MODAL MD-MB10C21PP Portable Charger for Most USB Devices User Guide
- Portable battery
- USB-C to USB charging/sync cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Compatible with most mobile devices, including iPhones.
- If your device requires a different connector, use the cable that came with your device.
- High-speed 18 W USB-C dual-purpose port charges your battery (input) and charges devices (output)
- Additional USB-A port charges a second device
- LED indicator shows your charge status
- Stylish, non-slip fabric sides for a comfortable grip
- 1 ft. (30 cm) USB-C to USB cable 4 LEDs = 75-100% power 3 LEDs = 50-75% power 2 LEDs = 25-50% power 1 LED = 5-25% power Blinking LED = < 5% power If none of the LEDs light, the battery bank needs to be recharged.
CHARGING YOUR PORTABLE BATTERY
Fully charge your portable battery for four hours before using it for the first time.
- Plug the small end of your included USB cable into the portable battery’s USB-C port.
- Plug the other end into a standard USB port on a computer, car charger, or wall charger (not included). Your portable battery automatically begins charging and the LED turns on.Note: All four LEDs turn on when the portable battery is fully charged.
- Do not expose your portable battery to heat, fire, or water.
- Do not modify, disassemble, open, drop, crush, puncture, or shred the internal battery.
- This is not a toy. Young children should be supervised to make sure that they do not play with the portable battery.
- Do not charge devices while the portable battery is recharging.
- Recharge the portable battery if it has not been used for more than 90 days.
- Risk of fires and burns. Do not open, crush, heat above 140° F (60° C), or incinerate. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Operating environment temperatures: 32~104° F (0~40° C).This product is safe for regular use under normal conditions. As with any device using electrical power, some situations may be unsafe and injuries or damages could result. To minimize or avoid unsafe conditions, read and follow the instructions before using.
When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all the instructions before using the product.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the product is used near children.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the product.
- Do not expose the power bank to rain or snow.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold by the power bank manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use the power bank in excess of its output rating. Overload outputs above that rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use a power bank that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior, resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the power bank. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair are required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of injury to persons.
- Do not expose a power bank to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 212°F (100°C) may cause explosion.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Unplug the power bank when not in use.
Declaration of Conformity:
Brand name/model number: MODAL MD-MB10C21PP/MD-MB10C21BG This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Suppliers Name: Best Buy Purchasing, LLC. Suppliers Address (USA): 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A. Suppliers phone number: 1-800-499-3402.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For customer support, call 1-800-499-3402(U.S. and Canada)www.bestbuy.com/modal
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.MODAL is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A. ©2020 Best Buy. All rights reserved.