Thank you for purchasing the Sharper Image Warming Backrest Massager. Please take a moment to read this guide and store it for future reference.
DESCRIPTION OF PARTS
- A. Backrest
- B. Foldable Armrests
- C. Control Panel1. Light On /Off2. Massage Intensity (Low / High)3. Massage On /Off4. Heat On / Off
- D. AC Adapter
- E. Adjustable LED Reading Light
- F. Side Pockets
NOTE: The heat function can only be used when the massage is on. Theheat function cannot be used by itself.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Before cleaning this device, be sure to unplug it from the AC outlet.
- Spot clean only.
- Do not expose this device to water or moisture.
- If necessary, clean the control panel with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive detergents or products that may damage this device.
- Read and follow all safety warnings.
- For indoor use only.
- This device is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children at all times.
- Do not use this device if the cushions, power cord or AC adapter appear damaged or frayed. Contact Sharper Image Customer Service immediately.
- Use only the AC adapter that came with this device.
- Do not push the function buttons with sharp or pointy objects.
- Do not use this device in a moist or humid environment, such as a shower orswimming area.
- Do not expose this device to excessive heat or flames.
- Do not fall asleep on this device while it is operating.
- To prevent overheating, do not cover this device with pillows or blankets.
- Do not use the heat function for more than 20 minutes.
- Switch off the device immediately if you feel excessive heat or a burning sensation in your back.
- Consult with a physician before using any massaging device designed forhome use.
WARRANTY / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty. If you have any questions not covered in this guide, please call our Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
Read More About This User Manuals…
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!