onn Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones User Guide
What’s in the box
- Ear Fins
- Ear Caps
- Bluetooth In-ear Headphone
- Product Guide
- USB Sync & Charging Cable
- I cannot turn the headphone onMake sure that you fully charge the headphone before turning it on.
- My mobile phone is not able to find the Bluetooth headphoneCheck that the headphone is in pairing mode (Blue/Red indicator light flashes quickly).Delete the existing Bluetooth headphone name in phone, and search again.If still no search result, please restart the headphone and phone, and try again.
- After successfully pairing my mobile phone and Bluetooth headphone, It got disconnectedCheck if the battery level is too low.Check whether the headphone is within 10 meters (30 feet) of your phone.The connection may be affected by obstructions such as walls or other electronic devices. Try moving closer to the device you are connected to.
- When I am answering a call, I cannot hear anythingCheck whether the phone is connected with Bluetooth headphone, instead of speaker or phone when answering a call.Try adjusting the volume on your mobile phone. Press the Vol+ or Vol- Buttons to adjust the volume.
- When I am listening to the music, I cannot hear anythingPress the Vol+ Button to adjust the volume. Reconnect the headphone with your mobile phone. Check if the media is playing on the phone.
- I cannot charge the headphoneCheck whether the charging pin and the other end are connected well. Check whether the charging cable is functional.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement.The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
onn Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones User Guide – onn Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones User Guide –