Cordless HandheldVacuum CleanerInstruction ManualModel: M4
For any questions and malfunctions of the appliance during use, please contact our customer service email: [email protected]
IMPORTANT WARNINGS AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Please read all of the instructions carefully and retain them for future reference.
- Check that the voltage indicated on the rating plate corresponds with that of the local network before connecting the appliance to the main power supply.
- Children under 8 years old and people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge should not use this appliance, only if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- This appliance is not a toy. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Keep the appliance out of the reach of children, especially when it is switched on or cooling down.
- The vacuum cleaner should only be used and stored indoors. In order to avoid the risk of an electric shock, please follow below warnings:
- .Do not use the appliance to pick up flammable liquid, matches, cigarette ends, hot ashes, or any hot, burning, or smoking objects that could cause damage.
- Do not use this appliance to pick up hard. sharp objects such as glass or nails etc.
- Do not use the appliance for anything other than its intended use.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Do not operate the appliance with wet hands.
- Do not expose the appliance to rain.
- Do not remove the adaptor from the mains power supply by pulling the cord; switch off and remove the plug by hand.
- Do not use the adaptor to recharge non-rechargeable ballades.
- Do not use the appliance or adapters if it has been dropped or if there are visible Do not use any parts/accessories or adapters other than those supplied with this appliance, as this may cause damage.
- Do not use this appliance if any of the openings are blocked.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If the power supply cord, plug, or any part of the appliance is malfunctioning or if it has been dropped or damaged, only a qualified electrician should carry out repairs. Improper repairs may place the user at risk of ham.
- Use of an extension cord with the appliance is not recommended.
- Take care when equipping accessories with rotating parts as this could cause entrapment.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect it from the mains power supply before changing or fitting accessories.
- Always ensure that the appliance has cooled fully after use before performing any cleaning or user maintenance.
- This appliance should not be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote control system.
The vacuum Deaner is intended for vacuuming and extracting materials that are not hazardous to one’s health.The vacuum Deaner Is Intended for normal domestic non-convnerclaVindoor use. for example. In cars. departments. houses, hotels, schools, factories, shops, offices, etc.
|Battery||14.8V 2200mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Adaptor output||DC 18V 400mA|
|Dust suction volume||0.45L|
|Liquid suction volume||0.1L|
INTRODUCTION OF COMPONENTS
|1. On/off switch2. 14.8V rechargeable battery unit3. Dust container release button4. Washable filter5. Waterproof cover6. Dust container||7. Air inlet8. Charging port9. Squeegee nozzle10. 2-in-1 Dust brush11. Adaptor12. Crevice tool|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Before using the vacuum cleaner for the first time, clean it with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Charging the Cordless Wet and Dry Vac Before using the vacuum cleaner, it must be charged for approx. 5.5 hours. Subsequent charging times will vary depending upon use. If the vacuum cleaner battery runs down completely during use, it may take up to 5.5 hours to fully recharge again.STEP I: Put the vacuum cleaner on the safe table.STEP 2: Plugin and switch on the mains power adaptor at the mains power supply; the indicator light will flash blue to confirm that the vacuum cleaner is correctly clocked and charging.STEP 3: Blinking blue light while charging, once the battery is fully charged, the indicator light will stop flashing and will remain solid blue.Note: Turn off the vacuum cleaner before charging.Whilst charging, the vacuum cleaner may begin to heat up and become warm; always switch off and unplug from the mains power supply when charging is complete.Warning: Never recharge the vacuum cleaner whilst liquid is present inside the dust container. Always empty and dry the dust container after vacuuming liquid spills.
- Using the Cordless Wet and Dry VacThe handheld vacuum cleaner comes with a crevice tool, ideal for reaching into awkward corners and recesses in fabrics. It also includes a squeegee nozzle, suitable for clearing up wet spillages.STEP I: To use the vacuum cleaner, disconnect it from the adapter.STEP 2: Fit the selected attachment (crevice tool or squeegee nozzle), by firmly inserting it into the air inlet.STEP 3: Tum on the vacuum cleaner by sliding the ‘On/Off switch forward to the ‘On’ position.Note: The handheld vacuum cleaner can be used to dean up both wet and dry spillages but the two functions cannot be mixed. When using the vacuum cleaner to pick up liquid spillages, empty the liquid as soon as possible and that the vacuum cleaner is thoroughly dry before using as a regular vacuum cleaner. Similarly, empty the dust container of any debris before attempting to clean up liquid.
