7.5W/10W Fast WirelessCharging Pad
Wireless Charging Pad:
- Input: 5VDC/2A, 9VDC/1.67A
- Output: Up to 10W (Fast Charge)
Qualcomm 3.0 Wall Charger:
- Input: 100-240V~0.5A 50-60Hz
- Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A*Charging time may vary based on device
CAUTION:DO NOT place any credit cards or other types of magnetic material near the charging pad. This product can ONLY be charged using the provided adapters and cables. Do not attempt to disassemble the wireless charging pad as it may short circuit or damage the product. Keep this product in a dry and ventilated space. Do not place in direct heat or use in high humidity environments. Do not use organic solventsto clean the surface.
Using your Fast Wireless Charging Pad
- Connect the Micro-USB charge/sync cable to the Micro-USB port on your Fast Wireless Charging Pad.
- Plug the USB connector into the wall charger.
- Plugin the wall charger.
- Place your Qi-enabled device on the Fast Wireless Charging Pad with the screen facing up. The LED is white when your device is charging.
Charging Indicator Light Status:FLASHING RED: The device is not charging properly. Please reposition your device until you see the white light come on.SOLID WHITE: The device is charging.
One Year Limited WarrantyThis product is covered by a limited warranty to the original purchaser only in that this product is free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from the date of purchase (damages through normal wear and tear, alteration, misuse, neglect, accident, service by anyone other than the authorized service center, or act of God not included). During the warranty period and with proper proof of purchase, this wireless product will be replaced. This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. For all warranty claims, the product must be returned in accordance with PureGear’s return policy.The ‘Qi’ symbol is a trademark of the Wireless Power Consortium.
FCC Radiation Exposure StatementThis equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 8 inches between the radiator & your body.FCC Interference StatementThis device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, maybe cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
IC StatementThis device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.This equipment complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.
pure-gear.com© 2020 F00141PGed4