Wireless GO II Quickstart Guide
IMPORTANT SAFETY & REGULATORY INFORMATION
- Read and understand the instructions and safety guide completely before using the product.
- Ensure both the instruction manual and safety guide are accessible to all users, including when passing the product on to third parties.
- Only use this product with authorised RØDE accessories.
- Do not open the product housing. This will void the warranty.
- Refer all service and repairs to RØDE-approved service personnel. Service or repair is required for products that have been damaged, exposed to liquid, rain or moisture, or do not operate normally.
- Use the product only in the ways described in the instructions.
- Do not use the product if it was damaged during transportation.
- Keep the product away from liquids and electrically conductive objects that are not necessary for operation.
- Do not use any solvents or corrosive cleaning agents to clean the product.
- Do not adjust the controls of the product in an environment that requires your attention (operating machinery, driving etc.).
- Battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, low air pressure at high altitude during use, storage or transportation.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- The apparatus should not be connected with a power supply source exceeding PS1 (5Vd.c. 3A).
NORTH AMERICAThis transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
EU COMPLIANCE STATEMENTRØDE Microphones hereby declares that the Wireless GO II transmitter and receiver are in compliance with Radio Emissions Directive 2014/53/EU. A copy of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at http://www.rode.com/wireless/wirelessgoII. For details of EU Representative go to rode.com/distributors. Frequency Range: 2.402 2.480 GHz Transmission Power: < 10mW
|Transmitter ID: 2AEAN-WGOIITXReceiver ID: 2AEAN-WGOIIRX
|Transmitter ID: 20091-WGOIITXReceiver ID: 20091-WG0IIRX
|ID: R-R-R72-TransmitterCompany Name: RODE MicrophonesModel: Wireless GO II – TransmitterCountry of Origin: Australia
|Transmitter ID: CCAM2OLP2910T2Receiver ID: CCAM2OLP2900T2
|Transmitter: 204-B00279Wireless GO II – TransmitterReceiver: 204-B00280 V RWireless GO II – Receiver
|IS: 616:2017/IEC 60065:2014R: 41187224
Love your Wireless GO II?Share with us #rodemic
Scan the QR code to find out morerode.com