ITE BODY ANALYSIS APP
User ManualThanks for choosing the SilverGear Smart Scale. This full body composition scale helps you conveniently measure body weight, body balance, BMI, body fat rate and more. IMPORTANT: Please read the instructions in this manual carefully before using the device. Failure to comply with the instructions or using the scale in ways other than the ones mentioned in this manual may result in injury to yourself or damage to the scale.
Product size: 300x260x20mmLCD display:74x28mmWeight unit: kg/lb/stWeight limit: 6kg-180kgPower supply: 2xAAA batteries (not included)Account number: each account can add 24 usersBaby Mode: This allows you to scale the weight of a babyHeight record: allows you to record the height info under 16 years oldOperating temperature: 10-400COperation humidity: 20%-90%
|• Weight||• Degree of obesity|
|• Temperature||• Subcutaneous fat|
|• Weight without fat||• BFR|
|• BMR||• Visceral fat|
|• Muscle weight||• Protein (daily needs)|
|• Height record (<16 years old)||• Bone mass|
|• Body age||• Calories (daily need)|
|• BMI||• Moisture level|
|• Body fat|
iOS 8.0 or higherAndroid 6.0 or higher
DOWNLOAD FITDAYS APP
Download “Fitdays” in the App Store or Google Play or scan the QR code:QR hossena
SET UP FITDAYS APP
- Insert 2xAAA batteries at the back of the scale. Place the scale on a hard, flat surface.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and GPS on your smartphone or tablet.
- Register your Fitdays account by email or social media account.
- Fill in your personal information and confirm. Note: Enter correct gender, age, and height to get accurate measurements.
- To pair the scale with your smartphone click Account » Device e “+” select the scale ID.
IMPORT DATA IN THE APP
- Tap your foot on the scale to activate the display and show “0.0”kg.
- Step on the scale to start weighing. Note: when stepping on the scale with socks, only weight and BMI will be measured and displayed on the app. To get complete data, step barefoot on the scale.
- The number on the display flashes when the scale is weighing and analyzing.
- When the display shows your left and right weight you have 5-10 seconds to adjust your position, try to get equal left and right weight.
- Continue to stand on the scale until the data is imported in the app. Click Record to see your long-term tracking results.
- Manage users under Account. Add or switch users. The Smart Scale recognizes which user uses the scale and reminds user to switch to the correct user. Each account supports 24 users.
- Baby Mode: click “+” to open Baby Mode. Weigh yourself first then hold the baby to get the weight of the baby.
- Bluetooth not connected
- Check the operating version of your smartphone, this must be iOS 8.0 or higher/Android 0 or higher.
- Click Account, then My Device to check the scale ID.
- No body fat data measured when weighing
- In order to measure body fat stand barefoot on the scale.
- Make sure your feet and the scale are both dry.
- Stand for 10 seconds on the scale. The weighing is finished until the number on the display stops flashing.
- Bluetooth is not enabled.
- Bluetooth is paired with a different scale.
- The scale is producing inconsistent weight
- Check whether the scale is on a hard, flat surface.
- Check each sensor on the back of the scale to make sure nothing sticks to the bottom.
- Remove the batteries to restart the scale.
- The app displays the incorrect fat-muscle ratio
- The body parameter setting is incorrect, check if you entered the correct gender, height, and age.
- How do I re-calibrate the scale after moving it?
- Step on the scale to turn it on. Let it automatically drop to 0.0kg to calibrate.
- The scale does not turn on
- Remove the batteries and put them back. Make sure to insert the batteries in the correct direction.
- How to exchange the unit
- Remove the battery cover, press the unit button to exchange unit from kg to lb or st.
|LO||Low battery – please change the batteries (2x 1.5V AAA battery)|
|Err||Overload on the scale (max. 180kg)|
|C||An error has accorded during measurement. Step off the scale and step onto the scale again to repeat the measuring process.|
- Do not use with medical implants such as pacemakers.
- Do not stand on the edge of the scale or jump on it.
- Do not overload the scale (max. 180kg).
- Do not drop or put objects on it as this may damage the sensors.
- Do not immerse the scale in water or use chemical cleaning agents. Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- Any measurement obtained using this device is for reference only and should not be considered as a medical opinion.
- Consult your primary care doctor or physician before making changes to your diet, exercise plan, or physical activities.
If the scale isn’t used for long periods, it’s recommended to remove the battery to avoid damage to the scale due to possible battery leakage. Keep the battery out of each of children. Do not mix old and new batteries, with different compositions or of different brands in order to prevent possible leakage.
Overschiestraat 631062 XD AmsterdamThe Netherlands[email protected]
art.no.108 / batch no: 20209