A Air-Intake Nozzle H Charging AdapterB Dust Cup I Motorized Brush*C Dust Cup Release Button J Self-Cleaning Motorized Brush*D Washable Filter K Crevice Tool*E Charging Indicator Light L Scrubbing Brush* *Accessories vary by modelF On/Off SwitchG Vacuum Body
- To install an accessory, align it with the nozzle, then slide it on.
- To remove an accessory, slide it straight off the nozzle.
|The vacuumwill notoperate||Battery needs to be recharged. Lithium-ion battery takesapproximately 6 hours to charge completely.Try using a different electrical outlet to charge.|
|Motorizedbrush will notwork||The metal contact pins on the motorized brush are not in contact with the connector slots on the vacuum. Remove the motorized brush and reinsert firmly into the air-intake nozzle.The motorized brush is blocked. Carefully remove all lint, hair, or other debris from the motorized brush.|
|Vacuum willnot pick upor suction isweak||Dust cup is full. Empty the dust cup.Dust cup filter needs cleaning or replacement. Clean or replace the dust cup filter.Vacuum needs to be recharged.|
|Dust isescaping fromthe vacuum||Empty the dust cup.The dust cup filter is not installed correctly. Remove it and reinsert it.The dust cup filter has a hole or a puncture and needs to be replaced. An obstruction may be blocking the door from closing correctly. Clearany obstructions and ensure the dust cup door is completely closed.|
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS – FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE – SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNINGTo reduce the risk of injury, fire, electric shock, and property damageresulting from improper use of the appliance, carefully observe thefollowing instructions. This unit contains electrical connections andmoving parts that potentially present risk to the user.
POWER SUPPLY, CHARGING ADAPTER, AND VACUUM CONTAINELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. WHEN USING AN ELECTRICALAPPLIANCE, BASIC PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BEFOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- There are NO serviceable parts.
- DO NOT use to vacuum any liquids.
- DO NOT immerse in water or other liquids.
- If vacuum is damaged, discontinue use.
- To avoid fire, explosion, or injury, inspect vacuum and charging dock for any damage before use.DO NOT use damaged vacuum or charging dock.
- DO NOT use outdoors or on wet surfaces. Use only on dry surfaces.
- If vacuum cleaner is not working as it should, or has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or immersedin water, return it to SharkNinja for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- DO NOT handle charger or vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- DO NOT leave vacuum cleaner unattended while powered on.
- Keep vacuum away from heated surfaces.
- Always turn off vacuum before connecting charging adapter.
- For CH901C use only E-TEK ZD006C096050USE OR DK12-096045A-U charger and Shark® batteries. Other typesof batteries may burst, causing injury and damage.
- For CH951C use only E-TEK ZD012S133075USD OR DK12-133075A-U charger and Shark batteries. Other typesof batteries may burst, causing injury and damage.
- Use charging dock on flat and stable surfaces only.
- DO NOT incinerate appliance, even if it is severely damaged, as lithium-ion battery may explode in a fire. GENERAL USE
- 16. DO NOT carry the charger by the cord or yank to disconnect from an outlet; instead grasp the plug and pullto disconnect.
- Keep charger cord away from heated surfaces.
- Use only as described in this manual.
- Keep your work area well lit.
- To avoid unintentional starting, always turn off the vacuum cleaner before picking it up or carrying it, andbefore attaching or detaching the charger, dust cup, filter, or any accessories.
- DO NOT put any objects into openings.
- DO NOT use if any opening is blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce airflow.
- DO NOT use without dust cup and filter in place.
- Persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities may only use the vacuum with supervision or prior safety instruction and an understanding of the hazards involved. Children may not clean or maintain the vacuum without supervision. This vacuum is not a toy.
- DO NOT use if airflow is restricted; if the air paths become blocked, turn off the vacuum cleaner. Clear allobstructions and power on again.
- Keep nozzle away from hair, face, fingers, uncovered feet, or loose clothing.
- Only use manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- DO NOT charge at temperatures below 50°F (10°C) or above 104°F (40°C). Charging improperly or attemperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire.
- Store the appliance indoors. DO NOT use or store it below 37.4°F (3°C). Ensure the appliance is at roomtemperature before operating. DUST CUP/FILTERS/ACCESSORIESBefore turning on the vacuum:
- Make sure filter is thoroughly dry after routine cleaning.
- Make sure dust cup and filter are in place after routine maintenance.
- Make sure accessories are free of blockages and keep openings away from face and body.
- Use only Shark brand filters and accessories.GENERAL CLEANING
- DO NOT vacuum up hard or sharp objects such as glass, nails, screws, or coins that could damage the vacuum cleaner.
- DO NOT vacuum up drywall dust, fireplace ash, or embers.
- DO NOT use as an attachment to power tools for dust collection.
- DO NOT vacuum up smoking or burning objects such as hot coals, cigarette butts, or matches.
- DO NOT vacuum up flammable or combustible materials (e.g., lighter fluid, gasoline, or kerosene) or usevacuum in areas where they may be present.
- DO NOT vacuum up toxic solutions (e.g., chlorine bleach, ammonia, or drain cleaner).
- DO NOT use in an enclosed space where vapors are present from paint, paint thinner, moth-proofingsubstances, flammable dust, or other explosive or toxic materials.
- DO NOT immerse vacuum cleaner in water or other liquids.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
- The battery is the power source for the appliance. DO NOT carry the appliance with your finger on the powerbutton. DO NOT charge appliance with the power on.
