NITECORE Mini Signal Headlamp
- Utilizes 4 x high performance LEDs
- Available with 4 colors of flashing and Red/Blue Police Warning Flashing
- Powered by the built-in Li-ion battery with a max runtime of 18 hours
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a Micro-USB port
- One hand operable single switch design
- A power indicator within the body indicates the remaining battery power (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- Lightweight bracket included with Velcro hooks on the back
- Made from durable PC materials
- Ultra light and portable design
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
Dimensions: 67.33mm×34mm×25.9mm (2.65”×1.34”×1.02”) (Bracket Included)Weight: 22g (0.78oz) (Bracket Included) 10.5g (0.37oz) (Bracket Not Included)
Accessories: Bracket, USB Charging Cable
|White Flashing||Red/Blue Police
Note: The stated data is measured using the built-in Li-ion battery (120mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality.Any DOA / defective product can be exchanged for a replacement through a local distributor/dealer within 15 days of purchase. After that, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products can be repaired free of charge within 24 months from the date of purchase.Beyond 24 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.
The warranty will be nullified if
- the product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/ or modified by unauthorized parties;
- the product(s) is/are damaged due to improper use.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact a local NITECORE® distributor or send an email to [email protected]
- All images, texts and statements specified herein this user manual are for reference purposes only. Should any discrepancy occur between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, Sysmax Innovations Co., Ltd. reserves the rights to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.
NU05 LE is equipped with an intelligent charging system.Please charge the battery before the first use. Connecting to the External Power: As illustrated, uncap the charging port and use the USB cable to connect an external power supply (e.g. a USB adapter, a computer or other USB charging device) to the Micro- USB port to begin the charging process.
Charging Indicator: While charging, the built-in charging indicator will be steadily glowing red. The battery is fully charged when the charging indicator turns green.
- The charging time is approx. 1.5h.
- The standby time is up to 12 months if the battery has been fully charged.
On / Off
On: When the light is off, long press the Power Button for over 1 second to turn it on.Off: When the light is on, long press the Power Button to turn it off.
NU05 LE is available with 4 colors of flashing and Red/Blue Police Warning FlashingWhen the light is off, keep holding the Power Button for over 5 seconds after turning on the light to cycle through “Red Flashing – Green Flashing – Blue Flashing -White Flashing – Red/Blue Police Warning Flashing – Standby”. Release to select the current mode.(NU05 LE has mode memory. When reactivated, the light will automatically access the previous memorized mode.)
When the light is off, short press the Power Button and the power indicator will flash to indicate the remaining power of the battery:
- Flashing three times indicates that the power is above 50%;
- Flashing twice indicates that the power is below 50%;
- Flashing once indicates that the power is below 10% and near depletion.
- Please charge the battery before the first use.
- Please recharge the product every 3 months when left unused for a prolonged time.
- The product contains small assembly parts. Please keep it away from children to avoid danger of choking or suffocation.
- DO NOT disassemble, modify or reconstruct the product, otherwise the warranty will be nullified, and the product might be damaged.