Voyager 4300 UC Series Bluetooth headset
Voyager 4300 UC SeriesBluetooth headsetUser guide
LEDs/Online indicator Volume up Call button/Press to interact with Microsoft Teams (app required)Siri®, Google Assistant™ Smartphone feature: Default voice assistant Play/pause Next track Previous track Volume down Charge port Power Bluetooth® pairing Mute/unmute
NOTE: Functionality varies by application. May not function with web-based apps.
Be safePlease read the safety guide for important safety, charging, battery and regulatory information before using your new headset.
USB Bluetooth adapter
Your high-fidelity Bluetooth USB adapter comes pre-paired to your Poly device. Plug it into your computer to connect to computer audio.
NOTE Adapter design may vary Standard LEDs USB LEDs Flashing red and blue Solid blue Flashing blue Solid red Flashing purple
What they mean Pairing Headset connected On a call Mute active Streaming media from computer
Standard LEDsUSB LEDs – What they meanFlashing red and blue – PairingSolid blue – Headset connectedFlashing blue – On a callSolid red – Mute activeFlashing purple – Streaming media from computerLEDs when Microsoft Teams* is detectedUSB LEDs – What they meanFlashing red and blue – PairingSolid purple – Microsoft Teams connectedFlashing blue – On a callSolid red – Mute activePulsing purple – Microsoft Teams notificationNOTE Requires Microsoft Teams desktop applicationNOTE The charge stand plugs into a computer or wall charger’s USB port.
Connect and pair
Connect to PCYour Bluetooth USB adapter comes pre-paired to your headset.
- Turn on your headset and insert the Bluetooth USB adapter into your laptop or PC.
- The USB adapter LED flashes and then turns solid to indicate the headset is connected to the USB adapter. If you are wearing your headset you hear “PC connected” to indicate the connection has been established. When on a call, the LED on the USB adapter flashes blue. When not on a call the LED is solid.
- Load Poly Lens Desktop App by visiting poly.com/lens. This allows you to customize your headset behavior through advanced settings and options.
Configure USB adapter
Your high-fidelity Bluetooth USB adapter comes ready to take calls. If you want to listen to music, you will need to configure your Bluetooth USB adapter.Windows
- To configure your Bluetooth USB adapter to play music, go to Start menu > Control Panel > Sound > Playback tab. Select Poly BT700, set it as the Default Device and click OK.
- To pause music when you place or receive calls, go to Start menu > Control Panel > Sound > Communications tab and select the desired parameter.Mac1 To configure the Bluetooth USB adapter, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Sound. On both the Input and Output tabs, select Poly BT700.
Pair to mobile device
- To put your headset in pair mode, slide and hold the Power switch away from the off position until you hear “pairing” and the headset LEDs flash red and blue.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.· iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*· Android Settings > Bluetooth On > Scan for devices* NOTE *Menus may vary by device.
- Select “Poly V43XX Series.” Once successfully paired, you hear “pairing successful” and the headset LEDs stop flashing.NOTE Your headset can pair with up to 8 devices but only maintain 2 connections simultaneously; this includes the Bluetooth adapter.
Pair USB adapter again
Typically, your USB adapter is pre-paired to your headset. In the event that your adapter is disconnected or bought separately, you will need to pair the adapter to your headset.
- Insert the high-fidelity Bluetooth USB adapter into your laptop or computer and wait for your computer to recognize it.
- Put your headset in pair mode.
- Put your Bluetooth USB adapter into pair mode by selecting “Pair” in Poly Lens App. Your adapter flashes red and blue. Pairing is successful when you hear “pairing successful” and “PC connected” and the Bluetooth USB adapter LED is solid.
Slide and hold the headset Power switch away from the off position until the LEDs flash red and blue.
Fit and charge
Wear on the right or leftTo position the microphone on the right or left side, rotate the microphone boom up and over. Gently bend the boom so it is approximately 2 finger widths from the corner of your mouth.
