Doorway Pull-up BarInstruction Manual
Thank you for choosing this PERLECARE product! At PERLECARE we strive to provide you with the best quality products and services in the industry. Should you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact at Technical Support:1-800-456-5283 Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm (PST) (USA) (CAN)Other Info: [email protected](US/CA)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Please carefully read all instructions before attempting installation. If you do not understand the instructions or have any concerns or questions, please contact our customer service at [email protected].
- CAUTION: Avoid potential personal injuries and property damage!
- Do not use this product for any purpose that is not explicitly speciﬁed in this manual. Do not exceed weight capacity. We are not liable for damage or injury caused by improper mounting, incorrect assembly, or inappropriate use.
- Be sure all nuts and bolts are tightened prior to use. It is recommended to regularly check that the bolts and nuts every 10 days. Ensure that all nuts and bolts are securely tightened before using the equipment.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity(load).
- This equipment is designed for home use and should not be used in commercial locations.
- It is recommended to wear sportswear when using this product. Remove all jewelry, chains, and ornaments before use.
- Children should be supervised by a strong adult while using the doorway pull-up bar.
- Be sure that the muscled are properly warmed up before using the doorway pull-up bar. A proper cool down is also essential to prevent muscle strain and fatigue.
- Be sure to use proper breathing techniques while performing exercises. Do not hold your breath but breathe normally for example exhale on the way up and inhale on the way down.
- Keep children and pets away from the product during your workout.
- Do not modify your product.
- Never use the doorway pull-up bar when hanging upside down. Do not swing
- The owner is responsible for ensuring that all users of this product are properlyinformed as to how to use this product safely.
- Do not jump up to grab the pull-up bar.
- The doorway pull-up bar is held in place by pressure between the two walls. The walls should be solid, vertical, clean walls that are satisfactorily parallel (+/-2) and are large enough to take the full area of the pads. Don’t use it on a hollow door frame, glass door frame, fragile wall, or ceramic tile wall. You are recommended to seek advice from a brickwork specialist.
- Do not overexert yourself. Start out slowly and work your way up to a more vigorous workout. Gradually increase the number of repetitions over time.
- Stop using immediately if you feel a sharp muscle pain and seek a physician or GP
- The pull-up bar is suitable for the doorway in the width of 27.6-36.2in(70cm-92cm).
Warning:Before commencing with any exercise program, please consult your family physician. If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy, or experience any pain, stop immediately and consult your physician. The manufacture and its distributors with the exercises and use of the doorway pull-up bar.
Supplied Parts and Hardware
1. Slightly loosen the pre-assembled bolts [T] until the center pole can be rotated
2. Attach the pull-up bar to the door frame to measure the width of the door
3. Place the pull-up bar on ﬂat surface, then rotate the center part of the pull-up bar to adjust to the appropriate length according to the width of your door frame
4. Attach the pull-up again. Then rotate the center part of the pull-up until it can not be rotated to ensure it is ﬁrmly pulled against the door frame
5. Put the steel ring close to the center bar and ﬁrmly tighten the bolts [T] to ﬁx the pull up in place
Thank you again for choosing this PERLECARE product!
All of us at PERLECARE do appreciate your product purchase. We hope that you are as happy with your product as we are designing and manufacturing it for you. We strive to provide you with the best quality products and services in the industry. Should you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Technical Support:1-800-456-5283 Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm (PST) (USA) (CAN)Other Info: [email protected](US/CA)