BR30-DMFCIII Dual-mode Full Color LED Lamp
GE Connected BR30 CLEDR309CD1, input 120Vac, the frequency was 60Hz, high efficiency, safety & stability output. Use Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi 2.4G Hz chip technology to realize the far distance control. Through the APP to control the I²C signal to dim and even control the switch on & off of the bulb. Product features:
- Controlled by Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi 2.4G to realize the far distance control.
- CCT range is full color, default CCT is 2700K.
- With advanced chips to make sure the bulb with high efficiency, low consumption, and stability.
- Internal constant current output to make sure the high power conversion efficiency and stability output.
|Product Name||LED LAMP|
|Model IN||CLEDR309CD1@@ rates for package information, maybe IP-10P|
|Bluetooth Specification||Version 4.2|
|Wi-Fi Specification||2.4G Hz|
|Frequency Range||2400- 2483.5MHz|
|Channel Number Bluetooth||40|
|Channel Separation Bluetooth||2MHz|
|Type of Modulation Bluetooth||GFSK|
|Data Rate Bluetooth||I Mbps(GFSK)|
|Antenna Type||Metal Monopole Antenna|
|Channel Number Wi-Fi||11|
|Channel Separation Wi-Fi||5MHz|
|Data Rate Wi-Fi||802.1lb:11,5.5,2,1 Mbps802.1Ig: 54,48,36,24,18,12,9,6 Mbps 802.1 In: up to 65Mbps|
|Peak Antenna Gain Bluetooth||0.28dBi|
|Peak Antenna Gain Wi-Fi||0.28dBi|
For additional help, regulatory and safety information, please go to:Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Interference Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The grantee is not responsible for any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
– DO NOT USE WITH STANDARD DIMMERS, SEE
INSTRUCTIONS-NOT FOR USE IN TOTALLY ENCLOSED LUMINAIRES-SUITABLE FOR DAMP LOCATIONS-THIS DEVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH EMERGENCY EXITS
Only use the control provided with or specified by these instructions to control this lamp. This lamp will not operate properly when connected to a standard (incandescent) dimmer or dimming control.
IC Interference Statement:
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.