optoma S343 Bright SVGA Projector
- Luminous SVGA projection with 3,600 lumens and 22,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI, VGA and composite connectivity
- Up to 15,000-hour lamp life
- Vertical keystone for easy positioning
- Integrated 10-watt speaker
Robust I/O and superior performance
Project large SVGA images with the 3,600 lumens Optoma S343. Its 22,000:1 contrast ratio, 1.94 – 2.15:1 throw ratio and 1.1x zoom make it ideal for small-tomedium spaces, such as classrooms, offices and training spaces.
Vertical keystone support simplifies placement for easy installation. An integrated 10-watt speaker delivers crisp, room-filling audio that enhances presentations and videos without additional equipment.
Robust input options, including HDMI, VGA and composite enable connectivity to a wide range of devices. A 15,000-hour lamp life enables many years of use with minimal maintenance.
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Audio: 10W speaker
- Brightness: 3.600 ANSI lumens
- Compatible Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native), 16:9 and auto compatible
- Connections : 1 x HDMI v1.4a, 1 x VGA, 1 x composite, 1 x audio-in, 1 x USB-A (5v / 1.0 amp), 1 x VGA, 1 x audio, 1 x RS232
- Contrast Ratio: 22,000:1
- Control Unit: RS-232C
- Display Technology: Texas Instruments 0.55” SVGA DMD
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 billion
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Light Source: Type 203W
- Light Source Life: 15,000/12,000/10,000/6,000 (Eco+/Dynamic/Eco/Bright)
- Lens Shift: None
- Maximum Resolution: UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- Native Resolution: SVGA (800 x 600)
- Noise Level: 27dB
- Offset: 115%±5%
- Operating Temperature: 41-104°F (5-40°C)
- Power Consumption: 230W (Bright) / 190W (Eco)
- Power Supply: AC input 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, auto-switching
- Projection Distance: 3.9′ – 46.9′ (without zoom)
- Projection Lens: F=2.5 – 3.39, F=17.63 – 31.36mm Manual Focus
- Projection Screen Size: 27.7″ – 304.4″
*Lamp life is dependent upon many factors, including lamp mode, projector, 90 days lamp warranty display mode, usage, environmental conditions and more. Lamp brightness can decrease over time.
3D content can be viewed with DLP® Link active shutter glasses when projector is used with a compatible 3D player. Please visit Optoma.com for more information.