
|031 Country Balad||081 Dance Pop 2||132 Ng Bend Fast 2||183 love Song||23410 Wale 1|
|032 Electra Pop||082 Euro Beat||133 Etpag Nol 1||184 Sleige 16 Beat 2||235 Jan ten 2|
|032 Electra Pop||083 two House||134 Dxo Funk 2||185 04co Fox 2||236 Rog( Dxo|
|033 Pop New Age 1||084 11.0 Hop||135 Pep Mambo||186 Pop Rock 3||237 Jazz Tango 2|
|034 8 Seat Morken 1||085 Swing||136 Europe Swing 1||187 ‘Nana Watt;||238 /WIN Baud 3|
|035 R&B Ballad 1||086 Big Sand Swing||137 ‘Mess Latin||188 British Pop 2||239 Europe Swing 2|
|036 Dxo Fox 1||087 Jut °vette||138 Dna Samba 2||189 Show Tune 1||240 /Iv Woltz 2|
|037 Duo Funk 1||088 Cixeland||139 Latin waft,||190 Schlaget||241 Jazz Soong 2|
|038 Dxo Party 1||089 tOuearte 1||140 Dance Pop 3||191 Strgle Rock||242 Party POO|
|039 Dxo Samba 1||090 Bluegrass 2||141 len Rock 1||192 Swint Walt:||243 Pau Club|
|040 Disco Soul||091 B Bt Country||142 Detroit||193 Slow Want||244 Guad Dance 2|
|041 Dxo Trot||092 Country Rock||143 Fanatical Sand||194 Cat Groove 2||245 Jan Bo 2|
|042 Rave 1||093 Cntry Barad||144 European Rock 1||195Country Slow Pock||246 Can lea: 2|
|043 Funky Cisco I||094 March 1||145 Ground Best||196 Rock Duo 1||247 Acoustic Ballad 2|
|044 Techno 1||095 March 2||146 8 Seat Modern 2||197 16 Beat Shuffle 1||248 Jazz Vow Rock|
|045 TecMo 1||096 Polka||147 Jar Disco 1||198 Jon 8 Beat 2||249 16 Beat Shuffle 1|
|046 Saturday Night 1||097 Pop Wetz||148 Owe Jae 1||199 Casa||250 Polka Poo|
|047 Club Latin I||098 Jive||149 Disco Ch000ate||200 Goad Dirge 1||251 Lath Party Pop|
|048 Da Dxo Rands 1||099 Vienna Waltzs||150 Disco Latin 2||201 Jan Cha the 2||252 Parranda|
|049 Country||100 B Beat Soul||151 Srth Boogie||202 Country Waltz||253 Carnivad|
|050China 1||101 Classical B Beat||152 Saturdn Neil 2||203 European Rock 2||254 Go’s Vintage Pop|
Power Supply : 100-240VAC 50/60Hz (12V Adapter)Weight : 4,20 kgDimensions (L x W x H) : 930 x 340 x 110mm
The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
The products referred to in this manual conform to the European Community Directives to which they are subject:
- Low Voltage (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 2011/65/EU
Specifications and design are subject to change without prior notice.www.tronios.comCopyright © 2020 by Tronios The Netherlands