USER GUIDE & SAFETY MANUAL
- Always use approved safety gear and equipment
- Use only properly maintained tools and equipment designed for this product
- Only use blades or wheels designed for the material application
- Match speed, diameter, and arbor size of tool and blade/wheel
- Do not exceed maximum RPM
- Keep guards in place while operating tool/equipment
- Make sure the blade/wheel is not touching anything when the tool is started
- Keep all parts of the body away from moving parts
- Always let the blade/wheel come to a complete stop before setting the tool down
- Do not operate in combustible environments; sparks could cause a fire or explosion
- Do not apply side pressure to the blade/wheel, such as side grinding, twisting, or wedging in a cut.
- Do not touch or stop a moving blade/wheel with your hand.
- Do not touch a dry-cutting blade/wheel immediately after use, it may be hot.
- Read and understand tool & equipment instructions and warnings prior to use