- Mixing Wet and Dry FunctionsTo preserve the life of vacuum cleaners and maintain optimum performance, do not mix the wet and dry functions. Empty the dust container of any debris or dust before attempting to vacuum the liquid.Never tilt the vacuum cleaner backward as this will allow liquid to enter the waterproof cover.
- Emptying the Dust ContainerTo maintain optimum performance, the dust container must be emptied thoroughly. If there is a reduction in suction power, empty the dust container.STEP I: Hold the vacuum cleaner with the dust container facing downwards. Press the dust container release button and carefully remove the dust container from the vacuum cleaner.STEP 2: Remove the washable filter.STEP 3: Empty the dust container slowly and carefully to reduce the amount of dust released back into the atmosphere. If necessary, clean the individual parts with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.STEP 4: Refit the washable filter and a dust container.Note: It is recommended that the dust container is emptied outdoors.
- Cleaning the Washable FilterThe washable filter can only be accessed when the dust container is removed (following the instructions in the section entitled ‘Emptying the Dust Container’).STEP I: Hold the washable filter out over a waste bin, preferably outdoors, and gently shake off any dust and debris.STEP 2: Once the majority of the dust and dirt has been removed, rinse away any residue by placing the washable filter under cold water. Allow drying thoroughly.STEP 3: Refit the washable filter and dust container following the instructions in the section entitled ‘Emptying the Dust Container’.Note: The washable filter and dust container should be thoroughly cleaned at least once every three weeks.Do not clean the washable filter with detergent or use external heat sources, such as a radiator to dry it.Warning: Do not reassemble or use the vacuum cleaner until the washable filter has fully dried, as this could cause damage.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Always unplug the vacuum cleaner from the main power supply before attempting any cleaning or maintenance.Wipe the external surface of the vacuum cleaner with a soft, damp cloth and allow it to dry thoroughly.Do not use any detergents or harsh cleaning agents to clean any part of the vacuum cleaner.Do not immerse the vacuum cleaner in water or any other liquid.Keep the washable filter clean after every removal of the dust container.
Dos and Don’ts
Do:Check that the washable filter is kept clear of obstruction.Make sure that the dust container and washable filter are cleaned regularly to preserve suction and prolong the life of the vacuum cleaner.Empty any liquid immediately after picking up liquid spills. Clean the dust container and washable filter at least once every three weeks.Don’t:Use the vacuum cleaner without the washable filter or dust container in position.Use the vacuum cleaner to pick up flammable liquid, matches, cigarette ends, hot ashes, or any hot, burning, or smoking objects.Empty the dust container indoors.
CUSTOMER CARE The 1-year Limited Warranty is valid for products purchased from our MOOSOO only, starting from the date of the original retail purchase. We will provide customer service for any defects in quality or materials under normal, non-commercial use.
- According to the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, the warranty is subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
- This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you all labor and parts necessary to ensure your machine is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
- We provide the repair or replacement of your MOOSOO appliance if your MOOSOO appliance is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship function within 1 year of purchase or delivery. ( If any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, we will replace it with a functional replacement part).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Under your MOOSOO guarantee, MOOSOO shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of: Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the MOOSOO appliance which is not in accordance with this MOOSOO Operation Manual.
- Machines purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by MOOSE.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Use of the machine other than for normal domestic purposes, e.g. for commercial or rental purposes.
- Reduction in battery run time due to battery age or use.
- If you have a query about your MOOSOO appliance, please contact the MOOSOO customer service email: [email protected]
- Please inform us of your model name/number, purchase date, order number, machine problem, and your requirement.
- Your model number can be found on the rating plate. For information on your rating plate see the inside front cover.
- Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
- Service under this warranty will not extend the available time of warranty.
|The vacuum cleaner will not charge.||1 The mains power adaptor is not ‘securely connected.2. The vacuum cleaner is not turned off.||– Check if the charge socket works well and the charger & charging base is connected correctly. (If there is no light on when charging, contact the seller for help.)– Check that the vacuum cleaner is turned off before charging.|
|The vacuumcleaners suction is reduced.||1. The air inlet or attachment is blocked.2. The dust container is almost full.3. The washable filter is blocked.4. The battery is running out of charge.||– Disconnect the attachment and clear any blockage.– Empty the dust container following the instructions in the section entitled Emptying the Dust Container.– Clean the filter following the instructions in the section entitled Cleaning the Washable Filter’.– Recharge the vacuum cleaner following theinstructions in the section entitled Charging the Cordless Wet and Dry Vac’.|
|The vacuum cleaner has stopped working.||The battery has run out of charge.||– Recharge the vacuum cleaner following the instructions in the section entitled’ charging the Cordless Wet and Dry Vac’.|