REMINGTON AC7200 Supercare Pro 2200 AC Hairdryer
Thank you for buying your new Remington® product. Please read these instructions carefully and keep them safe. Remove all packaging before use.WARNING: This appliance is hot. Keep out of reach of children at all times.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*.
- * Currently, the fitting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
- If the supply cord of this unit becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately and return the appliance to your nearest authorised Remington® service dealer for repair or replacement in order to avoid a hazard.
- Always ensure the voltage to be used corresponds to the voltage stated on the unit before plugging the appliance into the mains socket.
- Keep direct airflow away from eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
- During use, always ensure the inlet and outlet grilles are not blocked in any way as this will cause the unit to automatically stop. If this should occur, switch off and allow the unit to cool.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended while plugged in.
- Do not place the appliance on any soft furnishings.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not set the appliance down while still on.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Check the cord regularly for any sign of damage.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.
- Ceramic grille
- Removable easy clean rear grille
- Hang up loop
- Slim styling accessory
- Fast dry accessory
- Heat selector switch
- Speed selector switch
- Cool shot
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Wash and condition your hair as normal.• Squeeze out excess moisture with a towel and comb through.• Hairsprays contain flammable material – do not use while using this product.• Attach the accessory by fitting it to the front of the hairdryer and twisting clockwise to lock it in place. Take care when you do this because the attachments can become hot during use.
1. Plug the product into the mains power supply.2. Switch your hairdryer on and select the desired speed setting (low F or high E) using the speed selector switch.3. Select the desired heat setting (low N, Supercare heat setting I, or high P) using the heat selector switch.4. After use, turn the appliance off and unplug it.5. Let the appliance cool down before cleaning or storing away.
Using the Supercare heat setting
• The Supercare setting allows you to dry your hair quickly at a healthy heat.• To activate select the Supercare setting (I) using the heat selector switch.
- For fast drying use the high heat / high speed function.
- To create smooth styles use the concentrator and a round hair brush (not included) whilst drying.
- To enhance natural curls and waves, attach the diffuser to the dryer. Turn your head upside down and gently place your hair into the diffuser bowl slightly rotating the dryer as you style.
- To create extra volume at the roots of the hair, keep your head upright and place the diffuser against the top of the head. Gently rotate the hairdryer allowing the diffuser fingers to gently massage the scalp being careful not to burn the scalp. Dry gently on a medium heat / low speed setting.Caution: Do not use the diffuser on the highest heat setting (P).
- To set your style, press the cool shot button whilst styling (J) then release it to reactivate the heat.
STORAGE, CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Let the appliance cool down before cleaning and storing away.
• To maintain peak product performance and to prolong motor life, it is important to regularly remove any dust and dirt from the inlet grille.• Remove the grille as shown (FIG A), clean with a cloth or soft brush, then replace it.
In the event of overheating, the appliance may either stop unexpectedly or start to blow cold air. Overheating is usually caused by a blocked grille/filter. If this happens, immediately unplug the appliance and refer to STORAGE, CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE to clean the grille/filter. If, after doing this overheating continues to happen, stop using the appliance and contact Customer Service.
RECYCLINGTo avoid environmental and health problems due to hazardous substances, appliances and rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries marked with one of these symbols must not be disposed of with unsorted municipal waste. Always dispose of electrical and electronic products and, where applicable, rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, at an appropriate official recycling/collection point.