Charge your headset using the USB cable or the charge stand (select models only). Theheadset LEDs flash when charging. It takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge yourheadset. The LEDs turn off once charging is complete. NOTE The USB cable and charge stand (select models only) plug into a computer or wall charger’s USB port.
|Headset LEDs||What they mean|
Check headset battery status
Check your headset battery status:
- View status in Poly Lens Desktop App
- With headset inactive, slide and release the Power switch away from the off position.Listen to the voice alert or observe the headset LEDs.
Headset LED behavior while charging
Off Charging complete Battery high Battery medium Battery low Battery criticalTIP To reset the accuracy of the talk time alert, deplete the headset battery then charge fully.
Customize your device behavior through advanced settings and options with Poly Lens App. Some softphones require the installation of Poly software to enable device call control (answer/end and mute) functionality. Download: poly.com/lens.NOTE Device settings and updates are also available in Plantronics Hub App.
Update your Poly device
Keep your firmware and software up-to-date to improve performance and add new features to your Poly device.Update your device using your computer with Poly Lens Desktop App. Download at poly.com/lens.While updating:
- Do not use your Poly device until the update is complete.
- Do not start a second update from a second device.
- Do not stream media.
- Do not answer or place a call.
Power on/offSlide the switch to power on or off.
Adjust the volume Tap the Volume up (+) or down (–) button.
Adjust headset microphone volume (softphone)Place a test softphone call and adjust softphone volume and PC sound volume accordingly.
Answer or end a callTap the Call button.Answer a second callFirst, tap the Call button to end current call, then tap the Call button again to answernew call.MuteWhile on an active call, tap the red Mute button.Hold a callTo hold an active call, press the headset Call button for 2 seconds. Press the Call button toresume a held call.Switch between calls (flash)To switch between calls, press the headset Call button for 2 seconds.Call back last call (smartphone)To dial your last number you dialed, double-tap the Call button.Answer calls from a second deviceIt’s easy to answer calls from two devices (including softphone).When on a call, you hear a ringtone notification of the incoming call from the secondpaired device.To answer a second call from the other device, first tap the Call button to end the currentcall and tap the Call button again to answer the new call. If you choose to not answer thesecond call, it will go to voicemail.
Launch Microsoft Teams (Teams model only)
Tap your headset Teams button to quickly open and use the Microsoft Teams desktop app.
- When not on a call, tap your Teams button to view Microsoft Teams app on your computer.
- When your connected USB adapter LED pulses purple, tap your Teams button to view Teams notifications. NOTE Teams model and Teams desktop application required. Teams mobile application is not supported.
Play or pause audio
Tap the Call button to pause or resume streaming audio. NOTE Functionality varies by application. May not function with web-based apps.
Track selection Double-tap the Call button to skip to the next track or triple-tap the Call button to play the previous track. NOTE Functionality varies by application. May not function with web-based apps.
Fast forward/rewind Double-tap and hold the Call button to fast-forward. Triple-tap and hold the Call button to rewind. NOTE Functionality varies by application. May not function with web-based apps.Siri, Google AssistantTM, Cortana Press and hold the Call button for 2 seconds to activate your phone’s default voice assistant. Wait for the phone prompt to activate voice dialing, search, and other smartphone voice controls.
Select languageYou can wirelessly change your headset language using Poly Lens App. Download: poly.com/lens.
DeepSleep ModeIf you leave your headphones powered on but out of range of your paired phone or USB adapter for more than 7 days, your headset conserves its battery power by entering into DeepSleep mode.Once back in range with your phone or USB adapter, press the Call control button to exit DeepSleep mode.
Online indicatorYour headset LED illuminates red to inform others that you are on a call. Manage settings in Poly Lens App.
Corded mode (audio over USB)If your audio is cutting out during softphone calls, you may be experiencing Bluetooth density problems. Improve audio performance by using density-friendly corded mode.1 Disconnect your Bluetooth USB adapter from your computer 2 Connect your headset directly to your computer with the provided 1.5 m USB cable 3 Power off your headset to use density-friendly corded modeNOTE Your headset battery charges while in corded mode.
