Robot CENTER iGlassbot W110-F
Read all documents before using
The appliance should not be used by children. Persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge may only use this appliance if they are supervised or have been given instruction about how to use it safely and understand what risks are involved. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the robot.
The appliance is for window cleaning with frames(frameless glass/window cleaning is not recommended). Users should judge and use it safely on proper operation sites, and be responsible for all possible consequences.
Application of Power Adapter and Batteries
- Use only the power adapter supplied with this device. Use of other type of power adapter will result in malfunction and/or danger.
- Please use the proper electric outlet and make sure no heavy objects are placed on the power adapter or power cord.
- Allow adequate ventilation around the adapter when using it to operate the device. Do not cover the power adapter with objects that will reduce cooling.
- Do not use the adapter in a high moisture environment. Never handle the adapter with wet hands.
- Connect the adapter to a proper power source. The voltage requirements are found on the adapter.
- Do not use broken adapter, power cord or plug.
- Do not attempt to service the adapter. There are no service parts inside. Replace the whole unit if it is damaged or exposed to high moisture. Consult your dealer for help and maintenance.
- The battery used in this device may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated. Do not disassemble, short circuit, heat above 60℃(140℉), or incinerate.
- If you have to dispose of this old equipment, please take it to the local recycling center for recycling electrical and electronics parts.
- Retain the safety and operating instructions for future reference.
- Follow all operating and use instructions.
- Do not expose your device to rain or excess humidity, and keep it away from liquids (such as beverages, faucets, and so on).
- Avoid exposing your device to direct sunlight or intense light source, and keep it away from heat source(such as radiators, space halters, stoves, and so on).
- Do not place the device in the vicinity of strong magnetic fields.
- Keep the device and accessories away from children.
- Product operating temperature: 0~40℃(32℉-104℉).
Risk of electric shock!
- Always switch the device off before carrying out any cleaning or maintenance work.
- Never pull the power plug out of the socket by the power cord.
- Never perform repairs on your device yourself. Repairs to electric devices may only be carried out by authorized customer service center.
- Do not insert any pointed objects to the electric contacts.
- Do not change the contacts.
- Do not continue to operate the robot if the device itself or the power cord is damaged.
- Contact your local customer service in the event of damage.
- Do not clean the robot, the power cable in water or other liquids.
- Do not use the robot on damp ground or in places in which it may get into contact with liquids or be immersed in water.
- Do not use the robot in hazardous areas such open fireplaces, running showers or swimming pools.
- Make sure that you do not damage, bend or twist the power cord. Do not place any heavy objects on top of the cord. This could damage the power cord and cause a fire or electric shock.
- Drooping or bare cables, curtains, table cloths or cords in the working area of the robot are to be secured in order to avoid damage to it or cause an electric shock.
- Fasten the safety rope and tie to indoor fixture before operating the device.
- Check if the safety rope is broken or the knot is loose before operating the device.
- Set danger-warning area downstairs for no-balcony window and door.
- Battery shall be full-charged(Green lamp on) before using.
- Do not use it in rainfly or moist day.
- Turn power switch on before put device on the glass.
- Make sure robot can stick and stand on glass surface while put on the glass.
- Before turn power switch off, please hold device.
- Do not use it on frameless glass.
- Make sure put cleaning ring onto cleaning wheel correctly to avoid air leakage.
- Do not spray or pour water onto the robot.
- Prohibit children from using this device.
- Remove anything on the glass. Do not use on cracked glass. Reflective or coating glass might be slightly scratched due to dirt on the glass while operating.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from the opening and moving parts.
- Do not use in areas with existed flammable or combustible liquids, gas.
- Please use pure water, or use pure water diluted factory original detergent. Do not use other detergent or corrosive liquid in the water tank.
- Please dry off the water tank after cleaning.
W110-F is a cleaning robot that works on multiple surfaces of glasses, tiles, smooth walls and tables. It works with a built-in vacuum motor that helps it suck air and stand on the glass surface. An embedded UPS(Un-interrupted Power System) prevents the robot falling from the window even when no electrical power.
With two wheels that freely traverse on the window surface or on wall surface, W110-F cleans glass surface efficiently by the intelligent AI-technology path calculation. As well, it can be manually operated to clean under different modes from the remote control.
- APP control through IOS/Android system
- Cleaning with manual / Automatically water spraying system
- For glasses thicker than 6mm
- AI Technology
- Cleaning Speed: 2.5 minutes/square meter
- 3 kinds of automatic operation modes for cleaning
- Embedded UPS
- Anti-dropping control algorithm
- Auto detect edges of window
- Micro-fiber cloth
- High strength safety rope(152Kgf)
- Remote control
- Table cleaning mode
- Spraying volume: about 0.3ml/time
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2A
- Output Voltage: 24VDC, 3.75A, 90W
- Dimension: 29cm*14.5cm*8.5cm
- N.W.: 0.90KG
- Power Cord: 5.5M length
- Battery Capacity: 600mAh, 14.8V, 8.88Ah
- Charging Time: 1-2 hours
- UPS: 20-30minutes
- Volume of Water Tank: 50ml
What is in the package
- W110-F x 1pc
- Cleaning Cloth x 14pcs
- Cleaning Ring x 4pcs
- Remote Control x 1pc
- Adapter x 1pc
- AC Power Cord x 1pc
- DC Power Cord x 1pc
- Safety Rope x 1pc
- Cleaning Bottle x 1pc
- User Manual x 1pc
The datas come from the lab, it might slightly be different from the users data due to different usage and home environments, please subject to the final products.
