Instruction manual of Digital Alarm Clock
Congratulations on your purchase of the MX6666 Digital Alarm Clock.
Features of model MX6666 include:– LED Backlight for night viewing– Single Alarm with Snooze function
- Press to turn on the backlight for 5 seconds
- Press to activate the 5-minute Snooze function when alarm goes off.(1-20 minutes are available)
- Displays clock function
- Press ALM-SET enter Alarm mode
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to enter the alarm time setting mode when the respective alarm mode is in display
- Press UP “ “ and down “ “ button to your desire hour then press ALM-SET and use same way to set minute,press ALM-SET to finish alarm setting.
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to enter the clock setting mode
- Press to toggle among the following displays:12/24 hour pattern› hour and minute › year › month and dayAfter setting press SET button to jump to next step.
- Press to increase or decrease the value of a setting
- Press to activate or deactivate the alarm when the respective alarm time is shown
- Press to switch the maximum and minimum centigrade degree and Fahrenheit degree
- Uses 3 pieces of “AAA” battery
Insert Three “AAA” Alkaline battery according to the polarity indicated in the battery compartment
HOW TO USE THE LED BACKLIGHT
Press the SNOOZE-LIGHT button to turn on the LED backlight for 5 seconds.
How To Set 12 hour or 24 hour Display
Press and hold the SET button to 2 seconds. The offset time will appear. Press the SET button again. The 12hr or 24hr display will blink. Press the up or down button to toggle back and forth between 12 hr and 24 hr display mode. Press button SET to exit 12hr or 24 hr setting mode.
- Press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds. The 12hr 24 hr mode will blink. If in 12hr mode the PM indicator will show afternoon hours.The PM indicator will not show for morning hours. Press the up or down button to reach the desired hour.
- Press the SET button again. The hour will begin to blink. Press the up or down button to reach the desired hour.
- Press SET button again, then minute will blink. Press the up or down button to reach the desired minutes.
- Press the SET button again. The year will begin to blink. Press the up or down button to reach the desired year.
- Press the SET button again. The day will begin to blink. Press the up or down button to reach the desired day.
- Press SET button again, then month will blink. Press the up or down button to reach the desired month.
- Press the SET button again to exit setting mode.
- Press DOWN button to switch ℃ and ℉.
NOTE: You may press the SET button anytime to exit the setting mode.
HOW TO SET AND ACTIVATE THE ALARM
This unit is equipped with 1 alarm: Single Alarm For the Single Alarm, it will go off only once at the preset time.
To set the single alarm
- Press the ALM-SET button. The single alarm icon will appear.
- Press and hold the ALM-SET button for 2 seconds to enter the setting mode. The hour will begin to blink. Press the up or down button to reach the desired hour.In 12hr mode the PM indicator will light for afternoon hours.
- Press the ALM-SET button again. The minute will begin to blink. Press the up or down arrow to reach the desired minute. Press the ALM-SET button again to exit the single alarm setting mode.
To activate or deactivate the alarms
Press the ALM-SET button until the alarm time will appears at the meantime press the up button to activate or deactivate the chosen alarm. If alarm sign is disappears, the alarm has been deactivated.
RESETTING THE UNIT
In case of malfunction or abnormal display, take out and re-install the batteries again. All settings will be cleared and reset to their default values.
When handled properly, this unit is engineered to give you years of satisfactory service. Here are a few product care instructions:
- Do not immerse the unit in water. If the unit comes in contact with water, dry it immediately with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Do not clean the unit with abrasive or corrosive materials. Abrasive cleaning agents may scratch the plastic parts and corrode the electronic circuit.
- Do not subject the unit to excessive: force, shock, dust, temperature, or humidity. Such treatment may result in malfunction, a shorter electronic life span, damaged batteries, or distorted parts.
- Do not tamper with the unit’s internal components. Doing so will terminatethe unit’s warranty and may cause damage. The unit contains no user – serviceable parts.
- Only use new batteries as specified in this instruction manual.
- Read this instruction manual thoroughly before operating the unit.
Operating Temperature : 23°F to 122°F
thermometer and hygrometer in ℃ or ℉.Calendar : Weekday /Month / DayClock Time : 12 / 24 hour formatHour Offset : +/- 1 second
Battery Type : 3 pieces of “AAA” size 1.5V batteryUnit Dimension : 13.9” x 7.1” x 4.4” CM (L x W x T)Unit Weight : 0.124 kg (without battery)
- The content of this manual is subject to change without further notice.
- Due to printing limitation, the displays shown in this manual may differ from the actual display.
Nikkei NR05WE Digital Alarm Clock User Manual – Nikkei NR05WE Digital Alarm Clock User Manual –