The Razer Hammerhead In-Ear Headset is an in-ear monitor (IEM) engineered from the ground up to set the standard in portable gaming audio. Machined out of aircraft-grade aluminum, the Razer Hammerhead embodies ultimate durability packaged in a lightweight, comfortable form factor.Encased within each sleek, brushed shell is a high-performance, precision-tuned 9mm neodymium driver. Paired with an optimized inner acoustics chamber in each shell, these in-ear monitors produce a sound signature that packs a mean, earthshattering bass while maintaining crystal clear mids and highs. The Razer Hammerhead comes through with a full-bodied low-end frequency, pounding in the beats without distortion.The supreme quality sound would be wasted if drowned out by stray, ambient noises. That is why the Razer Hammerhead comes equipped with interchangeable ear- tips in 3 sizes, along with an optional pair of bi-flanges to provide superior sound isolation and bass response.Topped off with a compact carrying case for portability, the Razer Hammerhead epitomizes the way in-ear monitors should be experienced – with style, comfort, and aural fidelity.0 | For gamers by gamers™
PACKAGE CONTENTS / HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Razer Hammerhead Analog Gaming & Music In-Ear Headphone
- 3 Interchangeable Ear-tips in Varying Sizes
- Carrying Pouch
- Quick Start Guide
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTSAudio Usage
- Devices with 3.5mm audio jack.
REGISTRATION / TECHNICAL SUPPORT
REGISTRATIONPlease visit www.razerzone.com/registration for online product registration.TECHNICAL SUPPORTWhat you’ll get:
- 6 months limited manufacturer’s warranty,
- Free online technical support at www.razersupport.com.
A. Left Earphone with Removable Bi-flangesB. Right Earphone with Removable Bi-flangesC. 3 Interchangeable Ear-tips in Varying SizesD. 3.5mm Audio JackE. Carrying Pouch
- Drivers: 9mm Neodymium Magnets
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Sensitivity @1kHz: 106 dB ± 3 dB
- Input Power: 1mW @ 126 mV
- Connector: 3.5mm audio + mic jack
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft
- Approximate Weight: 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
USING YOUR RAZER HAMMERHEAD
ACHIEVING A PROPER SEALTo enjoy the full-bodied bass of the Razer Hammerhead as it is intended, please ensure that the earphones are properly fitted into your ears and that a proper seal is achieved to block out ambient noise.REMOVING YOUR RAZER HAMMERHEADCAUTION: Do not yank out earphones from your ears as the sudden release of air pressure might cause potential discomfort.EAR-TIP SIZESDue to the different ear canal sizes of individuals, the default ear-tips may not achieve a proper seal. Interchanging the ear-tips to a larger/smaller size will improve performance.REMOVING THE EAR-TIPS
- Firmly hold the neck of the earphone.
- Grip the opening of the ear-tip firmly with the other hand.
- Pull the ear-tip downwards gently until it is released from the tip of the earphones.
REPLACING THE EAR-TIPS
- Firmly hold the neck of the earphone.
- Push mouth of the ear-tip onto tip of the earphone.
- As you apply pressure, use a gentle twisting motion until ear-tip is secured and in place.
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE
SAFETY GUIDELINESIn order to achieve maximum safety while using your Razer Hammerhead, wesuggest that you adopt the following guidelines:
- Should you have trouble operating the device properly and troubleshooting does not work, unplug the device and contact the Razer hotline or go to www.razersupport.com for support. Do not attempt to service or fix the device yourself at any time.
- Do not take apart the device (doing so will void your warranty) and do not attempt to operate it under abnormal current loads.
- Keep the device away from liquid, humidity or moisture. Operate the device only within the specific temperature range of 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F). Should the temperature exceed this range, unplug and switch off the device in order to let the temperature stabilize within the optimal temperature range.
- The Razer Hammerhead isolates external ambient sounds even at low volumes, resulting in lowered awareness of your external surroundings. Please remove the Razer Hammerhead when engaging in any activity that requires active awareness of your surroundings.
- Listening to excessively loud volumes over extended periods of time can damage your hearing. Furthermore, legislation of certain countries permits a maximum sound level of 86db to affect your hearing for 8 hours a day. We therefore recommend that you reduce the volume to a comfortable level when listening for prolonged periods of time. Please, take good care of your hearing.
MAINTENANCE AND USEThe Razer Hammerhead requires minimum maintenance to keep it in optimum condition. Once a month we recommend you clean the device using a soft cloth or cotton swab with a bit of warm water to prevent dirt buildup. Do not use soap or harsh cleaning agents.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFORMATIONCopyright © 2013 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. Razer, For Gamers By Gamers, and the triple-headed snake logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Razer Inc. and/or affiliated companies in the United States or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Razer Inc. (“Razer”) may have copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, or other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) concerning the product in this Quick Start Guide. Furnishing of this Quick Start Guide does not give you a license to any such copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right. The Razer Hammerhead (the “Product”) may differ from pictures whether on packaging or otherwise. Razer assumes no responsibility for such differences or for any errors that may appear. Information contained herein is subject to change without notice.LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTYFor the latest and current terms of the Limited Product Warranty, please visit www.razerzone.com/warranty.LIMITATION OF LIABILITYRazer shall in no event be liable for any lost profits, loss of information or data, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential or incidental damages, arising in any way out of distribution of, sale of, resale of, use of, or inability to use the Product. In no event shall Razer’s liability exceed the retail purchase price of the Product.COSTS OF PROCUREMENTFor the avoidance of doubt, in no event will Razer be liable for any costs of procurement unless it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and in no case shall Razer be liable for any costs of procurement liability exceeding the retail purchase price of the Product.GENERALThese terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Product was purchased. If any term herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then such term (in so far as it is invalid or unenforceable) shall be given no effect and deemed to be excluded without invalidating any of the remaining terms. Razer reserves the right to amend any term at any time without notice.
Razer Hammerhead Analog Gaming & Music In-Ear Headphone Quick Start Guide – Razer Hammerhead Analog Gaming & Music In-Ear Headphone Quick Start Guide –