Superior Low-Profile Thermal Solution for Intel LGA1156 / 1155 / 1150
SilverStone Technology’s Nitrogon NT07-115X is a super slim profile CPU cooler designed for space limited applications that utilizes LGA 1156, 1155, or 1150 platforms. It has a copper center construction with extruded aluminum fins for excellent thermal conductive capability that rivals many larger coolers. The custom 80mm PWM fan was designed with fan blades to achieve the highest air pressure possible while maintaining an acoustic profile that is rare for cooler of this size. At a total height of only 23mm tall, the NT07-115X is an essential choice for super slim cases such as SilverStone Petit PT12 or PT13 utilizing LGA 1156, 1155, or 1150 processors.
- Support Intel LGA1156/1155/1150 processors
- Designed for low profile systems at only 23mm tall
- Large, custom 80mm PWM fan for excellent cooling and low noise
- Copper center and base with extruded aluminum fins
- Easy to install
Copper center, Extruded aluminum fins
Intel Socket LGA1156/1155/1150
90mm (W) x 23mm (H) x 90mm (D)
|Cooling fan||80mm PWM|
|Fan blade size||
80mm (W) x 10mm (H) x 80 mm (D)
|Max air pressure||2.6mmH2O|
201g (with fan & clip)
Install included back-plate onto the backside of the motherboard.
Apply included heat sink compound on you CPU evenly. CPU CPU . CPU CPU
Place the NT07-115X cooler on top of the installed CPU, and align the four spring screw with the holes on the motherboard.
Press and fasten two screws in position A as shown and then the other two in position B to fix the CPU cooler in place.When the NT07-115X is installed, connect the CPU fan cable to the motherboard fan header for CPU.
Remove the CPU fan cable from the motherboard fan header.
Loosen and pull up two screws in position A and then the other two in position B to remove the CPU Cooler from the motherboard
Remove the CPU cooler from the motherboard.
Remove back-plate from the motherboard.
This product has a limited 3 year warranty in North America, Europe, and Australia. For information on warranty periods in other regions, please contact your reseller or SilverStone authorized distributor.
Warranty terms & conditions
- Product component defects or damages resulted from defective production is covered under warranty. Defects or damages with the following conditions will be fixed or replaced under SilverStone Technology’s jurisdiction.a) Usage in accordance with instructions provided in this manual, with no misuse, overuse, or other inappropriate actions.b) Damage not caused by natural disaster (thunder, fire, earthquake, flood, salt, wind, insect, animals, etc…)c) Product is not disassembled, modified, or fixed. Components not disassembled or replaced.d) Warranty mark/stickers are not removed or broken.Loss or damages resulted from conditions other than ones listed above are not covered under warranty.
- Under warranty, SilverStone Technology’s maximum liability is limited to the current market value for the product (depreciated value, excluding shipping, handling, and other fees). SilverStone Technology is not responsible for other damages or loss associated with the use of product.
- Under warranty, SilverStone Technology is obligated to repair or replace its defective products. Under no circumstances will SilverStone Technology be liable for damages in connection with the sale, purchase, or use including but not limited to loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of use of the product or incidental or consequential damage whether or not foreseeable and whether or not based on breach of warranty, contract or negligence, even if SilverStone Technology has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Warranty covers only the original purchaser through authorized SilverStone distributors and resellers and is not transferable to a second hand purchaser.
- You must provide sales receipt or invoice with clear indication of purchase date to determine warranty eligibility.
- If a problem develops during the warranty period, please contact your retailer/reseller/SilverStone authorized distributors or SilverStone http://www.silverstonetek.com. Please note that: (i) You must provide proof of original purchase of the product by a dated itemized receipt; (ii) You shall bear the cost of shipping (or otherwise transporting) the product to SilverStone authorized distributors. SilverStone authorized distributors will bear the cost of shipping (or otherwise transporting) the product back to you after completing the warranty service; (iii) Before you send the product, you must be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number from SilverStone. Updated warranty information will be posted on SilverStone’s official website. Please visit http://www.silverstonetek.com for the latest updates.
Additional info & contacts
For North America () SilverStone Technology in North America may repair or replace defective product with refurbished product that is not new but has been functionally tested. Replacement product will be warranted for remainder of the warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer. All products should be sent back to the place of purchase if it is within 30 days of purchase, after 30 days, customers need to initiate RMA procedure with SilverStone Technology in USA by first downloading the “USA RMA form for end-users” form from the below link and follow its instructions. http://silverstonetek.com/contactus.phpFor Australia only () Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Please refer to above “Warranty terms & conditions” for further warranty details.SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd. 12F No. 168 Jiankang Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 235 Taiwan R.O.C. + 886-2-8228-1238 (standard international call charges apply)For Europe () For all other regions ()