To know your W110-F
Water Self-Spraying System
|Auto Mode||The Indicator is Blue Flashing.W110-F sprays water for 0.3 seconds when runs for 10 seconds by default under Auto Mode. Users can select the spray interval with 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds and 20 seconds via APP.|
|Manual Mode||The Indicator is Blue On.Users can press the water spray button on remote control or APP to spray the water for 0.3 seconds at each time.|
The robot can be remote controlled from the front and backside.
|Manual / Auto Spraying Button||Manual Spraying Button|
|Automatically move up then down||Manually move up|
|Automatically left then down||Manually move down|
|Automatically right then down||Manually move right|
|Stop cleaning||Manually move left|
|Stop cleaning||Start cleaning|
Please remove the insulation spacer which fixed on the battery in the back of remote control before using. Pulling down the battery cover to replace new one if battery power is low.
- Press for 2S to turn on/off
- Press again to start/pause when it’s on
- W110-F should always connect to power cable for normal use.
- How to put W110-F onto glass to start using?1). Connecting the W110-F with the power supply, then turn the switch on, make sure the fan is running.2). Put W110-F onto the glass, make sure it keeps 10cm away from the window frame.3). Make sure W110-F can stick on the glass before releasing it.
- How to take W110-F down from glass?1). While W110-F is running, please hold safety rope with one hand and take W110-F down from glass with the other hand.2). Turn off power switch in safe area.
- Safety rope and buckle1). Before using, check if the safety rope is broken or the knot is loose.2). Fasten the safety rope and tie to indoor fixture before next step.
- UPS(Un-interrupted Power System) function1). The UPS function will be enabled automatically when no electric power supplied The backup time of this UPS is 20-30 minutes.2). If no electric power is supplied, W110-F will stop automatically, alert and red flashing. User shall take W110-F down from the glass as soon as possible.3). User can pull W110-F back by pulling safety rope. Slightly pull the safety rope at an angle close to the glass to prevent dropping.
- Please make sure the battery was full-charged(Green Indicator On) before use.1). Turn off the power switch on W110-F, plug in the power supply. If the indicator is orange, it means charging.2). If the indicator is green, it means fully charged.
- Table cleaning modePut W110-F on the table and select auto-cleaning mode, the device will run in table-cleaning mode.
1). Do not use it on frameless glass.2). Make sure put cleaning ring onto cleaning wheel correctly for no leakage.3). Do not sue it in rainy or moist day.4). Set danger-warning area downstairs for no-balcony window and door.5). Do not add dirty water and corrosive liquids into the water tank.
How to Clean the Glass
Step 1: Add clean water/detergent liquids/glass water into the water tank.Step 2: Use only the original clean and dry cleaning cloth to clean dust and sand on the glass.Step 3: Change the cleaning cloth according to the usage. Spray some water or detergent liquids to make cloth wet via remote control or APP.
※Notice1). Please choose the suitable spray interval according to the usage, if the glass is too wet or too dry,W110-F can not move well.2). It is prohibited to add solid cleaner into the water tank.
Power Adapter/ DC Extension Cable
Using/Changing the Cleaning Cloth
- Put the clean and dry cleaning cloth onto cleaning ring.
- Put the cleaning ring onto the clean wheel and ensure the 6 slots on the ring are well fixed with the cleaner wheel to avoid air leakage.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Q1: if W110-F can not start up and alert at the beginning of use.
Ans: It means that the friction factor is not properly used, please check:
- Whether the cleaning cloth is too dirty or not.
- Whether the glass stickers, window films on the glass affect the friction or not.
- Whether the glass surface become slippery or not after several times cleaning.
- Whether the humidity of working environment is low or not, the lower humidity such as in air-conditioned rooms will affect the friction.
Q2: W110-F slips and can not detect the upper frame of window in “Auto up then Down” mode
Ans: Press key and switch to or mode to continue cleaning.
Q3: W110-F can not finish whole window and stop at middle area.
Ans: Press or mode to continue cleaning.
Q4: W110-F slips and can not get higher to the window frame.
- Friction is too low that might be caused by glass stickers, window frame on the glass.
- Cleaning cloth might be too wet.
- Make sure W110-F did not clean window many times, or the glass surface will become slippery.
- If W110-F clean several times in low humidity environment, the glass surface will become slippery.
- Please keep W110-F 10cm away from the window frame when start up.
Q5: W110-F does not move smoothly or moves irregularly.
- Cleaning cloth is too dirty, please change the clear cleaning cloth.
- Glass surface has different friction factor areas due to stickers, window film, please use it in single area.
- The screw of cleaning wheel might be loose, please tighten it.
Q6: After cleaning, remained circle mark on the glass surface.
