- Download the Nighthawk app to install your routerOn your mobile phone, download the Nighthawk app and follow the setup instructions.
- Secure your devices with NETGEAR ArmorTap the Security icon in your Nighthawk app to verify that NETGEAR Armor™ is activated.Your Nighthawk comes with NETGEAR Armor cybersecurity. Armor blocks online threats like hackers and phishing attempts on your devices.
- Do more with the appCheck out everything you can do on the Nighthawk app! Run a speed test, pause the Internet, see all the connected devices, and more.
|A WPS buttonB Internet portC Ethernet ports 1–4D Reset buttonE Power On/Off button
If you’re having problems with the installation, try one of the following:
- Turn off your modem and router and disconnect them. Reboot your modem. Reconnect your router to your modem, and try installing with the Nighthawk app again.
- If you’re still unable to install your router using the Nighthawk app, manually install it using the router web interface.Visit http://www.routerlogin.net to access the router web interface. For more information, visit netgear.com/routerhelp.
NETGEAR INTERNATIONAL LTDFloor 1, Building 3, University Technology CentreCurraheen Road, Cork, T12EF21, Ireland
NETGEAR, Inc.350 East Plumeria DriveSan Jose, CA 95134, USA
© NETGEAR, Inc., NETGEAR and the NETGEAR Logo are trademarks of NETGEAR,Inc. Any non-NETGEAR trademarks are used for reference purposes only.
NETGEAR Terms and Conditions | NETGEAR
English – NETGEAR Communities
Router Login & Setup | NETGEAR
NETGEAR Support | NETGEAR
I’m having trouble installing my NETGEAR router; what do I do? | Answer | NETGEAR Support
Regulatory | NETGEAR
Download Center | Support | NETGEAR