Alexa Built-in for SEAT/CUPRA
Alexa Built-in Quick Start Guide for SEAT/CUPRA
When you activate Alexa Built-in voice technology in your SEAT/CUPRA vehicle, you can ask to play music, place calls, listen to audiobooks, hear the news, check the weather, control smart home devices, find parking, and more–all with your voice, and all while you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. The more you talk to Alexa, the more she adapts to your personal speech patterns, vocabulary and preferences. This tutorial will explain how to enable Alexa Auto features in your SEAT/CUPRA.
Attention: The steps below will describe how to set up Amazon Alexa in your SEAT/CUPRA vehicle. Before first usage, make sure you have registered and set up your SEAT /CUPRA Connect account. You can find more information here: https://my.seat/portal/
Start Using Alexa in Your SEAT/CUPRA
You will need a smartphone or PC/Notebook, internet connection, and the login details for your Amazon account. Once set up, users can activate the Amazon Alexa app on the dashboard onscreen menu in their SEAT/CUPRA vehicle.
- First, download and install the free Alexa In-Car App via the SEAT/CUPRA InCar Store. After installation is complete, press the Alexa app in the onscreen menu to start. Read and accept the terms and conditions and select your language preference. Then press, Let’s Go.
- A QR code and a unique password will appear. On your mobile device or PC/Notebook, you can either enter the web address manually along with the password, or use a compatible mobile device to read the QR code and select the link to the Amazon login site that appears on your mobile screen.
- Next, press Allow to permit SEAT /CUPRA to access your Amazon Alexa account. Press Use Location to share your vehicle’s current location with Alexa. This way, Alexa can provide you with localized information like the weather forecast, or where the nearest gas station is.
- A welcome screen will open automatically after a successful connection. To activate Alexa, simply say “Alexa” and ask a question, like: “Alexa, play a happy Monday play list.”
- SEAT/CUPRA CONNECT for NAVI activation for your Leon/Formentor
How to Log Out of Alexa Voice Services in Your SEAT/CUPRA
- On vehicle onscreen menu: Press Settings > Log Out > OK
Note: To log in again, process outlined above will have to be repeated.Alexa Auto Set Up Guide
| Alexa Auto Set Up Guide