PHILIPS Professional Hair Dryer BHD356/10 User Manual
Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to Philips! To fully benefit from the support that Philips offers, register your product at www.philips.com/welcome.
Read this user manual carefully before you use the appliance and keep it for future reference.
- WARNING: Do not use this appliance near water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a risk, even when the appliance is switched off.
- WARNING: Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- Always unplug the appliance after use.
- If the appliance overheats, it switches off automatically. Unplug the appliance and let it cool down for a few minutes. Before you switch the appliance on again, check the grilles to make sure they are not blocked by fluff, hair, etc.
- If the main cord is damaged, you must have it replaced by Philips, a service centre authorised by Philips or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- For additional protection, we advise you to install a residual current device (RCD) in the electrical circuit that supplies the bathroom. This RCD must have a rated residual operating current not higher than 30mA. Ask your installer for advice.
- Do not insert metal objects into the air grilles to avoid electric shock.
- Never block the air grilles.
- Before you connect the appliance, ensure that the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the local power voltage.
- Do not use the appliance for any other purpose than described in this manual.
- Do not use the appliance on artificial hair.
- When the appliance is connected to the power, never leave it unattended.
- Never use any accessories or parts from other manufacturers or that Philips does not specifically recommend. If you use such accessories or parts, your guarantee becomes invalid.
- Do not wind the main cord round the appliance.
- Wait until the appliance has cooled down before you store it.
- Do not pull on the power cord after using. Always unplug the appliance by holding the plug.
- Do not operate the appliance with wet hands.
- Always return the appliance to a service centre authorized by Philips for examination or repair. Repair by unqualified people could result in an extremely hazardous situation for the user.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
- Do not throw away the product with the normal household waste at the end of its life, but hand it in at an official collection point for recycling. By doing this, you help to preserve the environment.
- Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Guarantee and service
If you need information e.g. about replacement of an attachment or if you have a problem, please visit the Philips website at www.philips.com/support or contact the Philips Consumer Care Center in your country. The phone number is in the worldwide guarantee leaflet. If there is no Consumer Care Centre in your country, go to your local Philips dealer.
Always there to help youVisit us at https://www.philips.co.in/Contact at: 1860 180 1111, 1800 102 2929Or [email protected]
Register your product and get support at: www.philips.com/welcome
Dealer’s Name: ____________________________________________________________________________________
Dealer’s Stamp: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Customer’s Name and Address: _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Model No. _______________________________________________________________________________________________
Bill No. _________________________________________ Amount: ________________________________________________
Date of Purchase: _______________________
Dealer Signature: ___________________________
Warranty and Service
For any information or problem, contact your local Philips dealer or authorized service center. For a list of authorized Philips service centers visit: www.philips.com or contact our consumer care at 1800 102 2929 (Toll free) or 1860 180 1111 (standard call rates apply)
All consumables and parts susceptible to normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
This apparatus is covered under warranty against any defect due to defective material or workmanship for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase. Should a defect develop during the period of warranty, PHILIPS INDIA LTD. undertakes to repair the apparatus FREE OF CHARGE at any of the Philips authorized Service Centres.
The warranty is not valid in case:
- Apparatus is not used according to user manual.
- Defects caused by improper or reckless use.
- Repairs done by persons other than Philips Authorized service centre.
- Modifications of any nature made in the apparatus.
- Tampered serial number.
- Incomplete warranty card after purchase.
- Product if used for commercial purpose (i.e. other than domestic use).
- Usage of parts not recommended by Philips or those made by other manufacturers.
PHILIPS INDIA LIMITED,3rd FLOOR, TOWER A, DLF IT PARK, 08 BLOCK AF,MAJOR ARTERIAL ROAD, NEW TOWN (RAJARHAT),KOLKATA-700156, WEST BENGAL
Specifications are subject to change without notice© 2020 Koninklijke Philips N.V.All rights reserved.3000 057 36621