How do I pair my headset to a mobile device? See Pair to mobile device.
How do I pair my headset to a computer or laptop? Plug in the USB Bluetooth adapter to your computer or laptop. The adapter is paired to your headset and connects to computer audio. See Connect to PC.
Why should I use the USB Bluetooth adapter instead of my computer’s Bluetooth? Your USB Bluetooth adapter provides the best connection, softphone functionality and acoustic sound quality through your headset. See Connect to PC, Configure USB adapter.
How do I pair my USB Bluetooth adapter to another supported Poly audio device? Poly Lens Desktop App is required to pair your BT700 USB Bluetooth adapter to another device. Your Bluetooth adapter remembers up to 2 supported Poly audio devices, but connects to only one at a time. See Pair USB adapter again.
Can I connect my headset to a mobile phone and computer at the same time? Yes, your headset can connect to mobile and PC. Your headset remembers up to 8 devices, but connect to up to 2 devices at a time. That includes the USB Bluetooth adapter.
The headset audio is not working as expected when connected to my computer.
- During a call, nobody can hear me
- During a call, I can’t hear anybody
- Music is not coming through my headset
- When I play music and a call comes in, the is up-to-date. See Update your Poly device. music is too loud or doesn’t pause
Check the following:
- To configure the headset sound on your computer, see Configure USB adapter.
- Ensure that only one softphone application is opened at a time.
- For best performance, ensure your headset firmware
My headset call control is not working as Check the following:expected when on a softphone call.
- For best performance, ensure your headset firmware is up-to-date. See Update your Poly device.
- Ensure that only one softphone application is opened at a time.
- If required to enable headset control (answer/end and mute) functionality, ensure you have Poly Lens Desktop App installed. See Load software.
- Select your softphone application in Poly Lens Desktop App.
(Teams model only) How do I interact
- Tap the headset Call button to quickly open and use with Microsoft Teams using my headset? Microsoft Teams. See Launch Microsoft Teams.
- Set your target softphone by going to Poly Lens Desktop App
(Teams model only) Does my Microsoft Teams-enabled headset work with other softphones?Yes, while your headset is optimized for Microsoft Teams, it can be configured to use with other supported softphones. Set your target phone by going to Poly Lens Desktop App.
When you configure another softphone, the Call button:
- doesn’t interact with Teams
- doesn’t go to Teams notifications
- will not launch Cortana
I want to customize my headset features. Customize your device settings with Poly Lens App. Download: poly.com/lens
The headset audio is cutting out during softphone calls.You may be experiencing Bluetooth density issues. Use density-friendly corded mode. See Corded mode (audio over USB).
I want to use my headset as a USB corded Your headset can be used in corded mode. See headset with my computer. Corded mode (audio over USB).
Can I use my headset while charging it? Your headset charges while in corded mode. See Corded mode (audio over USB).
The headset talk time is not accurate.Deplete your headset battery and then fully charge to reset the accuracy of the talk time prompts.
I don’t have enough charge ports for my Bluetooth USB adapter and my optional charge stand.Try the following:
- Plug your charge stand into a wall charger
- To charge your headset while connected to your computer, use corded mode. See Corded mode (audio over USB).
What’s in the box
NEED MORE HELP?poly.com/supportManufacturer: Plantronics, Inc.Plantronics B.V.345 Encinal StreetScorpius 171Santa Cruz, CA 95060 2132 LR HoofddorpUnited States
Netherlands© 2021 Plantronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Poly, the propeller design, and the Poly logo are trademarks of Plantronics, Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use by Plantronics, Inc. is under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Model ID: Headset: V4310/V4310-M/V4320/V4320-M, Adapter: BT700/BT700C, Charge Stand: CB4300. System: Poly Voyager 4300 UC Series has a V4310/V4310-M/ V4320/V4320-M headset, a BT700/BT700C adapter and may include a CB4300 charge stand.220245-06 08.21