OfficeCore M2 User Manual
The OfficeCore M2 smart wireless speakerphone allows sending and receiving audio during talk time. Connection of OfficeCore M2 product to PC, phone or tablet PC viaBluetooth, USB or AUX (analog audio) is available. The OfficeCore M2 products include a small portable omnidirectional microphone speaker with high-quality connection forfar-field, 360-degree sound recognition and pick-up.
- Al noise reduction on/off button
- Input source
- Volume up switch button
- Mute button
- Answer/end button (J) Status light
- Volume down
- AUX audio input port
- Earphone audio output port
- USB port
How to use
- On/offLong press On/Off ” ” for 2 seconds to turn on or off.
- Three operating modes.2.1 The first mode: connect the computer to OfficeCore M2 product with a USB cable.2.2 The second mode: connect OfficeCore M2 product via Bluetooth.1. Press the ” E ” for two seconds. The status light is blue when pairing2.Turn on Bluetooth on mobile phone or PC and select OfficeCore M2 productfrom the list of devices2.3 The third mode: connect OfficeCore M2 product with AUX analog audio wire.2.4 When multiple sound sources are input simultaneously, select the required source by pressing the ” ” button.1. The blue light shows switch to Bluetooth status2. The white light shows switch to AUX status3.The green light shows switch to USB status
- Answer/ end the call1. When there is an incoming call, press the ” ” button to answer the call2. In the talk mode, press the ” . ” button to end the call
- Al noise reduction on/off.Short press ” ” Al Noise Reduction button to enable/disable Al noise function. Turning on VoicelA noise reduction can greatly reduce some noises in the meetingscene, such as from keyboard tapping, air conditioning noise, and general unwanted background noiseNote: After the noise reduction mode is enabled, in order to maintain good sound pickup effect, please make a call within a sound pickup range of 1.5 meters.
- Control volume.Press the volume ” + ” , volume ” – ” to increase or decrease the volume.
- Charge OfficeCore M2 product.6.1 Via the computer.6.2 Through the adapter.
- Check the battery.Short press ” ” to check the current residual capacity of OfficeCore M2 product. The percentage of the green light represents.When the battery is low, the ring light will be red with a low battery beep (once every 5 minutes) till the power is exhausted and the device automatically shuts down.
- External speaker\ headset.8.1 External speaker: connect the speaker to the AUX OUT port of OfficeCore M2 product with audio wire. The sound will be played through the speaker to volume up.8.2 External headset: connect the headset to the AUX OUT port of OfficeCore M2 product. The sound will be played through the headset.
- Bluetooth wireless adaptation1. Plug Bluetooth wireless adapter into computer, turn on OfficeCore M2 product and enter pairing.2. The Bluetooth wireless adapter will be automatically connected to OfficeCore M2 product. For more information, please visit www.emeet.ai/support.
- Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or fire exposure places.
- Note: If the battery or battery pack is improperly replaced, there will be explosion hazard. Only technical engineers of our company or our authorized service points canreplace with battery of the same or equivalent type.
- The whole device and accessories should be placed in dry ventilated indoor places to avoid rain, water drop, water ingress, fall and coverage of vent holes.
- To protect the environment, put the discarded products into the designated sorting trash bin and do not discard directly.
Only applicable to areas of an altitude below 2000mOnly applicable to non-tropical climateThe Bluetooth® words and trademarks are reserved by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
|Speaker output rating||3WRMS|
|Microphone frequency response||100Hz~8KHz|
|Microphone directivity||360 degree omnidirectional|
|Battery specification||3.63V /2600mAh|
|Usage time||Talk time: 12 hours(Dependingon the usage, the talk time varies)|
Problem or phenomenon
|Startup failure||Low or no battery||Access the adapter to charge|
|Automatic shutdownsoon after starting up||Low battery||Access the adapter to charge|
|Check the correct connectionselect correct audio input;turn on the volume||Select the correct audio input;adjust the device volume|
|USB failure||Error with using USB wire||Please use the original USB wire|
|AUX failure||Error with using AUX wire||Please use the original AUX wire|
|Device charge failure||Faulty chargingdevice or fu II battery||Replace with a functional device|
Limited one (1) Year Warranty with proof of purchase. Exempt from warranty are limited-life consumable components subject to normal wear and tear, e.g. batteriesand other accessories.
For all customer service and technical supportEmail: Website: www.emeet.ai
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device complies with Industry Canada’ s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: