UNK1 Nikon Battery ChargerUser Manual
- Two bay battery charger
- Compatible with Nikon EN-EL14/EN-EL14a and EN-EL15 batterie
- Real-time information on battery voltage, charging current, battery temperature, battery level, and other parameters
- Monitors battery status and displays battery health
- Reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuit protection
- Automatic adoption for the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Activates over-discharged batteries with protective circuits
- Compatible with power banks and solar panels
- Made from durable and fire retardant PC and ABS (V0) materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd
|Output voltage:||Slot 1 (EN-EL15)||8.4V±1%|
|Slot 2 (EN-EL14/EN-EL14a)||8.4V±1%
|Output current:||1000mA (MAX)|
|Interface:||Input: USB||Output: Connector|
|Battery compatibility:||Nikon camera batteries (EN-EL14/EN-EL14a and EN-EL15)|
|EN-EN_L14/EN-EL14a compatible models:|
|Nikon D5600,||Nikon D5500,||Nikon D5300,||Nikon D5200,|
|Nikon D5100,||Nikon D3100,||Nikon D3200,||Nikon D3300,|
|Nikon D3400,||Nikon Df,||Nikon Coolpix P7100,|
|Nikon Coolpix P7000,||Nikon Coolpix P7700,|
|Nikon Coolpix P7800|
|EN-EL15 compatible models:|
|Nikon D600,||Nikon D610,||Nikon D750,||Nikon D800,|
|Nikon D800E,||Nikon D810,||Nikon D810A,||Nikon D7000,|
|Nikon D7100,||Nikon D7200,||Nikon 1V1,||Nikon V1,|
|Nikon Z5,||Nikon D500,||Nikon Z 6II,||Nikon Z 7II|
This product is designed specifically for Nikon camera’s batteries and is compatible with the following types: EN-EL14/EN-EL14a and EN-EL15. The UNK1 supports charging batteries in both slots simultaneously. Output current is adjusted automatically according to input current to reach optimal charging setting. This product shall NOT be used with other batteries not specified in this manual.
Automatic Current Adjustment
The UNK1’s actual output current depends on the maximum power supplied from the USB. Output current will get adjusted based on actual power being inputted to the device. The UNK1 is capable of outputting 1000mA, increasing its efficiency while shortening charging duration.
Battery Status Monitoring
Once the battery is inserted, the UNK1 will proceed with an initial low current test charge to diagnose battery status. After the diagnosis, battery status will be shown as Good, Normal, or Poor. Note: Re-insert the battery when “Poor” appears on screen to avoid the odd of poor battery contact, replace the battery if “Poor” comes up on the screen consistently.
Reverse Polarity and Anti-Short Circuit Protection
The UNK1 makes use of the mechanical reverse polarity protection. Inserting incompatible batteries or incorrect battery installation will prevent the initiation of the charging process. The error message “EE EE” will come upon the LCD display when a short-circuited battery is installed.
The UNK1 will attempt to recover over-discharged batteries when inserted in the charging slot. Upon successful battery recovery, the entire battery level indicator will flash to represent that a battery has been successfully recovered. Note: This feature only works with protected batteries.
- The UNK1 is only compatible with Nikon EN-EL14, EN-EL14a, and EN-EL15 camera batteries. Do NOT attempt to charge other batteries
- Moderate heat from this product is to be expected during the charging process. This is normal.
- Operating temperature: -10°to 40°C, storage temperature: -20° to 60° C.
- Carefully read all labels on the device to ensure batteries are installed correctly.
- The charger is designed for adults. Use of the charger by kids under age must be under supervision. Operation, using, or cleaning of the charger may NOT be done by kids aged 8 years or younger.
- DO NOT leave the product unattended while it is connected to a power supply. Unplug the product at any sign of malfunction and refer to the user manual.
- Batteries of a short lifespan should be replaced as soon as possible.
- DO NOT expose the device to high temperature or incinerate, avoid using the device in environments where drastic changes in temperature are possible.
- Store the device in ventilated areas. DO NOT use the device in a moist environment and keep away from any combustible materials.
- Avoid any shock or impact on the device.
- DO NOT place any conductive or metal object in the device to avoid short-circuiting and explosions.
- Unplug the device when it is not in use.
- DO NOT disassemble or modify the device as doing so will render the product warranty invalid. Please refer to the warranty section in the manual for complete warranty information.
This product is globally insured by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. Nitecore shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or claim of any kind incurred as a result of the failure to obey the instructions provided in this user manual.
Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occur, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor? NITECORE’s Warranty is provided only for products purchased from an authorized source. This applies to all NITECORE products. Any DOA / defective product can be exchanged for a replacement through a local distributor/dealer within 15 days of purchase. After 15 days, all defective/malfunctioning NITECORE® products can be repaired free of charge for a period of 12 months (1 year) from the date of purchase. Beyond 12 months (1 year), a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.The warranty is nullified if the product(s) is/are
- broken down, reconstructed, and/or modified by unauthorized parties
- damaged from wrong operations (i.e. reverse polarity installation, installation of non-rechargeable batteries), or
- damaged by batteries leakage.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact a local NITECORE® distributor or send an email to [email protected].All images, text, and statements specified herein in this user manual are for reference purposes only. Should any discrepancy occur between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, the information on our official website shall prevail. SYSMAX Innovations Co., Ltd. reserves the right to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.Validation code and QR code on package can be verified on Nitecore website.
SYSMAX Innovations Co., Ltd.TEL: +86-20-83862000FAX: +86-20-83882723E-mail: [email protected]Web: www.nitecore.comAddress: Rm 2601-06, Central Tower, No.5 Xiancun Road, TianheDistrict, Guangzhou, 510623, Guangdong, ChinaManufacturer: SYSMAX Power Technology, LLC
Made in ChinaThanks for purchasing NITECORE!Please find us on Facebook: NITECORE photoUNK2210120