Ans: Cleaning cloth is too dirty, please change the cleaning cloth and clean for the glass second time.
Q7. What to do if W110-F stopped at higher area while no electric power supplied, it alerts and flash red?
- Users can pull W110-F back with safety rope, slightly pull the safety rope at an angle close to prevent dropping.
- Switch the power switch to off status.
- Check whether electric poor-contact, or cable broken.
Q8: What to do if W110-F abnormally stopped and flash red without alarm?
- Slightly pull the safety rope at an angle close to the glass to prevent dropping.
- Check if any obstacle on the glass and move the obstacle.
- Check whether there is air-leakage caused by gap, or even window frames.
Q9: When turn on the power switch, the fan does not work, and without alarm.
Ans: If the blue indicator keeps flashing without alarm, it means battery voltage is too low, please charge the robot for 1-2 hours. If the robot can not be used after charging, please contact the local distributor for inspection.
Q10. When turn on the power switch, the fan does not work, with alarm.
Ans:If the red indicator keeps flashing, the hardware of the robot may failure, please contact the local distributor for inspection.
Q11. W110-F does not stop automatically after fully cleaned.
Ans:Please press the Stop key on APP or remote control to stop the robot, then take it from the glass carefully.
Q12. When turn on the power switch, the fan works well, the blue indicators on start button and at the bottom of robot flash first, then the red indicators flash, with alarm.
Ans:Please check the connection of the power supply, make sure the cables connect well.
Q13. The robot does not spray water when cleaning.
- Please make sure the water tank is filled up with clear water or detergent liquids.
- Please check the spray mode, if the mode is Auto mode, it will spray water as per spray interval, if the mode is Manual mode, please press the spray button on remote control or APP.
The manufacturer makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the contents hereof and specifically disclaims any warranties, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Further more, the manufacturer reserves the right to revise this publication and to make changes from time to time in the contents hereof without obligation of this company to notify and person of such revision or changes.
The place and safety of W110-F usage must be judged and responsible by users.Please also follow the instructions in this user manual.
Users can control W110-F through Bluetooth matching to your smart phone, it is easy and convenient fore leaning.
Requirements:IOS system requires iOS 7.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Android system requires 4.3 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later.How to control it through APP?
- Connect the W110-F to power supply and press “power switch” to turn it on.The robot must be turned on so the Bluetooth can be found and matched to your smart devices
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your smart devices(Fig l).
- Open the IGlassbot APP on your smart devices(Fig 2).
- Check the status of your APP, make sure it is available(Fig 3).
- Click “Bluetooth search” on your smart devices, match it to the robot(Fig 4).
- Bluetooth connected, choose the cleaning mode, spray mode and spray interval through your smart device(Fig 5,6).
Scan the QR code to download the APP.
Name and Content of Hazardous Substances
|Component||Content of Hazardous Substances|
|Plastic Shell||PCB||Cables||Metal Parts||Adapter||Electronic Components||Rubber Components|
|Hexavalent Chromium (CrVI)||
|Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)||
|Butyl Benzyl Phthalate (BBP)||
|Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)||
|Diisobutyl Phthalate (DIBP)||
The time o f the components for environment protection concern is 10 years.The time is valid under the use conditions o f this manual.
○ : It indicates that the content of the hazardous substances in all homogeneous materials o f the components is in compliance with the council RoHS 2 Directive (EU) 2015/863 and (EU) 2017/2102 amending Annex II toDirective 2011/ 65/ EU.
✖: It indicates that the content of the hazardous substances in all homogeneous materials o f the components is the exempt item according tothe council RoHS 2 Directive (EU) 2015/863 and (EU) 2017/2102 amending Annex II to Directive 2011/65/EU.
If there are defects in W110-F due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within warranty period from the date of purchase or delivery, please contact your local retailers or authorized dealers for re pairing or replacement.This warranty will automatic ally be c o me null and void and shall no t be applicable to any purchased products if:
- Normal wear and tear(E.g.: cleaning cloth, safety rope, etc).
- Reduction in battery discharge time due to battery age or use.
- Damage caused by assembling or installing that not in accordance with the instructions o f manufacturer.
- Damage caused by using the glass-cleaning robot for any other purposes than normal domestic ho use ho ld.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse o misuse .
- Damage caused due to use the corrosive liquids or dirty water.
The symbol on the pro duct or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as ho use hold waste . Instead it should be taken to the appropriate collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this pro duct is disposed of correctly, you will help pre vent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this pro duct. For more detailed information about recycling of this pro duct, please contact your local council, your house hold waste disposal service or the where you purchased the product.
The product meets all the necessary requirements o f the EU directives applicable to the specific product.
We reserve the right to changes in text, de sign, and technical specifications which are subject to change without prior notice.
With one click to the online shop
Robots for your Home | myRobotcenter
Robots for your Home | myRobotcenter
Roboter für dein Zuhause | myRobotcenter
Robots pour ta maison | myRobotcenter
Roboter für dein Zuhause | myRobotcenter
Robot Cleaner Factory | Mamibot | China |United States|Robot Cleaner Manufacturer
Roboter für dein Zuhause | myRobotcenter