RED STONE Quartz Heater Owner’s Manual
PLEASE SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: READ THIS OWNER’S MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.Thank you for choosing our Quartz Heater. This owner’s manual will provide you with valuable information necessary for the proper care and maintenance of your new product. Please take a few moments to thoroughly read the instructions and familiarize yourself with all the operational aspects of your new heater.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS,SAFETY WARNINGS, BEFORE USING THE HEATER
! POTENTIAL FOR ELECTRICAL HAZARD IF NOT ADHERED TO!
When using this electric unit, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using this unit.
- CAUTION: Risk of Electric Shock. DO NOT open or try to repair the heater yourself.
- This heater may get hot when in use. To avoid burns, DO NOT let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided, use handles when moving this heater.
- Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, paper, clothes, and curtains at least 3 ft from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides, top, and rear. DO NOT place towels or other objects on the heater.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or the disabled, or when the heater is left operating and unattended.
- DO NOT operate any heater with a damaged cord or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations. NEVER locate heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container. To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse in water or other liquids.
- DO NOT touch the control panel or plug with a wet hand.
- DO NOT run cord under carpeting. DO NOT cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- DO NOT insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, DO NOT block the air intakes or exhaust in any manner. DO NOT use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. DO NOT use in areas where gasoline, paint, explosive and/or flammable liquids are used or stored. Keep unit away from heated surfaces and open flames.
- Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Never use with an extension cord or relocatable power tap (outlet/power strip).
- To avoid fire or shock hazard, plug the unit directly into a 120 V AC electrical outlet.
- To disconnect heater, turn controls to OFF, then remove plug from outlet. Pull firmly on the plug, DO NOT unplug by pulling on the cord.
- Always unplug the unit before moving or cleaning, or whenever the heater is not in use.
- Use only for intended household use as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by unauthorized dealers may cause hazards.
- Always use on a dry, level surface. Use on floor only.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT use this unit with any solid-state speed control device.
- DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit. Doing so will void your warranty. The inside of the unit contains no user serviceable parts. Qualified personnel should perform all servicing only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
|Voltage Rating||120 V (60Hz)|
|Unit Size||12.20 in. (L)× 9.06 in. (W) × 22.44in. (H)|
|Unit Weight||5.1 lbs|
Tip-Over Safety FeatureThis heater is equipped with a tip-over safety feature. Once the heater is tipped over, an internal switch will automatically shut the heater off. Once the heater is restored an upright position, the heater will reset .Instruction for Use
Overheat Safety Feature
This heater is equipped with a overheat safety feature. When the heaters internal components reach a certain temperature that could cause overheat and possible fire, the heater will automatically shut off.
WARNING: It is normal for the power cord to feel warm to the touch; however, a loose fit between the outlet and the plug may cause overheating of the plug. If this occurs, tryinserting the plug into a different outlet. Contact a qualified electrician to inspect the original outlet for damage.
IN THE BOX
·INFRARED ZONE HEATING SYSTEM ·INSTRUCTION BOOKLET
- Turn off the power switch in the rear of the unit.
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely.
- To keep the heater clean, the outer shell may be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. You may use a mild detergent if necessary. After cleaning, dry the unit with a soft cloth. CAUTION: DO NOT let liquid enter the heater.
- DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polish, or rough brushes to clean the heater. This may cause damage or deterioration to the surface of the heater.
- DO NOT immerse the heater in water.
- Wait until the unit is completely dry before use.
If the heater will not operate, please check the following before seeking repair of service:
- Check if the power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet, if not, plug in.
- Check if electricity to the main fuse is working.
- Overheat protection function may have been triggered. Try to press the power button, if the heater does not turn on, clear any obstructions from front and rear of heater that may have caused internal overheating. To restart the heater, unplug it to cool for 5-15 minutes, then plug in again. Make sure the obstruction has been removed before restarting.
Store the heater in a cool, dry location when not in use. To prevent dust and dirt buildup, use the original packaging to repack the unit.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: