rubicson Garment steamer User Manual
www.rubicson.comBox 50435 Malmö, SwedenVersion: 2021-02-09
1. Power cord
3. Water tank
4. Steam button
5. Lock for steam button
6. Metal panel
7. Brush nozzle
- Voltage — 220V-240V, 50HZ
- Power — 1200-1400W
- Capacity — 220 ml
Remove any protective film before first use.
- Gently remove the water tank and till it with clean water ta the MAX mark.
- Connect the power plug ta a socket. The indicator turns an and the steamer is rea dy ta use within 30 seconds. Note! A smell may come off the steamerthe firstfewtimes af use. This is normal and disappears.
- Unlock the steam button and press and hold it ta emit steam and start the ironing. The steamer emits steam continuously while the steam button is pressed. Remember ta not use your bare hand as a supporting surface while steaming.
- It is sate ta put the steamer down ana flat surface at anytime. Just make sure the meta I panel do not touch other objects.
- After use, unplug the power cord and let the steamer cool off.
- Empty any remaining water from the tank before storing the steamer.
Cleaning and maintenance
Unplug the steamer from the power supply and make sure it has cooled down before any cleaning.
Use a damp cloth ta wipe the exterior af the steamer. Make sure that no water gets inta the steamer. Do not submerse the steamer in water.
Care should be taken when using the steamer due to the emission af hot steam.
Unplug the steamer during filling and cleaning.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory ar mental capabilities, ar lack af experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision concerning use af the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should not play with the steamer.
lf the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent ar similarly qualified persons in order ta avoid a hazard.
The steamer must be placed an a stable surface when powered an.
Do not touch the hot meta I surface and do not let the steam near yourself ar others.
The steam may burn your skin. Ta avoid electric shock, do not immerse the steamer in water ar other liquid.
Do not use the steamer with wet hands.
Only use pure tap water with the steamer.