- Use only the included charging dock to charge. Use of incorrect charger may create a risk of fire.
- Use appliance only with included lithium-ion battery. Do not use a battery pack or appliance that is damaged ormodified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk ofinjury. Use of any other battery may create a risk of injury and fire.
- Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from the battery. Avoid contact with liquid, as it may causeirritation or burns. If contact occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, seek medical help.
- Store the appliance indoors. To maintain battery life, DO NOT use or store battery at temperatures below 37.4°F(3°C) or above 104°F (40°C).
- DO NOT expose appliance to fire or temperature above 266°F (130°C) as it may cause explosion.
- There are NO serviceable parts. To ensure safety, DO NOT modify or attempt to repair the appliance.
- DO NOT use a battery pack or appliance that is modified. Damaged or modified battery packs may exhibitunpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion, or risk of injury.
CHARGING YOUR SHARK® VACUUM
1. Insert the chargingadapter plug intothe port on thehandle.
2. Plug the chargingadapter into a wall outlet. The charging indicator light will blink. Light will go outwhen fully charged.NOTE: lithiumionbattery takes approximately 6 hoursto charge completely.
CLEANING THE DUST CUP
- Press the dust cup release button and pull out the dust cup.
- Carefully remove the dust cup filter.
- To open and empty the dust cup, hold it over the trash, thenpress the CleanTouch™ Dirt Eject button (Complete instructionson reverse side.)
- Hand-rinse the filter in cold water and let it air-dry for at least 24hours before reinstalling. Air-dry only. DO NOT use a hair dryer orclothes dryer.
- To clean the interior of the dust cup, rinse it with water. Place iton its side with the lid open to air-dry for at least 24 hours beforereinstalling.
- When the filter is dry, reinstall it in the dust cup, then reattachthe dust cup.DO NOT wash any parts or accessories in a dishwasher.NOTE: For best results, replace the filter every 6 to 9 months.
CH901C: 7.2V CH951C: 10.8VCharging Adapter part number: Charging Adapter part number:E-TEK ZD006C096050USE or E-TEK ZD012S133075USD orDK12-096045A-U DK12-133075A-U
- Press Power button.
- Run the nozzle over the surface to be cleaned.
- To empty dust cup, hold your vacuum over the trash.
- Press the CleanTouch™ Dirt Eject button to open and empty the dust cup.
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTYThe Two (2) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorizedretailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the originalowner and to the original product only and is not transferable.SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material andworkmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable components deemed defective, inSharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6)months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as foam filters, HEPA filters, pads, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at sharkaccessories.com.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse (e.g., vacuuming up water or other liquids), abuse,negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., not cleaning the filters), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing theSharkNinja product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
How to get serviceIf your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal householdconditions within the warranty period, visit sharkclean.com/support for productcare and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-800-798-7398 to assist with product support and warranty service options, including the possibility of upgrading to our VIP warranty service options for select product categories.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee of $24.95 (subject to change) will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repaired or replacement unit.
How to initiate a warranty claimYou must call 1-800-798-7398 to initiate a warranty claim. To better assist you please have your Shark with you at the time of the call. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.
How state law appliesThis warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. To better assist you, we ask that you register the product and have it with you when you call.
BATTERY REMOVAL AND DISPOSALThis product uses a rechargeable and reusable lithium-ion battery. When the battery no longer holds a charge, it should be removed from the vacuum and recycled. DONOT incinerate or compost the battery.When your lithium-ion battery needs to be replaced, dispose of it or recycle it inaccordance with local ordinances or regulations. In some areas, it is illegal to place spent lithium-ion batteries in the trash or in a municipal solid waste stream. Return spent battery to an authorized recycling center or to retailer for recycling. Contact your local recycling center for information on where to drop off the spent battery.
For more information on battery removal for disposal, please visitsharkclean.com/batterysupport
The RBRC™ (Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation) seal on the lithium-ionbattery indicates that the costs to recycle the battery at the end of its useful life havealready been paid by SharkNinja. In some areas, it is illegal to place spent lithium-ionbatteries in the trash or municipal solid waste stream and the RBRC program providesan environmentally conscious alternative.RBRC, in cooperation with SharkNinja and other battery users, has establishedprograms in the United States and Canada to facilitate the collection of spentlithium-ion batteries. Help protect our environment and conserve natural resources by returning the spent lithium-ion battery to an authorized SharkNinja service center or to your local retailer for recycling. You may also contact your local recycling center for information on where to drop off the spent battery, or call 1-800-798-7398.
RECORD THIS INFORMATIONModel Number: —————————————–Date of Purchase:—————————————(Keep receipt)Store of Purchase: ————————————-
© 2020 SharkNinja Operating LLC.Needham, MA 02494/Ville St. Laurent, Québec H4S 1A71-800-798-7398sharkclean.comSHARK is a registered trademark of SharkNinja Operating LLC. CLEANTOUCH andSHARK ULTRACYCLONE are trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC. RBRC is atrademark of Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation.For Shark | Ninja U.S. Patent information visit sharkninja.com/uspatentsPrinted in China.Illustrations may differ from actual product.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Shark CH901C/CH951C UltraCyclone Pro Cordless Handheld Vacuum User Manual – Shark CH901C/CH951C UltraCyclone Pro Cordless Handheld Vacuum User Manual –